Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 210286 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 2
« Reply #1050 on: February 19, 2014, 11:32:07 am »

Want with one hand, catch raindrops with the other, tell me which fills up faster.

I have no idea what's going on, little energy to devote to caring, and even less time to give to figuring it out. My night action failed, too, which means I apparently need to go back to Spell Casting 101.

So, there.

Pretty much. None of us know our wincons so any scumhunting is useless. I'm just gonna sit pretty and wait for the meteor.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 19, 2014, 11:46:09 am »

...And to think I had faith in you people.
Now all I think are sacks of meat, working only on a wincon.
Can't you see past your own two hands?!

Why do people do stuff to me without telling why. u__u

bcuz lulz.
...Especially you. :/ Why...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 19, 2014, 02:21:06 pm »

Tiruin:
This makes no sense. He has claimed summoner and evil, and not lynching him probably just lets a scum player live a day longer.
*points at killer sandwich with a :/ face*
Not lynching him properly = him being surely honest. Mr. Cheese is my fulcrum in this train of thought.

So what, you accept his claim at face value?

'Very negative'? I really detect some kind of underhanded pull there, Toaster.

What does this even mean?

Really? If you did, then you'd have noticed I explained everything you're asking me now regarding the situation. Your explanation of 'omgreactiontell!' does not hold, given that I did explain myself to Mr. Cheese already.

I don't think you understand.  I wasn't trying to prod you at all, just supporting his inclination to inspect you.  I wasn't intending to start a dialogue with you- but hey, if you want to jump out at me, be my guest.

Yeah, you never answered my questions in D1 regarding why you'd like him lynched over the rest, though. In detail.

Why are you not voting Ranger, while we're at it?
*points at intent @D1, points at what I'm doing now.*
I have those tabs open. I see my own posts. Why don't you work for once?
And I'm busy and rushing off to school now, too.

Did I miss something? *checks back*

You mean this?

Hey, why not lynch me? If it's bad-we don't lose anything (unless my ability works and is passed AFTER day end but before night [dusk]...) and I get to be freely silenced and have really bad tormented flavor describing how I die. If it's good: Yay new class president(?)???

Because I'd rather lynch Ranger for the wealth of information his lynch will give.  Unless something from that says otherwise, we can lynch you D3 if you really want.

And per your intent D1, you were voting him until you shifted off him via voting Web.  Yeah, you did say you'd rather lynch Leaf, but explain to me why you suspect him over Ranger.  Expound, as you'd say.

Tiruin: You seem to be misinterpreting others not understanding as an attack on you personally, if I'm reading your posts correctly.  I think that you do need to cool off a little bit.

This.  So much this.  SO MUCH THIS.  Tiruin, I see you do this every single game you play in.  Any time anyone starts poking you, you start acting hurt and insulted like someone just slapped your mother.  It's a game- we are going after Game Tiruin, not RL Tiruin.

I'm scum for not advocating a Cado lynch? How's about looking past the TWO obvious notes on him-one being Cheese, the other being his honesty.

Okay, yeah, you're not getting my point on you.  See above.

Also how does the inspect on him change anything?  Sure, he claimed evil summoner.  Barring anything else, one or the other of those is likely the scum team assuming there is one.  The inspect doesn't change a thing.

I'm really beginning to think all this evil/not evil/good stuff is a giant red herring and we're all misleading ourselves, a process Web set up on purpose.  He gave us rope so we could hang ourselves, so to speak.  Remember, Web hosted three games called "Don't Outguess the Mod."

OK, Bach.

An excellent composer!

Tell me one thing: How is there a 'very negative' response here?
That's biting on straws there.

Because you kept harping on it.  It clearly triggered something in you; otherwise, you wouldn't be so sarcastic at me.  The triple repetition of "totally get behind" is an excellent example of this.

Why do people do stuff to me without telling why. u__u

You expect people to claim all their night actions to you?

Also, it's worth noting that I was chasing my sandwich eating for most of the end of D1, to which can be proscribed most lack of aggressive hunting.  I'm now thinking it's less complicated than we players have made it out to be, so I'm now going for maximum information by lynching Ranger.

Mastahcheese:
Mastahcheese:
Something weird is going on, there should have been a night kill, but there wasn't.
Oh yeah?  And how do you know that?
I don't, but I find it more likely to believe that the evil/scum/whatever team would have a kill, and for that kill to be blocked, than the possibility of them flat out not having a kill at all. Even in a bastard game.

Do you believe they don't have a kill? And if so, why not?

The thing is that I agree with your logic.  What I don't agree with is it being so worthy of notice.  The big point, though, is that you seem so convinced that there SHOULD be a kill.  Your words hold no possibility of otherwise.

Let me throw you this, then- where do you place the possibility of there not being a kill-holding team at all?

Caz:  If you don't care, can you vote Ranger in case you're wrong about wincons being odd?

