Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 170021 times)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1980 on: April 01, 2020, 03:34:01 pm »

I'm getting...in the mood for Goat of Duty. And also, having difficulty spelling. This is going to be good First Goat Shooter/rammer. I think Shift makes you run at people.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1981 on: April 03, 2020, 07:49:45 pm »

These mofos don't know wine tasting aint supposed to mean you drink the whole damn bottle for each damn person there.

Lord heavens above thank me for the wisdom to do ut des as les romanum do because otherwise you'd have way too many dunken idiots trying to karaoke amidst a serious health crisis. As is, I managed to shepherd my flock of idiots to a dreamless slumber, but by the gods is it a thankless and no doubt repeating job; tomorrow their hangovers will become my hangover, because I will no doubt have to cook bacon for the utterly destroyed womanchildren

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: April 03, 2020, 07:59:04 pm »

Sweet hangovers are the worst, too!  Wine, so close to perfect, is arguably the worst the next morning!

Assuming you're not a literal teenager and know to drink water between beers.  And, well, pace the hard liquor.
Look none of us are perfect, particularly under the influence.

But gods yeah, wine tasting is for *tasting*, those philistines.  The thing where people spit it out is actually extremely valid.  Good wine isn't for getting drunk!
Unless it's, like, a super special occasion with a friend haha.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1983 on: April 03, 2020, 08:22:35 pm »

No beers; just a night of whites followed by a red and a dessert red. No beers; I myself am fine, however literally all but one other is <trashed>. Besides myself and another, no other followed the 1 hour rule between units. As such, they were fine until... They weren't. This is not my first rodeo, I have been Jesus to drunken sailors and placed all in recovery positions before so drunken flatmates are easy peasy by comparison. All still sapient are hydrated whilst all unconscious are in recovery position (on their sides, one knee locked at right angle to ensure they don't spin, a conscious drunk to watch over them whilst I watch over the conscious drunks). I have scheduled on my phone two checkups to make sure all are breathing.

It is hilarious in its tragic depths of pity; I wish the party army girl was still here, the one for whom "dadday was a major general don'tcha know." No one else knows how to handle their boozes

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: April 03, 2020, 08:35:37 pm »

I was speaking in general.  I've been struggling over the years to learn the rules of drinking alone safely, while you have the multifaceted task of having mates!  I do not envy you, only admire.
All still sapient are hydrated whilst all unconscious are in recovery position (on their sides, one knee locked at right angle to ensure they don't spin, a conscious drunk to watch over them whilst I watch over the conscious drunks). I have scheduled on my phone two checkups to make sure all are breathing.

It is hilarious in its tragic depths of pity; I wish the party army girl was still here, the one for whom "dadday was a major general don'tcha know." No one else knows how to handle their boozes
Yeah, we really don't though.
[Modern Major General Reference]

But really, I'm glad they have you to look after them.  Looking after drunk people is as rough as it is amusing.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: April 03, 2020, 08:43:39 pm »

aint supposed to mean you drink the whole damn bottle for each damn person there.

You don't?

Lord heavens above thank me for the wisdom to do ut des as les romanum do because otherwise you'd have way too many dunken idiots trying to karaoke

You don't?

...amidst a serious health crisis.

Ok, fair.

Edit: I found the biggest problem with drinking wine all week long. I was restless all day yesterday craving sugar (which isn't something I normally have around), and could barely prevent myself from buying all of the sugary baked goods while I was shopping today.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 12:02:52 pm by Iduno »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: April 04, 2020, 03:18:39 pm »

Woke up to a screenshot of me propositioning a discord music bot.  I'm not sure which server.
I feel like that sums up drunk-me pretty well.  Horny for music and robots.
She/they

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: April 06, 2020, 11:32:05 am »

Ookay.  I had kinda forgot that there's a point beyond just feeling good and losing inhibitions.  There's losing *all* inhibitions and also memory which is embarrassing of course, but I still mostly talk gud at that point.  There's a point after that where I write things I can't even interpret afterwards.

I would feel worse about this, but... it is actually a strange comfort to see the mischief my "Hyde" gets up to.  Yeah I shouldn't have shitted up the Religion thread again, but it's almost cute?  And I also did some things I can't talk about that made people very happy?  And I shared a lot of music with my dad because I'm very worried about him, which was *stupid* because he worries about my drinking, but I keep reaching out to him anyway whenever I'm not held back by anxiety.

I don't know, it's just kinda nice.  And maybe it's not as shameful when it happens during a stay-at-home order.
She/they

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: April 08, 2020, 07:16:07 pm »

---
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:02 am by dragdeler »
let

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: April 12, 2020, 08:57:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, in my on-going research in boozeology, I am currently re-freezing a chocolate frosty from Wendy's with tequila in it. I have also added cinnamon and a bit of chili to make it more like a Mexican hot chocolate. I will report back, but my theories of rum + frosty and brandy + frosty both proved correct (both were "I bet this will taste pretty good.").

Tequila +  cinnamon + chocolate frosty. Theory "decent, but not great. Use something else if available."

Edit: Yeah, the agave flavor doesn't always mix with the other flavors as well as I would like, so it's chocolate+cinnamon+a pinch of chili, except sometimes it's tequila flavor instead. Better than I expected, and with a bit of mixing it improves significantly. Not one I'd go out of my way for, but if you have the ingredients, it's worth a try.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 05:08:35 pm by Iduno »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: April 15, 2020, 10:45:50 pm »

Just told the barkeep to "leave the bottle". I have never felt like such a high roller in my life.   

Edit: oh shit, I just puked a li'l.   
No wuz, I cleaned it all up. Time for another shot to celebrate, methinks.   
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 11:48:16 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: April 16, 2020, 04:56:53 am »

Just told the barkeep to "leave the bottle". I have never felt like such a high roller in my life.
Even if that were legal in Norway (which it isn't), that would end up costing you somewhere on the order of $300-$400 for the bar's basic whiskey.

So... Yeah!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: April 16, 2020, 06:59:28 am »

Tha's the joke, fam. Ain't no bars open 'round here, or at least, there shouldn't be.
Fortunately, liquor stores are (quite rightly) considered an essential business!
Booze is Life for Yoink

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: April 16, 2020, 07:55:33 am »

Figured it was a joke, or you were at the Overlook Hotel.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: April 17, 2020, 12:09:57 am »

And now for something completely different...

Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 141