Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 210282 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Night 2
« Reply #1185 on: March 09, 2014, 09:01:36 am »

Also, you're ignoring what I say about RangerCado; this entire game, you've been trying to convince people to not vote him. WHY?
Prove that I'm ignoring it when I've repeated myself over and over again especially when I did state--and you replied to--my reason in regard to 'Why Tiruin wants Leafsnail/TDS lynched before Cado'.

Hint: It includes the idea of saving Cado for later in the event that you would outnumber us from a 3-person perspective. The only argument that you have ever forwarded was that 'hey I'm not a summoner!'
Which is proven false.

Tell me, why didn't the other 2 summoners claim?

Leafsnail, for reasons stated yesterday.
I highly doubt I'm going to have to claim again. I'm a sandwich person that lives in a giant refrigerator and sleeps between two slices of bread. I've already poured my heart and soul out to everyone. I would really love to know if someone had the ability to cast spells that could possibly turn me into a sandwich again or had any other ideas on how that could work.

I wish I had been able to get in here to see that there was going to be a tie last time. I would have switched my vote. I think it's high time we lynch someone who can actually give us some insight into the game. Until further notice, Leafsnail, for being undeniably scummy and proving he is the most dangerous of the claimed Evil people. Although at this point, I wouldn't be opposed to a Cado lynch, I'm going to say that Leafsnail is more scummy and thus a better lynch target.
Hit TDS instead, peoples. (Leafsnail is quiet nowadays, unsure if RL. :S) And while I've direct notice on him, I'd wonder if the only last target that isn't under suspect is along with them.
Alright.  TDS

Unrequest Replacement

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 09, 2014, 12:35:30 pm »

Tiruin:
I highly doubt I'm going to have to claim again. I'm a sandwich person that lives in a giant refrigerator and sleeps between two slices of bread. I've already poured my heart and soul out to everyone. I would really love to know if someone had the ability to cast spells that could possibly turn me into a sandwich again or had any other ideas on how that could work.

I wish I had been able to get in here to see that there was going to be a tie last time. I would have switched my vote. I think it's high time we lynch someone who can actually give us some insight into the game. Until further notice, Leafsnail, for being undeniably scummy and proving he is the most dangerous of the claimed Evil people. Although at this point, I wouldn't be opposed to a Cado lynch, I'm going to say that Leafsnail is more scummy and thus a better lynch target.
Hit TDS instead, peoples. (Leafsnail is quiet nowadays, unsure if RL. :S) And while I've direct notice on him, I'd wonder if the only last target that isn't under suspect is along with them.

I see your point, but I'm not going to vote TDS just yet. Unless someone has another way to help me become a sandwich again.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 09, 2014, 02:29:34 pm »

Tiruin:  Why do you want me and MOWE to lose?

Leafsnail, to avoid a TDS lynch.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 09, 2014, 04:10:39 pm »

Also, you're ignoring what I say about RangerCado; this entire game, you've been trying to convince people to not vote him. WHY?
Prove that I'm ignoring it when I've repeated myself over and over again especially when I did state--and you replied to--my reason in regard to 'Why Tiruin wants Leafsnail/TDS lynched before Cado'.

Hint: It includes the idea of saving Cado for later in the event that you would outnumber us from a 3-person perspective. The only argument that you have ever forwarded was that 'hey I'm not a summoner!'
Which is proven false.

Why are you working so hard on defending RangerCado?? There is no point in "saving him for later"; you're just trying to delay getting rid of the guy with even more against him. If you weren't working with him, there would be no reason to defend him. You should always get rid of the people who you know are bad for certain, rather than leave them alive and able to take whatever nightactions they want while you're busy finding someone else.

Also, I'd like to know how you've "proven" that I am a summoner. If you really want to know, just have mastahcheese check me.

