Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 210279 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Night 2
« Reply #1125 on: March 05, 2014, 08:44:16 pm »

Work happened yesterday... Update schedules happened today. Day extended 24 further hours

This is starting to make me feel awful...

Don't worry, RL comes up. We'll be here ready to play when you've have time to start day 3.
What TDS said.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 05, 2014, 08:45:14 pm »

I'm trying to take steps to make this a bit more maneagable for me. I signed up for flavor, the game is a bit of a daunting task for a newb. Hopefully this will be the last extended day/night thing.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 05, 2014, 09:01:40 pm »

*cheer cheer Nerjin Nerjin!*
You're doing very muchly well for:
a. A first time mod
b. The only working mod under these kinds of circumstances
c. Not being the OP-mod

:))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 06, 2014, 11:26:37 pm »

The group of students, equal in number to last night, all convene in the classroom feeling slightly groggy. Looking up you are all shocked to see that Vectoria is no where to be found. Instead Dr. Nerjin sits at the desk. Smiling, a bad sign, he beckons you all to sit down. After a few moments you realize that it feels like a sauna in the class-room.

"Hello children. I have some excellent news! It turns out that I was right. Putting trace amounts of iocane into your lunches causes everyone's memory to reset. How quant right? I'm required, however, by law to state the following."

Pulling his revolver out he begins twirling it.

"I promise to no longer put trace amounts of Iocane Powder into your lunches. By chance would any of you like one of these two glasses of wine?"

DAY 3 START

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf -
Caz -
TheWetSheep -
HissihnWalnuts -
(Extend Used) Leafsnail -
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
MyOwnWorstEnemy -
(Extend Used) RangerCado -
TheDarkStar -
(Extend Used) Tiruin -
Toaster -

Not Voting - Anybody!

Day 3 will end on March 11th, 2014 at 5PM [[Hopefully...]]

And before any of you get on me about not doing your actions keep in mind that I said you needed to Re-PM it to me. I've not cleaned my inbox since then so... Yeah. On with the game, hopefully there will be no more delays.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 06, 2014, 11:30:08 pm »

So then....

Where do we begin?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 07, 2014, 12:07:06 am »

Where do we begin?

Massclaiming.

I am the Robot.  I have two abilities.  One, all magic abilities fail on me.  Two, I can steal powers from dead players.  The former is an auto and the latter is a night ability.  Since only NQT has died, I took his confirmed town at game start ability.  Since game start has already passed, it did jack for me.

I didn't start with an item.  End of D1 I got a spellbook of powerful spells.  It grants a day ability to read it and maybe gain a spell.  Useless, since I had ditch it by night end.  I threw it to Mastahcheese since I figured he was town at that point.  [Note- at this point I figured everything was really just a 100% standard Mafia game in disguise.]

End of N1 I got a mirror- it made me redirect/randomize immune (also useless).  I also passed it to Mastahcheese.  Apparently Nerjin forgot about it (I did too) because he didn't ask me about sending it elsewhere until N2.  I also gave it to Mastahcheese.  [I had to ask him what item I had when he asked me where I wanted to send my item.]

Why am I claiming all this?

I used my question to ask my wincon.  If you didn't do that, you're probably scum (but I don't care.)

My wincon is to use the Sandwich or Grilled Sandwich item.  If someone sends it to me, I'll happily use it and leave the game.   I suspect MOWE is involved somehow, but I don't know how.  I also rather suspect that items are involved in the wincons of many people.  If we massclaim we can probably get many people to win.

Tiruin:  I suspect you're allied with Ranger still, but I really don't care any more.  If there's any question to me from D2 that's still relevant after this post, feel free to ask, but don't expect me to be long-winded.  I've lost track of a lot since D2.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 07, 2014, 12:12:35 am »

That reminds me: I am making a small change to the rules and clarifying something real quick

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GET RID OF YOUR ITEM AT DAY END ANYMORE!

It's just more book-keeping and kinda screws some people out of being able to use the item. I don't know why web did that but in the interest of keeping the game fun I am gonna change that one rule. [Sorry guys, trying to keep the game fun is more important to me than keeping this one rule the same. Don't worry though, all other rules are set in stone]

Also, you get rid of your item AFTER you take actions. So... Yeah. Some people apparently thought it was gotten rid of first.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 07, 2014, 12:27:17 am »

Where do we begin?
Massclaiming.
Sounds good.

I am the Witchhunter, as I stated previously.

I can inspect people at night, to determine alignment. (By the way, I inspected Toaster, he's telling the truth about being not evil.)

