Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 169704 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1965 on: March 24, 2020, 11:19:41 am »

Facebook is still scum, but I do have to appreciate their security code system.
Waking up with a hangover and seeing that prompt was... relieving.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: March 24, 2020, 01:11:23 pm »

Yes, but we're glad that twitter doesn't do that. They just suspend your account when you post the best thing you will ever think of, which is generally because you're drunk and don't care about the consequences.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: March 24, 2020, 08:08:34 pm »

Twitter is bloody awful, but after clicking on that I did scroll down to see an Italian priest livestreaming a mass complete with accidental video filters, so it ain't all bad I suppose.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: March 25, 2020, 08:08:47 am »

Current listening. I'm on track 7, which might be my favourite but it's impossible to pick.

The description "From the unending depths of the Southern Hemisphere, the caustic ascending death has been..." and the cover art being "can we fit 3 more textures into this line" really lean into the aesthetic of excess, in a good way. Good tunes, too.
Hahaha, yeah, I forgot to reply to this before but I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head re: their art direction and lyrical themes. :))   
They were a great band, and the unyielding, straight-faced wordiness of everything definitely helped. The vocalist/songwriter was quite a character.   

Anyway, since I'm in the Drunk thread I guess I'll go dump some whiskey into this coffee. I was debating doing that before, anyway.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: March 27, 2020, 06:14:22 pm »

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: March 27, 2020, 08:47:27 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:08 am by dragdeler »
let

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: March 27, 2020, 09:04:41 pm »

Drinking alone is cool. I feel more isolated by my friends' tastes in video games TBH, with most of them playing the same shit than in 2011. A two man squad in BF5 is the best we can muster. Or 5 man autochess/underlords. Then the modem starts bugging again to top it all off. But if I drink listening to YT playing by myself shit is fine... well don't tell me twice.

Yeah, I should also play some multiplayer games. Usually cooperative games, because I'm not great at competition.

IT DOES NOT MATTER. With the potential for more nights dipping below zero even gardening is futile. Best you could do is some fucking prison aerobics to, IDK, prepare for the lootings :D.

I wish it was cool weather that's about to start killing every living thing here off. Within the next month, I expect nights to stop getting below 26 C/80 F, with days much hotter. Luckily that only lasts until late October.

Edit: Haha, wine box goes brrr.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 11:11:08 pm by Iduno »

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: March 28, 2020, 12:47:14 am »

I find drinking alone just kind of boring and annoying. I'd rather be at a club or a bar or something, even a small family gathering, somebody to laugh at my drunkenness so I can react to them drunkenly. When I get drunk alone I just keep thinking "fuck, now I can't do anything, shouldn't have drank so much."
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: March 28, 2020, 08:25:25 pm »

Maybe DrunkPiss is talkking, but This

https://enviktasmetal.bandcamp.com/album/self-titled-ep

is a thing.

song 4 and 3 are good?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: March 29, 2020, 05:48:01 pm »

I find drinking alone just kind of boring and annoying. I'd rather be at a club or a bar or something, even a small family gathering, somebody to laugh at my drunkenness so I can react to them drunkenly. When I get drunk alone I just keep thinking "fuck, now I can't do anything, shouldn't have drank so much."

Combining two or more things with the same effect usually enhances their effect on you. You don't shouldn't take alcohol with anything else that affects your liver, because you get much more liver destruction than you normally would. Two intoxicants with different side effects can also be taken together to get the full enjoyment of intoxication without the lack of mental or physical functions.

And if you do overdo it a bit, Peewee's Playhouse is on Netflix, and is great when you can barely think.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: March 29, 2020, 09:35:30 pm »

Just bought me some booze. Old Crow bourbon whiskey, which sounds like something out of, I don't know, some old western or noir film (even if the label does look kinda disappointingly modern), and a six-pack of Furphy. Gonna chuck on a rekkid or two and get moderately wrecked.   

This Old Crow stuff was cheap as, too - also it tastes alright, all things considered.   
Makes me wish I knew where my copy of While Angels Dance was, so I could read it again like I did the first time I ever got whiskey-drunk.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: March 30, 2020, 05:12:09 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:12 am by dragdeler »
let

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: March 31, 2020, 01:53:20 am »

Das cool. Das cool.   

I am rather drunk right now but folks are responding to my jokes okay. Shit yeah. Ya know?   
If it helps, feel free to rread the above in a nasal American accent.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: March 31, 2020, 09:09:41 am »

Das cool. Das cool.   

I am rather drunk right now but folks are responding to my jokes okay. Shit yeah. Ya know?   
If it helps, feel free to rread the above in a nasal American accent.   

Yeah, it's weird making jokes online, because people only say something if they don't understand the joke/laugh. Just do what I do, and assume that if you get no comments, you made the best joke ever.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: April 01, 2020, 04:34:21 am »

Huh, I don't even remember making that last post. Or the one before that, but that's more of a memory slip than an outright gap - seeing the post kinda refreshed my memory. In any case, I've still got some Old Crow left. Probably gonna polish off the bottle while I polish off season three of Ozark.   
Or, well, take a couple swigs, at least.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 141