Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 74

Author Topic: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Not grading on a curve.  (Read 128153 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Enraged Twerking
« Reply #435 on: January 23, 2014, 11:14:30 am »

+1 to teaching him to read.

-1 to involving the necronomicon.  Let's put that off until later, when he can control the powers rather than getting eaten by them.  Possessed child's no good- it's like a demon stole him.  Also, monies.

-1 to any future/current suggestions involving severe physical abuse
+1 to this. The reading thing. And -1 to all the things he's minus-oned.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 23, 2014, 11:36:10 am »

Ok, you want what you want, then you must learn how to speak bay12. Have him read the necronomicon, or something.

-1 to stupid abusive things. So, pretty much all the other suggestions.
I just want to make this clear, I was making a suggestion to match the means and the audience. Personally, I would be more interested in watching Bay12vers to produce a normal, boring, average human being. Reason being, I know, that we, as a collective, will screw up somewhere.

Ok, you want what you want, then you must learn how to speak bay12. Have him read the necronomicon, or something.
All of you claim to be Lovecraftians, but how many of you have read any of the Necronomicon that you didn't hear from your head cultist?
I've looked it up, but, thats as far as i ever went. I never was really interested in reading it, because, once I started reading the works written by those other than lovecraft, the mindset was so different that, well, It annoyed me.
And, I never claimed to be a lovecraftian any more than I claimed to be a christian, which I dont, because I dont fit the bill in action, though I do in belief.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 23, 2014, 12:46:47 pm »

So, I showed this game to my Dad, and he actually seems interested in playing it.  Yes, knowing of all the horrible player stuff.
And thus another Bay12er was born.

So: +1 to everything GWG +1'd, -1 to everything else.  Mostly because I don't feel like sifting through the idiocy.
I like being the baseline for uncrazy suggestions.

Sigh. Why did we try giving a two-year-old a sword, guys? Seriously?

Also, I dunno if reminding Grate's mother of his existence would be a good idea, giving how we're treating him.
Let's do this:
Teach Grate to read.
Using lots of scary stories and ancient mythology and whatever else, just so long as he learns to read.
+1

All of you claim to be Lovecraftians, but how many of you have read any of the Necronomicon that you didn't hear from your head cultist?

Also, -1, where would we even get a copy?

-1 the ABOVE quote, since my current suggestion isn't stupid OR abusive. And GWG, you take this WAY too seriously. Just stats like 'dappertude' and 'schooliousness' show that this RtD is meant to be funny and taken however we want. This isn't a real child, it's just a game. A game you seem to take WAY too serious. Besides, it's illogical to teach him how to read if he already has the business sense to run his own office, and speak at year 1.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:01:30 pm by WhitiusOpus »
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 23, 2014, 12:53:40 pm »

-1 this whole quote, since my current suggestion isn't stupid OR abusive. And GWG, you take this WAY too seriously. Just stats like 'dappertude' and 'schooliousness' show that this RtD is meant to be funny and taken however we want. This isn't a real child, it's just a game. A game you seem to take WAY too serious. Besides, it's illogical to teach him how to read if he already has the business sense to run his own office, and speak at year 1.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 23, 2014, 01:00:48 pm »

You win this round, Yoink....
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 23, 2014, 01:15:57 pm »

I've looked it up, but, thats as far as i ever went. I never was really interested in reading it, because, once I started reading the works written by those other than lovecraft, the mindset was so different that, well, It annoyed me.
And, I never claimed to be a lovecraftian any more than I claimed to be a christian, which I dont, because I dont fit the bill in action, though I do in belief.
I was making a joke. I'd explain, but then it wouldn't be funny.

-1 the ABOVE quote, since my current suggestion isn't stupid OR abusive. And GWG, you take this WAY too seriously. Just stats like 'dappertude' and 'schooliousness' show that this RtD is meant to be funny and taken however we want. This isn't a real child, it's just a game. A game you seem to take WAY too serious. Besides, it's illogical to teach him how to read if he already has the business sense to run his own office, and speak at year 1.
Notice that I said pretty much all the other suggestions, not every single other suggestion.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 23, 2014, 01:32:31 pm »

I was making a joke. I'd explain, but then it wouldn't be funny.
Oye. Sorry i missed it. Never been that bright to humor that didnt end in a missing skull.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 23, 2014, 01:36:13 pm »

Yeah... didn't get GWG joke either... thought he was being serious.

Anywho... our toddler can speak and knows to to put on a pretend tie (all thanks to our sacrificing)! Why the hell can't he fence! Yeah... must be his mother...

And so, to teach our probrably already screwed up kid about women n' stuff:
DAMMIT GUYS, WE NEED TO DO THINGS THAT A TODDLER CAN DO.

THAT BEING SAID SEND GRATE TO A HIGH CLASS CLUB, TO HIT ON HOT LADIES AND INCREASE HIS DAPPERTUDE
+1 this!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 23, 2014, 01:38:18 pm »

THAT BEING SAID SEND GRATE TO A HIGH CLASS CLUB, TO HIT ON HOT LADIES AND INCREASE HIS DAPPERTUDE
+1 this!
-1. Yah, no. . . . . just. . . . No.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 23, 2014, 02:41:12 pm »

Oh, zomara? Do you have a better suggestion that ACTUALLY increases his stats?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 23, 2014, 02:51:53 pm »

+1 this!
+1

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2014, 03:32:00 pm »

Ya'll need more Jesus compassion sanity in yo lives. I heard GWG's sanity call, and so I came.

Buy Grate a teddy bear. Because so much trauma hnng.

I have a plan.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 23, 2014, 03:34:25 pm »

Yes, actually. He has been blessed by the business gods, to the point of having one sacrificed to him. He must learn to excersize his powers. I say we Have him pull an investment raid. Make our company, that we work for, rich, at the expense of another company. One of our competitors.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 23, 2014, 03:51:28 pm »

Couple of problems with that.
1. We don't have a company
2. Sure, we could increase his businessness more, but we need him to be a well rounded murderer/pickpocket/demigod/whateverthehellthisthingisohgodisitevenachild.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 23, 2014, 03:57:51 pm »

Yes, actually. He has been blessed by the business gods, to the point of having one sacrificed to him. He must learn to excersize his powers. I say we Have him pull an investment raid. Make our company, that we work for, rich, at the expense of another company. One of our competitors.
We sacrificed a nature goddess to him. We sacrificed a puppy to a business god.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 74