Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 210317 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - FULL - Setting Up...
« Reply #945 on: February 04, 2014, 11:52:51 am »

"Oh my Toad! I cannot believe you all!" NotQuitethere shouted as she stood in front of the class ranting and raving "I'm the one who called the vote! Why would I do that if I were the summoner!"

"You bribed your way into office!" Leafsnail said as he smiled. Having lost the election this was a rather interesting turn of events.

"Shut up! SHUT UP! Oh my Toad!" NotQuiteThere slammed her hand on her desk and proceeded to kick it over "You are all idiots! Fools! Morons! I AM YOUR PRESIDENT! YOU WILL OBEY ME!"

"You're no president of mine." Another student said as he shook his head "Summoning meteors? How could you?"

"YOU IDIOT! I DIDN'T SUMMON ANYTHING! I CAN'T SUMMON ANYTHING! I AM YOUR QUEEN! YOUR EMPRESS! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME!? FOOLS! ALL OF YOU!" NotQuiteThere's ranting turned rabid as she started simply shouting about her surpreme power within class "I DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS! ME! NOT YOU! I WAS ELECTED! I AM THE POWER OF THE CLASS! NO ONE ELSE IS CAPABLE OF OVERSEEING YOU! MY TOAD SOMEONE JUST FUCKING SHOOT ME-" A gunshot rang out as NotQuiteThere fell over.

"As you wish, Ms. President." Dr. Nerjin said from the doorway, his revolver smoking.

"You shot a student!? AWESOME! That'll make a great story!" Vectoria shouted as she started scribbling away in her book.

"Is... She dead?" One student asked.

"Of course! She just got shot by the greatest handgun in the world. The Col-" Dr. Nerjin started but was interrupted.

"OH MY TOAD! YOU SHOT ME!?" NotQuiteThere yelled from the floor as she cradled the wound.

"Oh uh... yes. You said to."

"YOU SHOT ME!"

"It was a reference to-"

"YOU SHOOTING ME!?"

"Yes, that." Dr. Nerjin replied. This little girl was starting to get bothersome.

"Toad damn it..." She muttered before standing up. Blood pouring down her chest from the bullet wound.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Tiruin asked as they examined the wound.

"No! I just got shot you fucking moron! God this wouldn't have happened if you assholes hadn't voted me! When I get back from the Nurse's office I am going to throw all of you, ALL OF YOU, into the school's dungeon! You'll regret the day you voted me!"

"OH!? Didn't we tell you?" Vectoria asked looking at Dr. Nerjin as though she expected him to care "Yeah, NotQuiteThere is town. Through and through."

"They knew it you fucking idiot!"

"That's not very nice..." Dr. Nerjin chimed in.

"Neither is shooting me!"

With a shrug Dr. Nerjin said "Point Taken. Come on, I wanna go hit on the nurse with my Nanomachines. I'll walk you up there. After all, you're pretty good."

"Pretty... good?" NotQuiteThere said before passing out from lack of blood. Thankfully she revived later at the nurse's office perfectly fine. Other than the fact that she'd have to stay out of class for the next few days.

NotQuiteThere has been lynched. She was the Class President

Quote from: NotQuiteThere

Class President – You were elected due to humble beginnings, a clear and efficient plan of improvement, thousands of dollars in propaganda, and a hefty dose of bribery. But everyone trusts you and your deep pockets at least. After all, you know what’s best and so does your cabinet, Mr. Franklin, Mr. Lincoln, and Mr. Jefferson.

Item = [[It's rude to go through people's things so no one really knows what she had.]]

Female

(Auto) Goody Two Shoes: You start off the game as a Confirmed Townie. Don't let it get to your head, princess.

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf -
Caz - Hapah, [1]
Hapah -
HissihnWalnuts -
(Extend Used) Leafsnail -
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
MyOwnWorstEnemy -
notquitethere - Leafsnail, Caz, makeinu, RangerCado, [4]
(Extend Used) RangerCado - Toaster, notquitethere, MyOwnWorstEnemy,[3]
TheDarkStar -
(Extend Used) Tiruin -
Toaster -
No Lynch - Tiruin, [1]

Not Voting - HissihnWalnuts, TheDarkStar, Mastahcheese, 4maskwolf [4]

Night 1 has started, Night ends in 48 hours. Class will resume on: Thursday, February 6th at 12PM.

