Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 210307 times)

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Selection
« Reply #660 on: January 29, 2014, 06:03:33 pm »

I have no knowledge of any of the other summoners.

Blargle.

Ya know what? I believe this. Let's parse!!

Indeed, the blackboard read as follows: Attention students, I will be several moments late due to various circumstances. By the way, the book Dark Rituals of Rock Summoning requires three people to summon meteors. –Signed Mr. Wub Badict

It does not say that the ritual to summon meteors requires three people. It says the book does.

That supports RangerCado's claim. That means that there are two others out there, not necessarily coincident with those of Evil alignment, who also used the summoning ritual, and it's the three rituals that summoned the meteor. Not necessarily three students working in conjunction.

PPE:

Weren't we all told we were evil about ten pages ago? We were told that "All teenagers are evil" by one of the mods, and we are (I assume) all or mostly teenagers. Because of the wording, that could make us all evil start.

No.

Aaaaand, your gender and stuff are in your roles. If you're not told you're Evil, you're not Evil. Have fun. Ask away, foolish fools. I'm sure I forgot to explain something.

Only those that were told were Evil in their role PMs are Evil.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 29, 2014, 06:11:09 pm »

Wait... the book requires 3 people... could there be another way to summon the meteors and 3 of us were led to believe we did it?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 29, 2014, 06:16:54 pm »

Weren't we all told we were evil about ten pages ago? We were told that "All teenagers are evil" by one of the mods, and we are (I assume) all or mostly teenagers. Because of the wording, that could make us all evil start.

No.

Aaaaand, your gender and stuff are in your roles. If you're not told you're Evil, you're not Evil. Have fun. Ask away, foolish fools. I'm sure I forgot to explain something.

Only those that were told were Evil in their role PMs are Evil.

First, here:

Webadict: What percentage of teenagers are evil?
Everyone knows all teenagers are evil.

Also, I missed typing the end of the sentence (that's why it looks so weird). I meant "Because of the wording, that could make us all evil starting from when we were told so in this thread.

Second, explain to me the point that specifies that you are only evil if told so in role descriptions.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 29, 2014, 06:19:07 pm »

Tiruin
..Why not Leafsnail?
Ranger's a meteor summoner AND he's Evil, Leafsnail's just Evil. We test more things if we get rid of Ranger.
Ah, ok, tha makes your mandate work anyway since you did decide over his fate.

RangerCado
I love you buddy, I'm sorry. I really do.

First, here:

Webadict: What percentage of teenagers are evil?
Everyone knows all teenagers are evil.

Also, I missed typing the end of the sentence (that's why it looks so weird). I meant "Because of the wording, that could make us all evil starting from when we were told so in this thread.

Second, explain to me the point that specifies that you are only evil if told so in role descriptions.
Who isn't a teenager? :I
Yeah, too general. We can all assume we are teen-

The sandwich did it.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 29, 2014, 06:20:48 pm »

The sandwich did it.

You enjoy that too much methinks.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 29, 2014, 06:21:54 pm »

I meant "Because of the wording, that could make us all evil starting from when we were told so in this thread.

That changes the nature of your argument, but I still disagree.

The damn game OP, perhaps?

You did read that, right? It is required reading for the course.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 29, 2014, 06:23:57 pm »

I'm a count Dracula as bratty teenager girl apparently.
Crack-a-lack-a

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 29, 2014, 06:27:03 pm »

Walnuts
Are you going to feed on someone tonight then? Also, I think you're still voting me. Did you read my earlier post, the one with the big purple writing?

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 29, 2014, 06:27:38 pm »

So, basically, this girl.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 29, 2014, 06:29:31 pm »

Walnuts
Are you going to feed on someone tonight then? Also, I think you're still voting me. Did you read my earlier post, the one with the big purple writing?
Depends if it makes sense to do so, which it doesn't.

So, basically, this girl.
That =5 to brattiness stat.
Crack-a-lack-a

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 29, 2014, 06:40:37 pm »

What doesn't make sense Walnut? Ah, maybe as a vampire you actually want disaster to befall the class: is that it? Why are you still voting me? What's your case? This won't look good on you if I'm mislynched and you can't explain why you were voting. Ranger is a much better bet for today.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 29, 2014, 06:44:00 pm »

I read it. I just read it yet again. And there is NOTHING there that says that you are only evil when told so in role descriptions. I quote:

It's in the last section where anything left to mention is. It is not necessarily part of the role PMs. If I am misunderstanding something, I'm sure Mr. Badict or Mr. Nerjin can clear this up.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 29, 2014, 06:45:49 pm »

A semantics argument. I love those.

For the record, I was not told I'm Evil, nor a teenager, Mr Evilpants.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 29, 2014, 06:48:58 pm »

I read it. I just read it yet again. And there is NOTHING there that says that you are only evil when told so in role descriptions. I quote:

It's in the last section where anything left to mention is. It is not necessarily part of the role PMs. If I am misunderstanding something, I'm sure Mr. Badict or Mr. Nerjin can clear this up.
Well then.

I can see what TDS is getting at.  The OP never specifies that we will be told via pm.  We were told that all teenagers are evil, and the role pms of those who have stated what the line said say "you are as evil as any other teenager".

If this is true, it would make many of our arguments against individual people invalid, as their evil status is no different from ours.  Also, there are still two meteor summoners in the game and we can't seem to vote for Nerjin, so either at least one person is lying or this is a more bastard mod game than we thought.

PPE: Okay, make, maybe not you, but does anyone else (besides the sandwich) have anything that explicitly states not evil or not teenager.  THIS IS NOT FOR THE TEACHERS AND FACULTY!

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 29, 2014, 06:51:44 pm »

I'll unvote and wait for a better time, and person to vote on. Also, its less of evil, and my class wanting to get a family of other vampires to acquire gifts from.
Crack-a-lack-a
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 112