As for why the summoners didn't claim, how would I know? Maybe Ranger claimed when he saw other people claiming and then he realized that it was a bad idea. Also, you're asking a question that has no good answer - if I say I don't know, then you say "He's obviously lying. SCUM!!!!!" If I take a guess, you say "He would only know if he was a summoner. SCUM!!!!!". You're not just asking me questions to find things out; you're actively making me look bad.

Also, there's Toaster's question, which also makes you seem scummy. You're not trying to help people win in general; you're trying to trying to make other people lose.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 09, 2014, 04:34:21 pm »

Which is proven false.

Why are you working so hard on defending RangerCado?? There is no point in "saving him for later"; you're just trying to delay getting rid of the guy with even more against him. If you weren't working with him, there would be no reason to defend him. You should always get rid of the people who you know are bad for certain, rather than leave them alive and able to take whatever nightactions they want while you're busy finding someone else.

Also, I'd like to know how you've "proven" that I am a summoner. If you really want to know, just have mastahcheese check me.

As for why the summoners didn't claim, how would I know? Maybe Ranger claimed when he saw other people claiming and then he realized that it was a bad idea. Also, you're asking a question that has no good answer - if I say I don't know, then you say "He's obviously lying. SCUM!!!!!" If I take a guess, you say "He would only know if he was a summoner. SCUM!!!!!". You're not just asking me questions to find things out; you're actively making me look bad.

Also, there's Toaster's question, which also makes you seem scummy. You're not trying to help people win in general; you're trying to trying to make other people lose.
I'd like to see a total claim from Ranger before I make any judgements along these lines.  RangerCado never struck me as particularly scummy and was very candid about allegiance.  but I suppose that your point about making Toaster lose is fair.  Unvote.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 09, 2014, 06:21:11 pm »

...?
How;re you related to TDS/Leafsnail?

I'd like to see a total claim from Ranger before I make any judgements along these lines.  RangerCado never struck me as particularly scummy and was very candid about allegiance.  but I suppose that your point about making Toaster lose is fair.  Unvote.
Making Toaster lose?
My wincon is to use the Sandwich or Grilled Sandwich item.  If someone sends it to me, I'll happily use it and leave the game.   I suspect MOWE is involved somehow, but I don't know how.  I also rather suspect that items are involved in the wincons of many people.  If we massclaim we can probably get many people to win.
Why're you reactionary again that you don't question this note and what he just said?

Actually:
Explain.

TDS

First:
> "There is no point in "saving him for later"; you're just trying to delay getting rid of the guy with even more against him."
Even more against him? What do you mean by that? 'No point'? Prove to me how that makes sense? 'Just trying'? That subtle summary of ALL I've did is an insult and will not be taken lightly, because you 'just' have to put those words together to mean something.
Also, you've contributed almost nothing else but 'HE'S THE METEOR SUMMONER LYNCH HIM NOW'. If there's any evidence you have of getting Cado to do something special, then speak.
Look back and check. Link to me and prove it, perhaps then you'd find why I'm also going after him. (PS: If your note of 'MAKE EVERYONE ELSE LOSE' has any ground, this is connected with someone's note on getting Evil people to lose)

> "Why are you working so hard on defending RangerCado??"  ::) I wonder if you ever read my multiple instances of GET THE EVIL PEOPLE LYNCHED TO TEST THE THEORY THAT ALL EVIL = METEOR SUMMONER.
Because I fail--I totally do not understand, in all damned bastardry, how MY RELATION WITH WANTING A DAMN BEARD equals a Wincondition. The only chances of getting such, is by massclaiming my idea, then blah blah getting said item. Not to mention things in between considering how I'd be getting that idea? Damn you Webadict and thanks Nerjin.
Now can you begin to use better words than 'defending' to get something of value into the field of logic, TDS?
Tell me, if you want everyone else to win, why do you vote Tiruin instead and not let/request Cado to speak? I've seen nothing from you that cares about him at this time but reactionary flailing.