Keep an eye out for Vectoria's midnight flavor! Should be up sometime before class starting again!
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Slction
« Reply #948 on: February 06, 2014, 07:13:16 pm »

Bad news, kiddos.

Your teacher's dead.

Just kidding, but that makes the next news better, right?

Night is lasting until Friday afternoon. Which is like 24 hours from this point. Because work. And life. And because I said so.

See you in 30 hours, probably.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 07, 2014, 02:49:21 pm »

I may not be able to post here until Sunday. Sorry.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 08, 2014, 11:36:32 pm »

Night is lasting until Friday afternoon. Which is like 24 hours from this point. Because work. And life. And because I said so.

Based on this, has the day started yet, or are just waiting for a mod to post about the night events?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 09, 2014, 12:25:00 am »

I believe webadict doesn't work on weekends. So he's taking the day off.  :)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 10, 2014, 11:02:47 pm »

It's still night. I haven't heard anything from Web yet so I think he might be otherwise pre-occupied. For now here's the Night Flavor.

In the kingdom of Terrestria there existed a beautiful Queen. She was one of the most, if not THE most, beautiful creatures on the planet. The very angels themselves, except one, wept when they witnessed her beauty. Peasants would come from far and near and the marriage offers came daily by the cartload.

However, the Queen wasn’t interested in marriage or divinity or peasants or love or any great number of things. Only one thing interested her. Power. She sought it unendingly and without question. For many years she sought power and attained it as possible. However the peasantry began to catch wind of her desires.

“Our Queen is known to seek only power! She must be stopped!” Cried the Clergy who feared she would consort with demons.

“No, she treats us well. The might of the military is unending! None can stand before us! Without her we would be lost!” Cried the soldiers.

“Yes! She treats us well! Our families reap bountiful harvests thanks to her laws! Without her we would starve!”

“We could not agree more!” Cried the nobles “She has been fair and equitable in sharing her power with us! Without her we would be forced to squabble for power!”

And so nothing was done that year.

As the Queen’s power grew however she began to seek magical artifacts. She gained a magical crown from the heavens that allowed her to see parts of the future. Her kingdom flourished with her guidance! Military victories were all but guaranteed while droughts and floods could be properly prepared for allowing for an unending surplus of food. Everyone grew large with both coin and food.

“Our Queen has ruined us!” Cried the Military Leaders “With her crown she has no need of us and so has removed us from power! We must get rid of her!”

“Agreed! The crown is obviously a demonic artifact!” Cried the Clergy.

“No! Not our beloved Queen!” Cried the peasants “Without her warnings we would be starving in the streets!”

“Agreed! With her powers of future-sight we are able to focus more on our home-lives! We will not harm her!” Shouted the nobles.

And so nothing was done for another five years.

During this time the Queen gained a magical staff which allowed her to see into hearts of men and gods. With its power she was able to gain the knowledge of thousands of experts over-night making her the most intelligent and most beautiful woman in the land. Now all spent their time partying, throwing festivals, and feasting.

“We must depose the Queen!” Shouted the nobles “With her staff she has stolen our knowledge and no longer needs us! We are but peasants now thanks to her!”

“Yes! She has built impossible siege weaponry! The entire military is now out-dated!” Cried the Military “We cannot wage war now as she needs us not!”

“We agree!” Cried the Clergy “She seeks to become a god! This is the foulest sort of blasphemy!”

“No! Not our beloved Queen!” Yelled the Peasants “She protects us and we are able to eat and drink to our hearts content of the surplus of food and goods! We shall not raise arms against her!”

And so a decade passed without incident.

However the unending parties began to give rise to laziness within the kingdom. As Farmers traded their plows for pitchers of mead they grew larger and happier. However one day the Queen herself rode throughout the countryside to enjoy her unending power and that was her ruin.

“See the Queen’s beauty! She must be a demon!” Shouted the Clergy.

“See the Queen’s Staff! She must be a sorceress!” Cried the Military.

“See the Queen’s Crown! She must be vain!” Cried the Nobles.

“See the Queen’s Lust for Power! She must be destroyed!” Cried even the peasants.