I did not start with an item.
At night 1, I did not receive anything. I inspected Cado, and I've already confirmed what they've been claiming.
At Day 2, I received a sword, that let me watch someone, if they performed a hostile action, I would react by killing them. I assume this was MOWE's sword.
I actually forgot I even had the sword by the Day's end, and when I inspected Toaster, I failed to specify a person to hand the sword too, so WHOEVER GOT THE SWORD SHOULD CLAIM NOW.
And I now have that mirror that Toaster handed me.

I also asked about my wincon, but...
It's a bit complicated, in that I wasn't given as straight an answer as Toaster.
All I know is that it has to do with scum, but I didn't get anything farther than that, which really sucks, because I kinda already figured that.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 07, 2014, 12:33:40 am »

PFP I can has new book! :O
What the bleeding heck.
Tiruin:  I suspect you're allied with Ranger still, but I really don't care any more.  If there's any question to me from D2 that's still relevant after this post, feel free to ask, but don't expect me to be long-winded.  I've lost track of a lot since D2.
I'm not allied with him at all. >_> This 'allied' thing you speak of--where did you get that idea?

Query: What is your outlook on TDS/Leafsnail?

Leafsnail
Hello dear boy. You ARE Evil. You have been lying. And so have I.
I actually am not a protector but an investigator-type. Could you tell me how...oh, malevolent you are?
@Toaster: I withhold my claim before team Evil speaks. My judgement and guesses have been right all along.
Query @Everyone: Who threw me this nifty book?

Oh, and I bloody have no idea what my wincon is. It has, or the clue rather, to do with...beards though. Who knew. >.>

Mr. Cheese
Where do we begin?
Massclaiming.
Sounds good.

I am the Witchhunter, as I stated previously.

I can inspect people at night, to determine alignment. (By the way, I inspected Toaster, he's telling the truth about being not evil.)

I did not start with an item.
At night 1, I did not receive anything. I inspected Cado, and I've already confirmed what they've been claiming.
At Day 2, I received a sword, that let me watch someone, if they performed a hostile action, I would react by killing them. I assume this was MOWE's sword.
I actually forgot I even had the sword by the Day's end, and when I inspected Toaster, I failed to specify a person to hand the sword too, so WHOEVER GOT THE SWORD SHOULD CLAIM NOW.
And I now have that mirror that Toaster handed me.

I also asked about my wincon, but...
It's a bit complicated, in that I wasn't given as straight an answer as Toaster.
All I know is that it has to do with scum, but I didn't get anything farther than that, which really sucks, because I kinda already figured that.
Wat.
WHERE IS YOUR BLOODY CROWN?!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 07, 2014, 12:37:48 am »

Hello.

I am the fire wizard. I do burny stuff like destroying items.

I actually used my question on a tangential thing that will likely come up, but my wincon is to cast some big fire spell, which will go off at the end of day 4 (the date was what I checked, I acquired the ability at the end of night one).  It shouldn't my be harmful to you all.

I started the game with an invisibility cloak, and gave it to RangerCado, who apparently returned it to me because I have it again.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 07, 2014, 12:41:24 am »

WHERE IS YOUR BLOODY CROWN?!
Well, Toaster keeps trying to give me crud, and apparently if multiple people try to give me stuff, I can only keep one, so someone ended up with it!

WHOEVER HAS THE BLOODY CROWN ALSO NEEDS TO SPEAK UP
The Derail Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 07, 2014, 12:43:57 am »

apparently if multiple people try to give me stuff, I can only keep one,

To do otherwise would require one to be ambidexterous. After all it's impossible to hold something in your non-dominant hand. We're playing a realistic hard-corez mode game here Cheese. I'd thank you to keep your silly "Two handing" thing to yourself... [I is make joke... :D]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 07, 2014, 12:46:20 am »

butbutbut but...
Nerjin: Is there an order in receiving items?!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 07, 2014, 12:48:05 am »

I think that it was Caz who said that they can have multiple items.
Also, I vote Nerjin for Mod-Troll of the year.
The Derail Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 07, 2014, 12:49:14 am »

[[I almost typed a cryptic response but then realized that sorta ruins the point of me trying to be a bit more straight forward. Go me!]

There is... kinda.

I'll just go ahead and say this: "If multiple people try to give you an item I roll a die. If three people are giving you an item it is three sided. Let's say it rolls 2. I roll again and it rolls 1. I roll again and it rolls 2. The item assigned #2 is given to you and the others are given to a random person. Basically, first item to get "sent" to you twice wins out."

Also, Mod-troll?

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 112