> "Also, there's Toaster's question, which also makes you seem scummy. You're not trying to help people win in general; you're trying to trying to make other people lose."
Think of this. Scummy how? That i want YOU/Leafsnail lynched? Then why not question my motive--my damn intent that has been going for a week or so IRL to make any sense of that. Your last statement here is a strawman. Not trying to help people win in general is an appeal to emotion and you push it forward by saying I'm trying to make other people lose. It has no backing. Nothing.
Awww, squirm more.
Explain to me why NQT would have such a note on him then.
Explain to me how "As for why the summoners didn't claim, how would I know? Maybe Ranger claimed when he saw other people claiming and then he realized that it was a bad idea." this is a 'bad idea'.
Because you want Cado to speak? He has spoken far more than you ever have. He said he wanted love. Does anyone have such an item or whatever related to it?
Hence why I'm lynching you--I've proven Leafsnail out as a liar, and I wish to see if Team Evil has something between their ears about the matter by getting the last man standing.
Next: Mr. Cheese foolproofed Cado. He confirmed everything he said and the glory of that lies in his ability. His ability makes sense and considering the game and him being Not Evil? It would be a travesty to give other players that kind of unfairness in abilities.

If you weren't working with him, there would be no reason to defend him. You should always get rid of the people who you know are bad for certain, rather than leave them alive and able to take whatever nightactions they want while you're busy finding someone else.
Newsflash: I'm not you.
I'm not working with him, and you'll have a shock of 'omg Tiruin isn't working with him! :O' post-game if whatever you keep pushing and pushing and failing to push is actually sincere (considering the cyclic logic you've been spouting everytime you brought it up, almost making me waste my time link it all despite it being there considering your wording of why you're "defending" Cado) But it all doesn't make sense in regard to your proposed motive of 'getting everyone else to win'.
All I need is something that gives me a beard. That's all. Nobody is speaking and we've had...what.
Guess wot! We've got 5 non-talkers, and I sincerely doubt that they've gotten those items we all need given that whoever claims what we do need, is lacking. I have Toaster's claimed book, and it only pushes forward my idea here based on my background.
Eight compared to Five people.
How many have claimed their item-wincons?
TheDarkStar - Diplomancer; Probably wants pie; Didn't start with an item
Toaster - Robot; Use sandwich/grilled item
mastahcheese - Witchhunter; "It's a bit complicated, in that I wasn't given as straight an answer as Toaster." Probably needs my book(?) yet said book deals with a magical context.; Didn't start with an item.
4maskwolf - ...Pyromancer; "Wishes to cast a big fire spell which will go off at the end of day 4". Started with Invisibility Cloak.
Caz - ...Uh?
MyOwnWorstEnemy - Living Sandwich; Wants to be 'Eaten'
Tiruin - Not claiming until Leafsnail speaks; Something something wants to get a 'Beard'; Didn't start with an item.

notquitethere - Ded. Please tell if anything is related to this.

RangerCado
Hapah
Leafsnail
HissihnWalnuts - Started with an item
makeinu - 'Not a Wizard'; Started with item

Added notes by Toaster
Corrections:
> One does not just be 'happy' that the Meteor Exists (Cado was happy the meteor exists, Tiruin bold-action'd being happy about it, nope.)
> MOWE's note is...strange. Where was it useless?

Known Items:
Midas Crown - Double vote; also isn't related to King Midas at all, as in the mythology thing.
Invisibility Cloak
Mirror-thing... - Grants redirect/Randomize Immunity
Sword-thing - Allows watching of someone (and unless mistaken, this also allows them to be killed if doing a malevolent action - as what MOWE said)
Cursed Staff of Earth - You can't vote while holding this.
Everyone: Who started with an item and how many did you start with if Yes? If one starts with more than 1 item, then it gives strength to this item-win theory running about. Also I've a magical-tag on my ability. Any notes on that?

@4mask: How did you get that ability by the end of N1?

mastahcheese: You handed over that sword to someone else? Does it say it should kill someone doing malevolent stuff?

Caz (because I realize my post is full of bold): Can you fullclaim? Why give me ye book?