It was the next day that the Kingdom gathered to watch their Queen be executed. For her part she seemed just as beautiful as always. Just as powerful.

“The God’s granted me nothing throughout my life. Even Robosaurus, the Celestial Bloom is trash beneath my feet. I will see each of you in hell! Without me you are nothing but maggots!” With that the Queen’s gorgeous head flew from her neck and landed within a gilded basket.

“The Evil Queen is dead! We may now rejoice!” Cried the populace as they resumed eating and drinking to their hearts content.

However food supplies began dwindling as floods and droughts became unpredictable.

Many military attacks upon the kingdom dwindled the population as the Military had become unused to war.

Finally the warring nobles tore the country apart with their constant bickering.

Many centuries passed until the kingdom had forgotten there ever was a golden age. They forgot there was a time where everyone was taken care of. When everyone was fed to bursting. When everyone was under the power of a single infallible Queen. A Queen who forever was, and forever will be, not quite there.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:06:38 pm by Nerjin »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 11, 2014, 10:49:51 am »

Hey guys. I'm afraid I have to leave. Forever. It probably doesn't mean much to you, but I'm still saying goodbye. Y'all are nice people, but I realized a lot of things this weekend. Maybe I've realized it for a while. Who knows? But, let me run you through my normal morning.

Monday-Thursday, I get up at about 8:00 and check Bay12. I reply, message, and moderate for about an hour or so. Then, I shower, eat breakfast, and then leave for work. I check B12 while I'm at work a couple of times, and reply a few times. Then, I make it home around 7:30, and quickly make something to eat, get on Skype and chat with friends. I then do more B12 stuff.
On Fridays, I have to get up early for work. I'm also pretty tired of posting to B12 (This isn't meant to be mean, it just is a bit taxing on my mind.) So, I usually quit posting on Friday, and occasionally look on Saturday and Sunday.

Overall, I spend about 10 hours on B12 a week. Maybe more. Probably more.

Last night, I went to bed at about 11 and woke up this morning around 7:40. I got up, exercised, ate breakfast, got ready, and it was 9:05. And during that time, I realized how much time I used here. It's a lot. Astounding. And I can't do it anymore. I have to leave.

I like you guys. Y'all are fine people. And I understand if you hate me for leaving in the middle of modding (Sorry Nerjin).

It's a small step, but it's big to me. It took someone trying to kill me to finally find out that my life was worth something. And I hid a long time. But, I'm not doing enough in here. I'm not doing enough for myself.

So, hurray. I'd like to claim I'm free, but I don't want you to think it was this that was keeping me down. B12 was just a rock to hide under for a while. Scared of the world outside. Scared of the world in here. Scared of everything. I'm way too big for a rock, anyway.

Anyhow, see ya later, guys. Or maybe not. But, you can chat with me on Steam if you want. Surprisingly, I'm named webadict. And if you don't, well that's fine too. Just have a good life. I'm planning on having a good life. Psh, what am I saying, I already have one.

If anyone ever shows up in Minneapolis, find out a way to say hi to me.

Peace guys.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 11, 2014, 11:03:59 am »

Damn man, we're all gonna miss ya... You've been a great guy Web. Hope we see you around.

I assume everyone still wants to play? If so could you please PM me your actions, I don't have most of them. I'm still willing to mod if you guys still want to play.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 11, 2014, 11:14:06 am »

Take it easy wubadub. Come back and lurk every now and again, yeah?

Nerjin: I can and will still play, but the game is honestly stressing me out a little, lol.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 11, 2014, 11:15:10 am »

:(

o7

It's been a good run, and we'll miss you.  Have fun out there!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 11, 2014, 11:22:12 am »

Hey guys. I'm afraid I have to leave. Forever.
I've heard that one before.

No more BYORs for the forseeable future  :(  Guess I'll go back to lurking.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 11, 2014, 11:29:09 am »

Keep in mind that items must be given away at Day end AND Night End. So if you have an item either tell me who you want to give it to or I'll make the choice for you [by letting a RNG make the choice for me].

That being said with everything happening:

Night 1 Extended to February 13th 5PM

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 11, 2014, 11:41:45 am »

....Whoa.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 112