Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 169981 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1935 on: March 03, 2020, 05:04:08 pm »

...No? I'm not entirely convinced there is such a thing as more than I can drink. I certainly can't remember ever discovering such a limit, at least. ;D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: March 03, 2020, 05:30:32 pm »

I needed some relaxation enhancement, and the only thing I have to hand is some champagne. God I despise champagne; it tastes awful and makes my throat feel weird. I really need to go to the liquor store sometime.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: March 03, 2020, 07:23:52 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:25 am by dragdeler »
let

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: March 05, 2020, 05:34:35 am »

I'm enjoying a Corona beer at the moment.

I think their new ad campaign is quite clever.

It's really gone viral.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: March 08, 2020, 01:03:47 am »

(Ameripol thread I'm putting here instead because it doesn't matter and I'm drunk as frick, and I think it's bad, but maybe funny)
Wealthy people often get the worst healthcare in the US, because they can pay for any diagnosis they want, rather than a legitimate one that tells them bad news.

(See also, trump's "perfect health!" report when he ran in 2016.)
this defeats the entire point of diagnoses, if you’re gonna bribe them into telling ya what ya wanna hear, why’re ya even goin to the hospital? No idea why I did whatever accent that was
I read it as my (Southern, south-eastern USA) accent pretty clearly.
You probably did it because we are basically the worst.

That's not true.
The three people who live in North Dakota are the worst, by capita- behold my longwinded explanation []
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: March 08, 2020, 09:22:12 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:31 am by dragdeler »
let

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: March 08, 2020, 11:14:02 am »

How do people not like Corona beer?
Because it's flat and has a flavor profile of "this sorta tastes like corn".

It's moderately acceptable when served with a lime wedge in hot summer weather... Under all other circumstances, it is the beer equivalent of a toast sandwich.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: March 08, 2020, 11:29:08 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:36 am by dragdeler »
let

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: March 08, 2020, 11:55:45 am »

That's not true.
The three people who live in North South Dakota are the worst, by capita- behold my longwinded explanation []

North Dakota is the one with hockey and more people in the oil business than in homes, South Dakota is the one with wind and assholes. Actually...

How do people not like Corona beer?
Because it's flat and has a flavor profile of "this sorta tastes like corn".

It's moderately acceptable when served with a lime wedge in hot summer weather... Under all other circumstances, it is the beer equivalent of a toast sandwich.

Skunky corn. Even when it's fresh.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: March 08, 2020, 12:02:51 pm »

Mm, North Dakota is just my go-to when I discuss how low-pop states are over-represented in Congress.  I've never been there and I'm sure the people are great.
Was a silly self-mocking thing to post, but hey- drunk, and better here than in Ameripol I guess.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: March 08, 2020, 10:39:37 pm »

Had a bit too much wine, started bawling my eyes out in the middle of nice dinner. Thank fuck we weren't in a restaurant. I don't think I'm gonna drink for a while; besides, two bottles of wine in three days seems a bit excessive, even split between two people.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: March 09, 2020, 08:28:26 am »

Had a bit too much wine, started bawling my eyes out in the middle of nice dinner. Thank fuck we weren't in a restaurant. I don't think I'm gonna drink for a while; besides, two bottles of wine in three days seems a bit excessive, even split between two people.

Yeah, wine seems to do something when you drink a lot of it. Like your soul hurts or something. Probably all of the terrible preservatives they put in it, which is why asthmatics should never drink wine (a common preservative causes breathing issues at some doses, and if they put in more than normal, asthmatics stop breathing).

Mm, North Dakota is just my go-to when I discuss how low-pop states are over-represented in Congress.  I've never been there and I'm sure the people are great.

Nah, it sounds like a shithole, but South Dakota actively tries to be even shittier, and has zero resources.

Edit: The good beer/liquor store here is 20 minute drive each direction, so I generally stock up when I go. The best part of Coronavirus is that's the correct way to shop now.

edit2: I picked up Snow on the Maple Tree Imperial Stout by Clown Shoes. It says 2019, so it's probably a limited release. The bourbon-barrel part of the stout isn't my thing, but there is enough maple flavor (and almost no bourbon flavor) to make it one of the best beers I've drank.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 07:19:10 pm by Iduno »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: March 14, 2020, 11:09:20 pm »

'Tis a beer and black metal kind of day.   
Just three beers in and I'm already starting to forget how much I hate myself and my miserable existence! Hooray!   

Current listening. I'm on track 7, which might be my favourite but it's impossible to pick.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: March 15, 2020, 10:37:40 am »

Current listening. I'm on track 7, which might be my favourite but it's impossible to pick.

The description "From the unending depths of the Southern Hemisphere, the caustic ascending death has been..." and the cover art being "can we fit 3 more textures into this line" really lean into the aesthetic of excess, in a good way. Good tunes, too.

Edit: How do I change my name to Corn Pop?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 08:16:53 pm by Iduno »

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: March 17, 2020, 05:58:14 pm »

-
-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:43 am by dragdeler »
let
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 141