Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ROLL TO BADGER (Choking on the Soul of a Bear)  (Read 12273 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO BADGER (Killing Nerds and Drowning Bears)
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2014, 11:35:54 am »

Possess a random traveler and transform them into a WERE-BADGER!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 12:05:53 pm »

Once I'm inside the dwarven fortress, transform into giant badger, and ENRAGE AND START KILLING DWARVES.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 01:28:14 pm »

God damn, so many submissions...

Eat building.
(5) You gobble that building to shit. Somehow, you absorbed everything inside as pure muscle. You are the most badass badger on the block now.

Shite. Use the mud as a glue to hold sticks together, forming a house big enough for a badger.
(3) You take the mud and get it to stick. The sticks barely hold, and your leg still sticks out of the house when you lay inside of it, but it's a house.

Well, I still have the soul. . . . . . . imbue myself with the strength of a bear, by eating the soul.
(1) You shove the soul into your mouth, but your esophagus doesn't agree. It creates a clump, and you choke. You wiggle around on the ground for a small while before you suffocate. 2nd death, BY EATING A FUCKING BEAR'S SOUL. WAY TO GO OUT IN STYLE!

Stare the bear down I dare you. Make my day.
(1) You look the bear straight in the eye and begin to talk, but he's already on you by that point. He rips off your leg, and throws that off into the river. He then tears you in half, and eats your remains. Third death, ripped apart by a bear.

Steal a staff from a mage. Become a wizard badger.
(4) You look around the woods for a mage. After about an hour, you see a man sitting on a tree stump. He has a pointy hat and very red eyes, and he seems to be smoking on his wand. You run up to him, and he says "Oh, hey dad". You don't listen to him and claw him directly in the crotch. He falls off of the stump, and you grab his wand. Smoke is coming out of the end of it, and it's made of paper. There seems to be some kind of green material inside of it.

Once I'm inside the dwarven fortress, transform into giant badger, and ENRAGE AND START KILLING DWARVES.
(3) The dwarf takes you inside the fortress, and sets the cage down just past the entrance. Dwarves walk back and forth, not even looking at you. This makes you extremely angry. You try to grow huge, but you just get very angry. You claw and claw, breaking your cage. A dwarf starts to run over to you, and you make him your target. Leaping up onto his face, you dig into his eye. Before you know what happened, you are thrown to the ground.

P.S BFEL - You are only allowed one life, sorry.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 01:30:20 pm »

Hm...Well, this is dull.

Time to...EVOOOOOOLVE!

As in transform into either a bigger badger thing or into, like, a fucking dog or some shit.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2014, 01:56:27 pm »

(4) You look around the woods for a mage. After about an hour, you see a man sitting on a tree stump. He has a pointy hat and very red eyes, and he seems to be smoking on his wand. You run up to him, and he says "Oh, hey dad". You don't listen to him and claw him directly in the crotch. He falls off of the stump, and you grab his wand. Smoke is coming out of the end of it, and it's made of paper. There seems to be some kind of green material inside of it.
OH GOD, that's no wizard, that was a pothead :P

Ah well, at least I lived as true Badgers live. Devouring honey and generally not having any fucks to give.

Indeed, I do this.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2014, 02:00:59 pm »

Ah well, at least I lived as true Badgers live. Devouring honey and generally not having any fucks to give.
I decided it would be fun to see how Bay12ers would react if they were immediately made into badgers. We now know that they would devour the souls of bears, drown bears, be ripped apart by bears, etc. You are the only death that didn't involve a bear.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2014, 02:38:11 pm »

I decided it would be fun to see how Bay12ers would react if they were immediately made into badgers. We now know that they would devour the souls of bears, drown bears, be ripped apart by bears, etc. You are the only death that didn't involve a bear.
Probably because I'm the only player who actually took any inspiration from the real life actions of badgers.
Seriously, Honey Badgers are little psychos that exist solely to find and devour honey, and don't care if said honey has very sting-ey bees occupying it.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO BADGER (Choking on the Soul of a Bear)
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2014, 03:08:37 pm »

Obtain badger harem.
Eat food.
Grow bigger.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2014, 03:45:34 pm »

Indeed, I do this.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2014, 04:13:43 pm »

Climb onto the nerd's chest and recreate the scene from Indiana Jones and rip his heart out. 'Cus Im'a honey badger, and I giveth no shits.

You skipped meh.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 04:36:40 pm »

Dash out of the undergrowth in front of friendly humans with the giant branches that make fire and smoke and hurt things, and playfully chase my tail, hoping for food.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2014, 06:47:11 pm »

Find humans on a camping trip.  Steal flaming stick from fire and burn campsite.  Run.
You missed me too.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2014, 06:58:13 pm »

Find arcane reagents.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 11:21:45 am »

Run away. Grow bigger. Find elephant, carp and giant mosquito and fuse to become the KING OF ALL BEASTS, THE DEADLY BADGERSQUITOPHANTCARP.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 11:41:12 am »

Dig a hole like a real badger.
Pages: 1 2 [3]