Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 210291 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Night 2
« Reply #1155 on: March 07, 2014, 09:32:27 am »

Averse is what you're looking for.

I disagree with you on no information from it, but I am no longer interested in that information anyway.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: March 07, 2014, 09:51:46 am »

...You ran in circles disagreeing about it, and never proposed the alternative to why we should lynch Cado over the rest. THe only note you did mention was that 'let's start from scratch' afterwards.

So why are you not interested anymore?
That sounds more personal. :S

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: March 07, 2014, 09:58:39 am »

Tiruin, why are you lying?  I said about fifty times why I wanted him lynched.

Why am I not interested?
My wincon is to use the Sandwich or Grilled Sandwich item.

If you can tell me how any of that advances my wincon, I'm listening.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: March 07, 2014, 10:06:42 am »

I quite dislike how you bridge two statements differenty. It confuses me at times. And when I say dislike, I mean more of D: than D:<

I await Leafsnail's post to reply to that.
Next: You...wanted Cado lynched because he claimed Evil, and is Meteor Summoner. Yeah. I got that. But you didn't explain why lynching Leafsnail or TDS is a worse thing as far as I know.

Why am I not interested?
O_o
Umm...
I disagree with you on no information from it, but I am no longer interested in that information anyway.
I have no idea why you're not interested so I ask you about it.

I have no idea either, but I guess someone has an item like this hanging around. I got a book and nobody's talking on who gave me this book.

I had a hint that...beards...are related to my wincon. My flavor does say I like beards.
...Yeah. Beards does not compute. I see no hint of it in flavor (meaning I guess I wasn't a prominent speaker) or anything but that its more of an 'being a skilled mage makes me look geeky and a beard fixes it all.
Oh hey, it does make sense. My flavor says I wish to be normal, but no. I'm a mage.
So bearded mage.

Awww that just got awesome! Anyone have a hair tonic or whatever that stimulates facial hair growth?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: March 07, 2014, 11:37:12 am »

I quite dislike how you bridge two statements differenty. It confuses me at times. And when I say dislike, I mean more of D: than D:<

I await Leafsnail's post to reply to that.
Next: You...wanted Cado lynched because he claimed Evil, and is Meteor Summoner. Yeah. I got that. But you didn't explain why lynching Leafsnail or TDS is a worse thing as far as I know.

Why am I not interested?
O_o
Umm...
I have no idea why you're not interested so I ask you about it.

I have no idea either, but I guess someone has an item like this hanging around. I got a book and nobody's talking on who gave me this book.

I had a hint that...beards...are related to my wincon. My flavor does say I like beards.
...Yeah. Beards does not compute. I see no hint of it in flavor (meaning I guess I wasn't a prominent speaker) or anything but that its more of an 'being a skilled mage makes me look geeky and a beard fixes it all.
Oh hey, it does make sense. My flavor says I wish to be normal, but no. I'm a mage.
So bearded mage.

Awww that just got awesome! Anyone have a hair tonic or whatever that stimulates facial hair growth?

Wait, you got a book? I tried to give you the "world-destroying powers" book or whatever. But my PM says all my actions didn't work. So... wtf.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: March 07, 2014, 12:34:28 pm »

Yeah, I got that book.  It was mentioned that bad people shouldn't get it.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: March 07, 2014, 01:11:09 pm »

Uhm... since both of my days worth of actions keep failing I think my character is the bastard of this game O_o no answer on wincon either. Lynch me or something, because I can't figure out this one.

... Whoops! Uh... Could  you resend your question? I must have missed it.

Quote from: Caz
Said my actions failed

Your gifting worked. Sorry for the confusion.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: March 07, 2014, 04:17:30 pm »

Uhm... since both of my days worth of actions keep failing I think my character is the bastard of this game O_o no answer on wincon either. Lynch me or something, because I can't figure out this one.

... Whoops! Uh... Could  you resend your question? I must have missed it.

Quote from: Caz
Said my actions failed

Your gifting worked. Sorry for the confusion.

Uh.. "what be my wincon, sir mod?"

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: March 07, 2014, 05:02:37 pm »

I'm reclaiming, since it's probably been 50 pages since I last did that:

I am a Diplomancer (yeah, terrible pun). I am also Evil (but not a summoner).

As I said before, I can steal an item if I do not have one already. As for wincon, the only thing that would make sense would have been seeing NQT die, but he's been dead for a while and I never got any kind of notification.

As for the sandwich thing: If I get that book, I might learn the spell "turn to sandwich" that I can then use on MOWE. This would at least let MOWE and possibly Toaster win (yeah, funny, "Toaster" getting a sandwich).
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: March 07, 2014, 06:31:01 pm »

As I said before, I can steal an item if I do not have one already. As for wincon, the only thing that would make sense would have been seeing NQT die, but he's been dead for a while and I never got any kind of notification.

As for the sandwich thing: If I get that book, I might learn the spell "turn to sandwich" that I can then use on MOWE. This would at least let MOWE and possibly Toaster win (yeah, funny, "Toaster" getting a sandwich).

So you don't have a town wincon?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: March 07, 2014, 06:55:34 pm »

As far as I can tell, I don't have ANY stated wincon. I also messed up sending a PM to Nerjin because he lost my question and I missed sending it again.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: March 07, 2014, 07:02:38 pm »

As far as I can tell, I don't have ANY stated wincon. I also messed up sending a PM to Nerjin because he lost my question and I missed sending it again.

EBWOP: Actually, I might be happy if I get a piece of pie. Are there any related ideas?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: March 07, 2014, 08:29:24 pm »

At this point, I'm wondering if everyone needs an item to win, even if it affects someone else directly (like turning MOWE into a sandwich to help Toaster).

Also, the crown is the only thing I can think of that relates. What are the details on it?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: March 07, 2014, 08:59:09 pm »

You get an extra vote--extra 'hidden' vote now that it seems like it given yesterday's...end.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 112