Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 168630 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #2040 on: July 01, 2020, 06:36:28 am »

ur a cool dood

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: July 01, 2020, 09:17:50 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:43:42 am by dragdeler »
let

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: July 01, 2020, 10:11:18 am »

Yeah I'm pretty cool (:

Don't worry, I'm not actually feeling more depressed than usual (so I'm sure I'll keep surviving as always).  I'm mostly *extremely* frustrated about some drama I can't talk about with... anyone, really.  Mostly due to privacy concerns and the absurd nature of the issue.  I've been bottling it up for almost two weeks, and guess I felt that was long enough to vent some of it out in vague emotional language.

I really was sleep deprived, though, ugh.  Doing better today in that regard, though it was still only 5 hours I guess.  It's going to be a lot easier once my current housemate moves out.  Not his fault he has work early, I've just been sleeping fitfully anyway.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: July 25, 2020, 07:26:58 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:43:46 am by dragdeler »
let

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: July 27, 2020, 11:35:39 pm »

Seized by a fit of violent self-loathing, arising from general frustration, loneliness and feelings of inadequacy.   
Fortunately, on the way home I made a stop at the liquor store for, among other things, a big bottle of good ol', cheap ol' Old Number Fifteen. Comes in a fancy cut-glass bottle with some shit about Kentucky's history as the world's best whiskey manufacturers or whatever, but who cares about all that when you're busy ripping the top off the bottle. It's cheap. It's good.
Time to listen to angry music and slug away at this.   

Since to do otherwise is apparently illegal, here is my current soundtrack. Well, that song just finished, and I used to kind of prefer the other track on the EP, but they're both great. Good apocalyptic doom with the energy of (and I'm pretty sure the vocalist from) a hardcore band.   

Not sure what I'll listen to next. Most of my small record collection is war metal, thrash and death-doom, whereas I'm in more of a self-hating sludge kinda mood. Should probably go get my headphones to expand my options, hey...   

Edit: thankfully I skipped over the self-harm stage, instead opting for (more) loud music and figurative drunk-dialing of romantic interests and/or friends. Also I've grabbed a couple of beers (Coopers Pale, holy shit that first swig tasted like home somehow)to slow my guzzling from the bottle, I guess.
Fuck I miss having friends. Seeing them, at least. In person.   
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 02:10:06 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: July 30, 2020, 04:31:04 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:43:51 am by dragdeler »
let

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: July 30, 2020, 04:58:28 pm »

I'm coming down from some heatstroke cleaning gutters and am just trying not to send this shirtless picture to more people
I mean people at all
Frick my brain feels good and dopey and I love my body

Ooh also last night I dreamed I got pleasantly toasted on red wine, but it was just a dream! Was very nice
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:01:40 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: July 30, 2020, 05:01:06 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:43:55 am by dragdeler »
let

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: July 30, 2020, 05:04:14 pm »

eat a banana, sit in some cool water (but not cold), and take it easy.

It gets brutal hot in my part of the country in the summer, and I have had more than one dangerous flirtation with heatstroke.  Watch your electrolytes, watch your temperature, and all that.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: July 30, 2020, 05:21:10 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:43:59 am by dragdeler »
let

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: July 30, 2020, 05:31:16 pm »

Yup yup! Avoided going into my dad's heavy AC or getting ice water, I've certainly learned that lesson before! Just sipping from my canteen as fast as comfortable, resting in a shady breeze. Feeling much better now.

Oh yeah it would have been exhaustion not stroke I think. Serious difference. I was nauseous and light headed but only needed half an hour to recover.

(Response to pic was "sweetie we need to get you new pants". They're work pants, I'm handling bleach xP)
She/they

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: August 05, 2020, 08:10:57 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:44:02 am by dragdeler »
let

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: August 11, 2020, 12:25:49 pm »

"Got drunk over housemate drama but it turned out alright", basically.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 09:53:46 am by Rolan7 »
She/they

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: August 15, 2020, 12:47:46 am »

Not super drunk, just a little buzzed. I picked up my guitar for the first time in ages. My pain level is finally low enough to actually pick the damn thing up. Everyone is always like, "Oh, wow, you're doing great!" but all I hear is missed notes and a cacophony of suckage. I also seem to have lost my capo.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: August 25, 2020, 12:54:39 am »

'Tis a lovely day for getting drunk, here.   

...Is it bad that my workout prep/warm-up involves gulping down the beers whilst blasting angry music from my stereo, or that I now find myself doing sit-ups with a bottle of JB nestled between my feet? I suppose it is, but nothing gets me pumped up like loud, angry music and a swig or two of liquor. Find your anger, carve a channel for it and direct it at your weak, flabby body.   
I don't know wtf I'm on about at this point. Gawd I miss my friends and/or drinking buddies. I miss people. I miss partying. I miss Purpose - wait, I never had that to begin with. I miss being able to go out in public, get on tha beers and fool myself into thinking I am a person.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 141