Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 74

Author Topic: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Not grading on a curve.  (Read 128129 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU, DAD!: I UPDATE EVERY DAY YOU BLIND BASTARDS
« Reply #735 on: February 04, 2014, 07:04:55 pm »

I think it's pretty easy to see, strangling the panda for one, and perhaps killing his frankenstiened friend.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 04, 2014, 07:06:13 pm »

+1 We don't have the money for a theme park.

Of course we don't, that's why we give Grate $10 and tell him to turn it into a theme park though stocks, jobs and business deals.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #737 on: February 05, 2014, 11:57:37 am »

You throw grate a birthday party with the frilliest fucking streamers and big fucking pictures of dinosaurs and a clown that you let the kids beat with sticks and all his little friends from the neighborhood. You don't even threaten them with violence or eating their parents if they don't come. Nope. You let this child rule as he sees fit.

Grate hosts the party with lackadaisical ease, being friendly yet aloof, but not going either into benevolent ruler or malevolent monarch mode. All this middle ground, all this freaking normalcy, it makes your blood....tepid and syrupy. Where is the sanguinary madness? Where is the cult of grate! The boy glows with moonlight and ivy springs up where his barefeet touch the earth. Surely he could rule these children, these larva of men!

Bah. BAH!

As you usher the children out, Grate suddenly becomes enraged and begins throwing a temper tantrum! HE SWELLS TO BE 8 FEET TALL AND LOADED WITH MORE MUSCLE THEN A TRAIN CAR FULL OF ANABOLIC STEROID ENTHUSIASTS. HE BEGINS PUNCHING THINGS INTO THE IONOSPHERE AND KICKING HOUSES IN HALF!

FIGHT MODE! DOOOOO DOOOO DOOOO DOOOO DAAAAH DOOO DAAAHH DOOOOOOO DEE DEE DEE DOOO DAH DOOO DEE DEE DEE DOOOOO!

[4]

You dodge through his blows with a look of utter contempt and disgust and then flick him in the nose! He shrinks back down and starts crying. You give him his teddy bear and some warm chloroform to help him fall asleep.

Dappertude:3
Cynicismish:5
Businessness:-1
Determinational:2
Survivalous: 3
Sporties:0
Schooliouses:9

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 05, 2014, 12:24:09 pm »

This boy needs some discipline in his life. Enlist him into a martial arts boot camp. Tell the boot camp's staff to flick him in the nose if he starts hulking out.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:29:04 pm by HmH »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 05, 2014, 12:30:23 pm »

This boy needs some discipline in his life. Enlist him into a martial arts boot camp. Tell the boot camp's staff to flick him in the nose if he starts hulking out.
+1

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 05, 2014, 12:35:32 pm »

+1
+1!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 05, 2014, 01:51:38 pm »

+1
+1!
This, but make sure he has a small laptop so he can play the stock market.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: February 05, 2014, 01:54:31 pm »

+1
+1!
No laptops. Brainwashing Boot camps don't work if the victims trainees have access to the outside world.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 05, 2014, 01:57:21 pm »

+1
+1!
+1, but needs more abuse to put the little shit in line... Hmm...

Be the drill sergeant. If Grate flips the fuck out, bitchslap him with a pair of nun-chucks.

What, you guys don't carry around nun-chucks?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 02:01:00 pm by WhitiusOpus »
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 05, 2014, 01:58:11 pm »

For fuck's sake, Grate.

Bootcamp! But put him in a bootcamp that looks almost exactly like his regular every day life, just more strict. So he doesn't hulk out as much.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 05, 2014, 02:15:46 pm »

This boy needs some discipline in his life. Enlist him into a martial arts boot camp with a green man fond of yelling DODGE.
+1 FTFY
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #746 on: February 05, 2014, 02:22:20 pm »

This boy needs some discipline in his life. Enlist him into a martial arts boot camp with a green man fond of yelling DODGE.
+1 FTFY
Yall better think of something better then this. Cause otherwise Imma do this regardless of votes.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 05, 2014, 02:36:04 pm »

+1 FTFY
Yall better think of something better then this. Cause otherwise Imma do this regardless of votes.
+1

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 05, 2014, 02:40:56 pm »

+1 FTFY
+1
+1
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 05, 2014, 03:05:36 pm »

I haven't been paying much attention to this thread for awhile, so I have to ask, was anything ever done about the dead body of Hecate?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 74