Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 168638 times)

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1800 on: September 13, 2019, 09:54:26 am »

Being a lover of [. . .] hard liquor and sugary dessert drinks

The host of the How to Drink YouTube channel got me to buy some Chambord. Black raspberry liqueur. 16.something%. Grab your hard liquor. Add some nice grapefruit juice. Splash some Chambord in. Just a splash. Maybe give it a small sip before you add it just to inform yourself on how little you need to use.

This concoction smells and tastes exactly like the fruit-filled chocolate from any box of assorted chocolates that you may or may not be familiar with. Entirely too sweet for me but my wife loved it. Next attempt will be with my capsicumel. Maybe the saccharine syrup aspect will cut through some of the vegetal aspects.

And it comes with a neat "holy hand grenade" bottle that I may just have to clean out and bottle some mead in.

I want to try and make mead, but it will have to wait until we have our own place. I doubt people would appreciate us operating a still out of the shared kitchen.

No still required. Just a closet and either a bucket or carboy. You can even use a plastic or glass juice bottle for a cheap start. You may have an hour or two of brew time where you rack or bottle it but that's not going to happen often.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 09:57:05 am by Mephisto »

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: September 13, 2019, 07:53:19 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:50:11 am by dragdeler »
let

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: September 16, 2019, 08:08:19 am »

I'm confused, the german wiki article says it's made from black rasberries and "Johannesbeeren" (black rasberries).

Yeah, wikis are like that. Either it's 2 people who both added the information at ~the same time, or someone was trying to make the point that it tastes like a lot of black raspberries (and then even more of them).

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: September 16, 2019, 08:40:51 am »

someone was trying to make the point that it tastes like a lot of black raspberries (and then even more of them).

In fairness, that's a good description.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: September 17, 2019, 12:36:20 am »

Am I a little tipsy on rum'n'coke? Yes, I'm a little tipsy on rum'n'coke. It's a good go-to.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: September 21, 2019, 09:26:17 pm »

Am I a little tipsy on rum'n'coke? Yes, I'm a little tipsy on rum'n'coke. It's a good go-to.
Roman cokes are a fucking classic 🤟

I'm currently two gin and juices and a fair amount of has into a rather Hale game day. Standing room only in every bar I've been in 😵

How's everyone else doing? It is a Saturday after all....... thatsonicimagemanip.jpeg.........

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: September 22, 2019, 01:53:06 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:49:57 am by dragdeler »
let

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: September 22, 2019, 02:46:35 am »

It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it 😅

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: September 22, 2019, 04:36:01 am »

Boy cruising every bar you've ever been sounds exasperating
I'm more a fan of girl cruising, myself. Though these days, my wife tends to get upset when I do so.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: September 22, 2019, 06:30:55 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:50:01 am by dragdeler »
let

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: October 01, 2019, 07:30:04 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:50:07 am by dragdeler »
let

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: October 02, 2019, 10:01:34 am »

Lol I've had the same thoughts before, mostly related to old posts. I wasn't born a logical functioning human being, it took years of functioning effort. There's still some relics of my dunderheaded younger self from 2012 on here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: October 07, 2019, 07:13:35 am »

I'm so confuse, I could have sworn there were a bunch of posts in this thread commenting on my new avatar. I'd been planning on responding to 'em next time I got my drink on and everything. Turns out, they were in the Mild Sad/Upset thread all along! Crazy stuff, huh??

In other news, at the tail end of a shopping trip today (the necessary kind, I bought medicine and supplies and snacks) I decided to pop into the local Bottle-O for the first time in a while and grab a lovely bottle of the ol' Southern Comfort, ostensibly to help cure my cold/cough so I can use the actual cough medicine for recreational purposes instead.   
Feelin' better already tbh. Also I've had about.... six shots or so worth of the stuff, so it's no wonder I'm feeling reasonably decent. ^-^   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: October 07, 2019, 10:21:55 am »

As a southern gentleman myself, I can tell you they call it southern comfort in reference to the global south, since it tastes like what dirt poor folks in guatemala make in a homemade still. Pretty strong yet watered down at the same time 😵

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: October 09, 2019, 06:56:15 pm »

Delicious! Those Guatamelan povvo cunts have it made.
Also I couldn't find any actual articles to explain the beginnings of the name, so I guess that's as good as any.

In other news, I just woke up on a train (the wrong train) with a durry in one jacket pocket and a packet of Maccas chips in the other. Huh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 141