Nerjin:  Wait, 5 PM what time zone?  Are you saying the day's almost over?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 19, 2014, 02:31:59 pm »

Caz:  If you don't care, can you vote Ranger in case you're wrong about wincons being odd?

If only to get the day over faster. We tried voting a not evil, so we can try the opposite. I really doubt it's as simple as lynching all the ones who have claimed evilness, though. RangerCado.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 19, 2014, 02:41:10 pm »

Want with one hand, catch raindrops with the other, tell me which fills up faster.

I have no idea what's going on, little energy to devote to caring, and even less time to give to figuring it out. My night action failed, too, which means I apparently need to go back to Spell Casting 101.

So, there.

Pretty much. None of us know our wincons so any scumhunting is useless. I'm just gonna sit pretty and wait for the meteor.

Au contraire. I'm pretty certain I know my wincon, and reasonably sure how to achieve it after lat night. Actually doing so is another matter entirely, however.

Toaster, I said several times D1 that I felt alignment was a red herring. I'm willing to lynch RangerCado to see if the meteor summoner thing amounts to anything.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 19, 2014, 03:29:48 pm »

Au contraire. I'm pretty certain I know my wincon, and reasonably sure how to achieve it after lat night. Actually doing so is another matter entirely, however.

Tell meeeeee? <333

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 19, 2014, 03:44:22 pm »

And now for something, completely different.

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 19, 2014, 04:02:45 pm »

PFP
I've more than half a mind to double vote Toaster for that those breaches in logic.

So what, you accept his claim at face value?
And you don't, given this sort of snarkwithoutanybacking? It's practically obvious that I do given what I wrote. PS: It's backed up, unlike what you seem to be going at.

What does this even mean?
> I saw no 'very negative' statement. What you said was a generalizing term in order to shift the principle of the situation. Saying I responded 'very negatively' without showing what exactly I said is a pretty huge point to say, no?

You mean this?
No I don't mean that one you bloody snarker. If I had more damn time to sink into this I'd slap the post in a link right in your face for that.

Because I'd rather lynch Ranger for the wealth of information his lynch will give.  Unless something from that says otherwise, we can lynch you D3 if you really want.

And per your intent D1, you were voting him until you shifted off him via voting Web.  Yeah, you did say you'd rather lynch Leaf, but explain to me why you suspect him over Ranger.  Expound, as you'd say.
Ooo. Much wealthy. What do you postulate will be gained upon his lynched as opposed to the same lynch going to a member of team Evil?

I. Expounded. Every. Frickin'. Time. Do. You. Not. Bother. TO. CHECK?!
No, you don't.

This.  So much this.  SO MUCH THIS.  Tiruin, I see you do this every single game you play in.  Any time anyone starts poking you, you start acting hurt and insulted like someone just slapped your mother.  It's a game- we are going after Game Tiruin, not RL Tiruin.
Aww, "every" <3
I love how I'm labelled by the way. So much that! So much every game!
I love how you made that metaphor too! It is insulting!

PS: You do notice my differences here, right? You surely can't see how superficial you're being, right? I wonder how nobody else can see that.
Well, only if they can look past their damn noses and stop lazing around on their 'lacking wincon'.

Okay, yeah, you're not getting my point on you.  See above.
*looks above*
Because I'd rather lynch Ranger for the wealth of information his lynch will give.
Which is?
This game-you always fail to detail your proposed 'point' for some reason, then allude and generalize what your prods to others may be. Why?

I'm really beginning to think all this evil/not evil/good stuff is a giant red herring and we're all misleading ourselves, a process Web set up on purpose.  He gave us rope so we could hang ourselves, so to speak.  Remember, Web hosted three games called "Don't Outguess the Mod."
Awww, really? How?
We haven't lynched an Evil-confirmed member yet. How sure are you that this is a stated implication?
And remember: using metaknowledge got NQT KILLED more than not (and its bad, obviously).

Because you kept harping on it.  It clearly triggered something in you; otherwise, you wouldn't be so sarcastic at me.  The triple repetition of "totally get behind" is an excellent example of this.
Wow. Really? You exclaim THIS kind of sarcasm to what my first mention was? I sarcasmed at it because it didn't bloody matter
 at initial thought, and next: I thought you were missing my point which was SO much mentioned IN DAY ONE.
That you didn't try harder.
The note that you keep on pushing it clearly speaks to me that you don't bloody care at all, and really wish instead to 'make a point' without getting the post in itself and showing where exactly I deviated.
Did you even possibly ask why I did so? No, you hyperbole'd up the situation and preferred to make a point instead of bloody listen to me.
So maybe you can see how 'negative' my reaction towards it is. I don't like people who easily conclude without any backing--doubly so when I sense that it isn't in that person's nature to throw shots like that when they didn't do much beforehand, in that context.

