Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 74

Author Topic: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Not grading on a curve.  (Read 127077 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU, DAD!: I UPDATE EVERY DAY YOU BLIND BASTARDS
« Reply #840 on: February 10, 2014, 06:44:26 pm »

Aw, shit. That didn't work.

Well, at least we have a miniaturized power armor god-killing child.

Equip Grate with a Power Sword. Send him on another quest to absorb the philosophical and spiritual power of Ghandi, to help make our child the Chosen One. Do this by booting him out of a plane parachuting him into the Himalayas, and telling him to come home when he's absorbed Ghandi's power. However he plans to do that.
I still think we should do a father and son activity.
Like fishing together.
For sharks. With our bare, wounded, bleeding hands.
Send Grate to school, in full power armor.
+1's to all these things.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 10, 2014, 09:47:53 pm »

Equip Grate with a Power Sword. Send him on another quest to absorb the philosophical and spiritual power of Ghandi, to help make our child the Chosen One. Do this by booting him out of a plane parachuting him into the Himalayas, and telling him to come home when he's absorbed Ghandi's power. However he plans to do that.
Like fishing together.
+1

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 11, 2014, 04:25:47 am »

Like fishing together.
+1
+1
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #843 on: February 11, 2014, 11:32:26 am »

You put grate in his little power armor and give him a plastic Thundercats lunch box and a powersword before sending him off to school. You watch with a swell of pride as he gets on the bus and idly rends his chair apart with his powergauntlets.

[6]

HOLY FUCK. HE GOT TRIPLE S RANKS ON HIS REPORT CARDS AND UNITED THE SCHOOL INTO A LEGION OF LOYAL SOLDIERS UNDER HIS RULE! THATS PRETTY ALRIGHT.

Dappertude:3
Cynicismish:5
Businessness:-1
Determinational:2
Survivalous: 6
Sporties:2
Schooliouses:12

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: February 11, 2014, 11:44:00 am »

Tell Grate not to come home until he has invented FTL travel and taken his new army to victory in the conquest of an alien world.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: February 11, 2014, 11:55:14 am »

Tell him to reform the educantional systems around the world so they atop being boring and teach only about how grate is the greatest thing ever. Even more then that cross guy or that turbin guy or that one being that claims to be God.

Yes... we're going to start the next big religion! And soon... it shall be the only religion!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:56:58 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 11, 2014, 11:56:11 am »

Tell Grate not to come home until he has invented FTL travel and taken his new army to victory in the conquest of an alien world.

Also, train his army of minions into a dominant force of genetically mutated beings that are super-enhanced soldiers, and name them the "Thunderhawks". Select twenty of them to be Grate's best soldiers and demi-gods, and have them lead the army of Grate the God-Emperor.

((Yo dawg, We heard you liked WH40K references, so we took your WH40K reference and put a WH40K reference into it so you can reference WH40K while you reference WH40K.))
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 02:09:42 pm by WhitiusOpus »
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 11, 2014, 01:55:38 pm »

Also, train his army of minions into a dominant force of genetically mutated beings that are super-enhanced soldiers, and name them the "Thunderhawks". Select twenty of them to be Grate's best soldiers and demi-gods, and have them lead the army of Grate the God-Emperor.
Genetically mutate them with the power of the Dark Gods of Business. The demigods shall be the ones best versed in business theory and economics.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 11, 2014, 02:37:01 pm »

Genetically mutate them with the power of the Dark Gods of Business. The demigods shall be the ones best versed in business theory and economics.
+1
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: February 11, 2014, 02:41:45 pm »

...keep in mind that we did murder all the gods that are not female and in a harem of ours grate's

unless you want to mutate things with corpses

i'm fine iwth that

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: February 11, 2014, 02:47:19 pm »

Oops. There was a female god of business, right? Grate could just screw her or something.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 11, 2014, 03:45:16 pm »

+1
+1
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 11, 2014, 04:06:52 pm »

+1, but the best businessmen and economists instead of theory.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 11, 2014, 04:40:18 pm »

What exactly is the definition of Schooliousness again?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #854 on: February 11, 2014, 04:49:47 pm »

look at first post
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 74