Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 170052 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #795 on: March 23, 2018, 04:21:24 am »

Not sure if I was too vague...
Or just vague enough.

Anyway, didn't die. Quite a fun night again.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 23, 2018, 04:58:12 am »

Ah, I personally don't mix my soft drinks with my alcohols. Though I do hope you are enjoying soft drinks and alcohol responsibly. We care about your well being. Have fun, stay safe.
This honestly made me chuckle. :))
Calling Corona a soft drink is fairly reasonable, honestly. Corona lite even more so.

I don’t think i’m succeedng in that regard, two beers this evening over the course of an hour, and I’m sufficiently tipsy to have lost some inhibitions regarding actually posting things on the forum and a little bit wobbly on my feet.
Depends on the beer, really... Downing a couple pints of 11.5%-12% imperial stout or barleywine will put lots of people on their sea legs, what with the carbonation.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 24, 2018, 08:55:41 pm »

Hoooooly shit guys I’m so drunk right now.

Hours of sampling beers (well, 4 hours) and some pizza, which wasn’t that great but the company was excellent.

I will be so brown I don’t even know what word that was s’posed to be! Done in or something, tomorrow, so I guess I can put that off by staying up all night yeah that makes sense.

My drinking partner got called into work for tomorrow morning though. Much sadness for that loss :'( I’m going to vomit at some point during proceedings, hopefully I can avoid that though.

Had some interesting beers, some interesting beers and some shit beers too. Haven’t been this drunk since election night lols.

Autocorrect fails me, best idea to sign off. Much love fellow drunks.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 25, 2018, 12:32:00 am »

You are approximately twice as grammatically correct when drunk posting as I am. Kudos. Large kudos.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 26, 2018, 09:52:15 am »

Whiskey with pickle juice chaser. Twice the kick, four times the delicious.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 27, 2018, 12:21:14 am »

Isn't that a Pickleback?   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: March 27, 2018, 04:45:17 am »

I've invented my own mixer!

Take one 750mL glass beer stein, add 8 ice cubes. Fill with gin until ice cubes are covered, approximately half the stein total. Add a shot glass of black elderberry liquid, then fill to top with soda water.

Delicious, and healthy too! Black elderberry is a great immune booster, and cuts down on the carbs compared to using sugary mixers. Though perhaps the amount of gin inside might offset that, I suppose.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: March 27, 2018, 06:52:34 am »

Nahhh, juniper is a plant too, so it's healthy.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: March 27, 2018, 07:02:50 am »

Oh yeah, I still need to try gin for the juniper taste. Also tonic water, which is available at my grocery store, to see how bad quinine really tastes heh.

Pickle juice?? Wouldn't that mostly be vinegar? I do like pickle chips so I might try that too! Got plenty of pickle juice.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 27, 2018, 07:35:17 am »

Yeah basically vinegar and a dash of dill. Fuck inferior sweet pickles. Dill pickle master race.
He's fucking with us.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 27, 2018, 07:47:30 am »

Yeah basically vinegar and a dash of dill. Fuck inferior sweet pickles. Dill pickle master race.
Except for sweet gherkins! Those are awesome.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 27, 2018, 12:58:20 pm »

I used to drink lots of gin. Never understood why people hated it, always assumed it was some kind of silly social stigma. It goes better than anything else with any kind of citrus.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 29, 2018, 08:11:09 am »

Well.  That was an... interesting night.  I'm sore all over from the day's exercise, and my brain feels like pickled cabbage.  But it looks like I was just very silly instead of doing anything bad.
I think I ranted to my friends about the importance of personal space, and...  invited a friend to a Friday hike with my mom?  I might need to cancel that, I'll ask her.

We also rolled dice for new DND characters, and I was exceptionally lucky.  We rolled "Devil deal" mode, where for each stat you choose to either keep your roll or take the GM's secret roll instead.  That was fun.  Whatever my new character is, their charisma is 8 6.  It's not powergaming, the dice fell that way!

And... I saw 20 minutes of To Kill A Mockingbird, and shared another music video with dad.  Okay.
Kinda wish I could go back to sleep.  Fun night, though.

(Woke up to a country festival song being played on roll20, the GM didn't realize I was still logged in lol)

Edit:  Lol apparently I offered my roommate a ride this morning, I completely blacked that out.  I'm awake anyway though.  He was drunk too, heh, just not as much.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 08:19:44 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: April 04, 2018, 06:16:23 pm »

I used to drink lots of gin. Never understood why people hated it, always assumed it was some kind of silly social stigma.

No silly social stigma. It tastes like Christmas trees.

Anyway, I found a new "Not Your Father's" brand drink - "Mountain Ale". Boozy Mountain Dew with more citrus. This is dangerous.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 04, 2018, 06:32:27 pm »

Funny timing, I actually just tried gin and tonic finally.  Specifically the tonic, then both, then gin.

I can definitely see why they wanted to cover up the quinine, it tastes like stomach acid or something.  The gin by itself is really strongly flavored too (beyond the alcohol, obviously).  Together, they kinda work.  I assume the longest aftertaste, which I don't recognize is from the juniper berries.

Down with the Masters!  Hope lies with the proles!  Wait, what?
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 141