Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 74

Author Topic: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Not grading on a curve.  (Read 125595 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU, DAD!: I UPDATE EVERY DAY YOU BLIND BASTARDS
« Reply #945 on: February 15, 2014, 07:36:06 pm »

We just don't see it because we are one universe that is destined nevertheless To have any time travelers or dimension hoppers.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 15, 2014, 08:10:18 pm »

Or we have, we're just still operating in the timeline that hasn't invented time machines or dimension hopping. When it is invented, the timeline will switch around and the timeline we are currently operating in will be nil. Just because it's instant from an outside perspective doesn't mean it is actually instant from an inside perspective.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 15, 2014, 08:16:45 pm »

Plus One approval to the killing of the treasonous mother idea, also you know identify her, at least a little bit, is she as cool as grate? These are things we must know.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 15, 2014, 09:24:16 pm »

Invent Spiral Power, it's not like things can get worse.
+1

Even though chances are it won't happen.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 16, 2014, 11:51:33 am »

Bay12 is amazing. With funding, all of us combined could probably work as well as a team of scientists. Insane, yes, but still scientists.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 16, 2014, 02:12:52 pm »

Create a Time Police force to prevent further timeline instability.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 16, 2014, 07:56:50 pm »

Bay12 is amazing. With funding, all of us combined could probably work as well as a team of scientists. Insane, yes, but still scientists.
Would we live someplace where common place morality and ethics don't apply? Otherwise we wouldn't get much done I think.

+1 kill grates mom. She needs to pay for not paying child support.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 17, 2014, 03:43:05 am »

But the only thing we'd do is work out multiplayer dwarf fortress.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 17, 2014, 09:05:14 am »

I come back after five days of the ice apocalypse (earthquake on day 4, shit was crazy here) and we're pulling a Kill la Kill.

Please tell me that Grate's mom is immortal due to alien thread or some bullshit too.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 17, 2014, 09:24:22 am »

((As for the timey-wimey debate, there are realistically only two ways I can see that a person could travel into the past. Only one ACTUALLY travels into the past, and it kinda makes paradoxes impossible.

First way is basically to "record" the position of matter and energy within a confined space with some stupidly advanced spy satellite shit and then just "rewind" it back to whenever you wanted to go back to.
This isn't REAL time travel and you could only go as far as when you first started recording, so no paradoxes.

Second way is dependent on the typical "wormhole" shenanigans. STEPHEN HAWKING discussed this once about how there are billions of tiny wormholes on a sub-atomic level all over the place that connect different times and such, but the basic idea is pretty much wormhole acts like a tunnel between two times. The problem STEPHEN HAWKING addressed with this is a person could do something like shooting themselves at the past end of a wormhole staring at themselves and fuck time.
He proposed the universe fixes this through feedback. Basically the wormholes would just collapse instantly, preventing shenanigans.
*I* propose the universe could conversely fix the issue through DISTANCE. Specifically for every second that one goes in the past, they are also propelled a light-second in space. Since nothing can move faster then light, nothing could ever reach a point in which they could paradox shit up.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #955 on: February 17, 2014, 11:33:03 am »

I DON'T COUNT -1'S

[5]

YOU GIVE GRATE A MONKEY WRENCH AND A BAG OF BUTTER KNIVES AND TELL HIM TO BRING YOU THE HEAD OF HIS MOTHER ON A PIKE! HE THROWS HIMSELF THROUGH A WINDOW, APPARENTLY ANTICIPATING YOUR NEXT COURSE OF ACTION

HE RETURNS SEVERAL WEEKS LATER WITH A WOMAN'S HEAD BALANCED UPON A LARGE FISH. YEAH, SHE LOOKS KINDA FAMILIAR. CLOSE ENOUGH!

Dappertude:3
Cynicismish:5
Businessness:-1
Determinational:6
Survivalous: 6
Sporties:2
Schooliouses:12

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 17, 2014, 12:37:36 pm »

Aaand and that increases not a single fucking stat.

Shit.

Tell Grate to stop breaking all the fucking windows. Then, bring him on an Epic quest where we get a gold ring that brings doom upon the world, and we team up with a dwarf, two humans, an elf, and another seven year old that can be Grate's pack slave friend, and we have to travel up a volcano and throw the ring into the fire. hopefully that little shit Gollum won't show up this time.

This will increase Survivalous and Sporties, hopefully.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 17, 2014, 12:41:06 pm »

Aaand and that increases not a single fucking stat.

Shit.

Tell Grate to stop breaking all the fucking windows. Then, bring him on an Epic quest where we get a gold ring that brings doom upon the world, and we team up with a dwarf, two humans, an elf, and another seven year old that can be Grate's pack slave friend, and we have to travel up a volcano and throw the ring into the fire. hopefully that little shit Gollum won't show up this time.

This will increase Survivalous and Sporties, hopefully.

That. Except with everything based around economics and have all the other people as large business owners, brokers, corporate lawyers and/or share traders.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 17, 2014, 12:56:30 pm »

Waaaait. Why are we the sorta-kinda-don't think about it too much good guys in that suggestion?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 17, 2014, 01:19:11 pm »

We should probably do some good to alleviate the massive deluge of bad karma we're probably getting. +1 to Opus's idea.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 74