Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 172190 times)

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1620 on: May 05, 2019, 07:10:00 am »

Good luck with your harvest, hopefully you don't end up picking a few galerina marginatas instead!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1621 on: May 05, 2019, 09:28:22 am »

Are you sure that’s wine?
It's not wine; yellow wine is just the closest English translation for 黄酒 / huangjiu I've heard

Jiǔ is a catch-all term for alcoholic drinks, basically. Yellow wine is as good a term as any, unless you know exactly which kind of huángjiǔ it is. Sounds like it was mǐjiǔ/rice wine/basically sake?

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Castlecliff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: May 06, 2019, 02:43:12 am »

This spot if infested with mycelium and someone has dug up most of them. I fo my best to regenerate and redistribute the mycelium and spores.
Most spots grow bigger if they aren't harrassed but some have stalled or died all together. Pleanty of liberty caps around here too

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1623 on: May 07, 2019, 10:29:27 am »

Jiǔ is a catch-all term for alcoholic drinks, basically. Yellow wine is as good a term as any, unless you know exactly which kind of huángjiǔ it is. Sounds like it was mǐjiǔ/rice wine/basically sake?
No idea what the exact name is, but yeah I've had entertaining conversations with people talking about how much they hate "white wine" here because they translate white wine to clear spirits like vodka or gin, and think of white wine as white grape wine

This spot if infested with mycelium and someone has dug up most of them. I fo my best to regenerate and redistribute the mycelium and spores.
Most spots grow bigger if they aren't harrassed but some have stalled or died all together. Pleanty of liberty caps around here too
Farming plump helmets?

Castlecliff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: May 08, 2019, 02:00:21 am »

Well not really farming cause I'm not profiting.
I've been thinking a beer with psilocybin or psilocin in it would be nice. It would probably degrade or something though.
Hhmmm

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: May 08, 2019, 10:15:03 am »

Well not really farming cause I'm not profiting.
I've been thinking a beer with psilocybin or psilocin in it would be nice. It would probably degrade or something though.
Hhmmm

It apparently denatures with heat so not a good pizza topping or in brownies. Beer is low-enough alcohol that you might be able to add it right before bottling (clean them real well first) or maybe a secondary fermentation (again, clean them first). I'd recommend doing research on it first, though. No reason for waste.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: May 09, 2019, 04:56:28 pm »

Article title misleading: Possession, use and sale still illegal, vote simply directs police to avoid spending resources on enforcing laws.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: May 09, 2019, 05:44:01 pm »

Eh wot?

"Surprisingly" the religious are the ones who are unhappy that other people are happy. If you're going to claim that legalizing pot has caused serious problems for the city, at least quote some misleading statistics. I'd say be a decent human being, or be honest, but religion removes those abilities in far too many people.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: May 10, 2019, 12:11:41 am »

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: May 10, 2019, 07:02:44 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:53:24 am by dragdeler »
let

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: May 12, 2019, 02:01:06 pm »

Not getting much done today despite all ambitious plans, so might just as well chug down a couple of beers.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: May 12, 2019, 06:16:38 pm »

Not getting much done today despite all ambitious plans, so might just as well chug down a couple of beers.
Hell yeah, brother! Cheers! 🍻

Was walking along the path then I saw some psilocybe subaeruginosa and I ate them.
Love that path.
Yay!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: May 12, 2019, 06:41:19 pm »

Has anyone else had Prarie Artisain's Bomb? Chocolate, vanilla, imperial stout. Not cheap, but it's tasty.

After that, I've got most of a 20-oz of sprite and the dregs of a bottle of Kahlua. It's...good enough for a 3rd drink.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: May 13, 2019, 03:05:27 am »

After that, I've got most of a 20-oz of sprite and the dregs of a bottle of Kahlua. It's...good enough for a 3rd drink.
...please tell me you're not mixing those together.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 141