You expect people to claim all their night actions to you?
I implore your lapse in judgement. This is a HUGE leap in judgement, really! >_>
I expect people to explain after they somehow 'claimed' their night actions to me. I'm not anybody's fridge magnet that you could point to and exclaim in any kind of emotion. I'm a philosophical fridge magnet. You tell me why you're pointing at me! :I
On that note: I'm really disgusted by the play now and have more than half a mind to quit it. am a total jerk when I'm grumpy due to much RL stuff.
LOLOLNOWINCONLAZY is the best and crudest way I can hate it. Caz. Please.
...Thanks anyway Caz for trying and giving your most honest statement other than some others who aren't posting at all. (Not Hapah.)

I'm now thinking it's less complicated than we players have made it out to be, so I'm now going for maximum information by lynching Ranger.
Maximum information like what?! Detail to me in a list how lynching Cado is evidently MORE better than doing in Leafsnail or TDS.
Do note: He's the only proven claimed summoner. He's backed up by someone who is, and was from prior evidence, against him. If Mastahcheese can fake such a connection to him, and back him up, or even lie about what he just said, then elucidate this rambling fool on her nonsense so that she may learn humility once more. Because this fool is busy shouting it up, over 9000 without any sort of distinction in your statements.
But you may be right. Just that I can't see much that would dissuade me.
If that damn 'red herring' which acts as a veil y'all are working under means "Mafia = Meteor Summoner", then it sets that thing straight--the thing that is implied ever since. Only that the thing is inferred on and in the start, including the OP, and on page 5, for posterity.

Tell me. If we've nothing to go on-why can't we not assume the most benevolent scenario wherein "town" should work? Or, Non Evil people? The connotations are very distinct.
Funny thing: Out of all those claims, I see tons of fluff! People claim their actions done today--few, if any, give any backing for why they did so. One Meteor Summoner claimed, leaving two others who are hiding in the midst! If it did matter, then there'd be something behind why they aren't claiming, and by suspicion-why Cado did claim.

Wherein Caz actually positively doesn't really care! I am doubly tired of seeing people not care and am biased by it and on how apparent everyone is being-not that it'd hide any ulterior motives!
Oh wow. -_-

So, there.

What is your wincon?
I doubt we all have individual wincons.

PPE: Why am I surrounded by such good people.
..Be right back in a few 12 or so hours. I'll just cry here.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 19, 2014, 04:25:50 pm »

I don't have time to respond to all that right now, but let me nutshell it.  Did you forget that Ranger has claimed evil *as well as* meteor summoner?

We lynch Leafsnail or TDS, we see what happens when a claimed evil person is lynched.

We lynch Ranger, we see what happens when a claimed evil person is lynched AND what happens when a claimed meteor summoner is lynched.

More detail will have to wait.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 19, 2014, 04:30:01 pm »

I don't have time to respond to all that right now, but let me nutshell it.  Did you forget that Ranger has claimed evil *as well as* meteor summoner?
It's firmly in my mind, actually. :/
The problem is: while Ranger dictates an innocent disposition (and likely, a really sincere one)-I see less to gain from that sort of lynch given what I've read through (all of him) during D1. Yeah, we're lynching a summoner--then what?
AND what happens when a claimed meteor summoner is lynched.
...You don't expect they'll..y'know, 'get lynched'? As in, not be able to 'go to class'? Because that's what I expect. Pull what happened to NQT to what'll happen to the lynch today.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 19, 2014, 04:31:15 pm »

Due to a whole lot of life deciding today would be a good day to occur, I'm going to extend the day until Thursday Feb. 20th at 5PM.

Sorry guys, college takes precedence.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 19, 2014, 05:14:41 pm »

Tell meeeeee? <333

Paraphrasing, naturally. I must find my true love before the meteor hits. I have a love spell that can either be interrupted or works only on said true love, who must be female. I used it last night, but was interrupted by "a noise", and the spell failed. Notably, in the interest of full disclosure, I targeted RangerCado last night. I suspect the noise that spoiled my spell was mastahcheese's snooping, so I don't know exactly what that means with regards to my spell.

My role statement strongly implies, as well, that the meteor cannot be stopped. Take that for what it's worth, about 3cents, I'll warrant.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 19, 2014, 05:34:32 pm »

I can't decide easily whether to vote for Tiruin for acting so defensive when we ask about either her or RangerCado, or RangerCado himself, but I think I'll go with RangerCado. We can decide what to do after we see what he flips.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 19, 2014, 05:35:40 pm »

I can't decide easily whether to vote for Tiruin for acting so defensive when we ask about either her or RangerCado, or RangerCado himself, but I think I'll go with RangerCado. We can decide what to do after we see what he flips.
Verdict on this 'defensive' attitude?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 19, 2014, 05:40:01 pm »

Verdict on this 'defensive' attitude?

That depends on what Ranger flips and what people say for the rest of today and tomorrow.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 112