Toaster: In this post, do you prove that there is such an item as a Grilled Sandwich? You explicitly leave the game?
That was never told to me when I got my hint of 'getting a full beard is important'. Why in your massclaim post did you state the Mirror was a useless item?

TDS: What did you ask Nerjin? Next, why in this post do I sense a feeling of obvious bargaining and possibility being pushed forward? Can you please fullclaim? You're being confusing to me.
You'd be happy if you got pie, then you say Then you guess Midas' Crown (unless there's another darn crown) which are both guesses for your wincon (unless I'm wrong in checking that note on being happy = wincon).
Also could you actually argue on the point? You're branching off every which way.
Lastly: TDS: Explain why you can steal items. Background story it.

For posterity:
I used my question to ask my wincon.  If you didn't do that, you're probably scum (but I don't care.)
I didn't do that, but hinted it as a boring aside, so I'm more than not probably scum! :O
Yeah, I didn't do that because it never occurred to me that 'oh hey I really want a bloody beard! I actually don't care about the bloody meteor! Omg!' but the beard thing? Total cop-out. Never expected that.

@Webadict: Your concept of letting players win by a vague wincon is a TOTAL BASTARD PLOY, if in such a case that our wincon totally depends on the ITEMS instead. You think we'll ENJOY this kind of carp which you say in the OP? Hell no. That carp will just eat us alive, and is AGAINST the spirit of Mafia unless everyone comes clean. Any clues as to how I got that?
It would be impossible for me to check 'oh hey I need a beard and that's my wincon!' IN THE ENTIRETY OF FOREVER. Your wording, even, makes it less of note.
This rule? Not bloody fun. More bloody jerkery. Not even 'semi' bastard.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 09, 2014, 06:25:17 pm »

@Tiruin:
Well, since you asked, it was triggered by my burning the item TDS gave to me.  Something about my magic turned it into a fire torch thingy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 09, 2014, 06:47:04 pm »

@Tiruin:
Well, since you asked, it was triggered by my burning the item TDS gave to me.  Something about my magic turned it into a fire torch thingy.
...You did whatnow?
Err, so you burned the Cursed Staff of Earth and turned it into a fire torch.
Is that an item?
Can you keep it for consecutive days? What does it do?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 09, 2014, 06:49:46 pm »

@Tiruin:
...You did whatnow?
Err, so you burned the Cursed Staff of Earth and turned it into a fire torch.
Is that an item?
Can you keep it for consecutive days? What does it do?
I did a little more than whatnow
I burned the staff, yes.  It turned into a torch, yes
Kind of.
Yes.  And no, TDS, you can't steal it, it bonded to me.
I have no idea, other than bonding with me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 09, 2014, 07:25:05 pm »

4mask: Could I get an answer to this post then? Second-ish paragraph of my big post.  Thanks.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 09, 2014, 07:37:01 pm »

4mask: Could I get an answer to this post then? Second-ish paragraph of my big post.  Thanks.
What, exactly, do you want me to look at?  The post below the linked one?  Could you paraphrase what you said?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 09, 2014, 07:40:03 pm »

I questioned you in my post and quoted that post and I wonder what you meant in the linked post.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 09, 2014, 07:42:43 pm »

Okay.  IIRC, it is TDS who is the one who can learn the spell to turn MOWE back into a sandwich, which is the only way they win.  I don't want to remove that possibility from them.  And I started with an item, I already claimed it.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 09, 2014, 07:52:17 pm »

mastahcheese: You handed over that sword to someone else? Does it say it should kill someone doing malevolent stuff?
I didn't hand it away, I forgot I had it, so it was given to a random person, as far as I know.
And yes, it will kill someone, if you selectively watch that person with the sword. I couldn't use both the sword and my inspect, so I forgot I even had the thing.

Also, I'm unvoting just for right now, until I can think over things some more.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 09, 2014, 07:54:30 pm »

Leafsnail, to avoid a TDS lynch.

Why? He also claimed evil.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 112