Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be friends with the GM - Well, I did say "within this year"...  (Read 44916 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy the GM - He hates your face.
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 01:56:34 pm »

Carry on hugging GM
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 02:26:37 pm »

Not even past the first turn and we already have turned the GM into a tsundere-Cthulu monster that is being increasingly pissed off by pseudoscience and forum attacks. Great.

SEND IN THE THREAD-FLAMING TROLLS TO DISHEVEL THE GM EVEN MORE.
[3] The trolls are weak as piss! They wouldn't be able to dishevel a coat hanger! However that is done! (+1 DIS)

"but I don't understand, why do you want to fight us? Don't you like us anymore?"
Ask, accompanied by a wide-eyed stare and facefull of confusion.
[1] I see right through your bullshit attempt to appear adorable. I hate you. Why with the "anymore" thing? I ALWAYS hated you! Remember when I told you otherwise? Well, guess what, I LIED!!
The emotional impact of being so betrayed gives you a heart attack, and you fall over, dead. Screw you, go respawn or something, I don't give a shit.. Hah. One down, you feeble skunks.

Appear in my pirate ship and fire a boardside at the GM
[1] A boardside? I believe "broadside" is the word you mean. The root is "broad".
I wiggle my eyebrows at you and do a few pelvic thrusts.
The implied YO MOMMA INSULT strikes you in the throat! A major artery has been torn! scapheap has bled to death. Respawn?

MUCKLE DAMRED GUM 'AIR EH NAMBLIES BE KEEPIN' ME WEE MEN!?!?
[2] I don't understand you, you dang drunken Scotsman. Go get high or something, I cannot summon shoggoths. And won't. Shoggoths suck.

Carry on hugging GM
[1] Unfortunately for you, hugging Cthulhu tends to have negative effects on your sanity. You claw your eyes out, and run away, gibbering something about being awake. After that, you scrawl insanity-inducing sigils on the ground in your blood, then rip out your own jugular and die. Brilliant. I am delighted by your behaviour.
Respawn?

GM TURN:
Avis attempts to extract his flagella from jail, dragging angry prisoners with him! [6] He drags out Bubba, your personal nightmare! Bubba leers at Old Man Dermenson disconcertingly! His lard masses quiver! Dermenson feels threatened! What ho!
Spoiler: METERS AND GAUGES (click to show/hide)
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 02:40:05 pm »

Have the 3rd Reddit Regiment post pseudoscientific crap to mess with the GM.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2014, 03:45:31 pm »

Summon reincarnated Hastur-Girlfriend(Yes that happened.)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2014, 05:05:23 pm »

Be the knight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2014, 05:11:25 pm »

Hack the gms facebook account and post embarassing things.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2014, 05:22:02 pm »

Respawn. Carry on hugging GM
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2014, 05:53:24 pm »

Am dead, killed by the GM's betrayal, despite my lack of ill will. Lying there cold, motionless, gone. I never tried to attack, never wanted to attack, just stood there and asked: "Why?" As the GM struck me down. And now I'm gone. You'll never know what else I was going to do, to say, to be. How I intended to play, what I wanted to become, my hopes and dreams and fears, gone.

all gone, by your hand.

forever.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2014, 06:04:01 pm »

>Summon GreatWyrmGold to throw the thread into an abyss of OOC chatter.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 06:10:36 pm »

Summon Swedish Steve to Skew the Sides So sycophancy Shall be Supreme and Su-

Actually, sod that. Fire the deeldritchometer at GM/b]
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 08:01:45 pm »

recreate GM stick. Use it to derail by a megaton FIVE HENDERSONS!
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 10:39:48 pm »

kidnap GM toaster and beat it on national tv
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2014, 12:20:00 pm »

[6] You truly are the dummiest. Didn't you see that the PSEUDOSCIENCE BULLSHIT METER actually protects me from attacks? Thou have doomed thyself, fool! (+112 PSB)
Oh wait... NO! The Capacitor Unit Neutron Thingy's cores are overloaded! The PSB drive is running hot! ARRRGH..!
Avis has lost the PSEUDOSCIENCE BULLSHIT METER! Avis has gained the OVERDRIVE METER!

Summon reincarnated Hastur-Girlfriend(Yes that happened.)
[4]She is summoned! She will protect your bodacious bod from Bubba this turn! Bubba is furious!

Be the knight.
[-1 KNG] You are the Knight! You gain [+1] to knightly actions, as every knight should! A distant trumpet sounds! You are bestowed with a favor! (+1DER)

Hack the gms facebook account and post embarassing things.
[3]I have no Facebook account, puny fool! Therefore, you cannot hack it! Ha! Ha! Your plan is foiled! Do you feel clever now?

Respawn. Carry on hugging GM
[4] You respawn normally! [6] Agh. Stop it. No seriously, STAHP! You're making me uncomfortable. If you continue, my flagella will run out of control! (+2 DER)
TopHat is mildly molested by the GM's flagella!

Am dead, killed by the GM's betrayal, despite my lack of ill will. Lying there cold, motionless, gone. I never tried to attack, never wanted to attack, just stood there and asked: "Why?" As the GM struck me down. And now I'm gone. You'll never know what else I was going to do, to say, to be. How I intended to play, what I wanted to become, my hopes and dreams and fears, gone.

all gone, by your hand.

forever.
[6] No. I never meant all these things I said! Come back. Please, come back! I... I'm sorry! I NEVER INTENDED IT TO HAPPEN! But I will fix it. You'll see. Within this thread, I'm all-powerful. What went wrong can be set right once more. (+2 DER)
[6] Lenglon is resurrected as a PARAGON OF REMORSE! Her HOLINESS METER doubles in size! What, you didn't know you had one?

>Summon GreatWyrmGold to throw the thread into an abyss of OOC chatter.
[1]GWG is summoned... IN YOUR HEAD! Your thoughts are derailed into logic! Your head freezes to 15 microkelvins and bursts into fragments! This kills you! Rot in heck, sucka!

Summon Swedish Steve to Skew the Sides So sycophancy Shall be Supreme and Su-

Actually, sod that. Fire the deeldritchometer at GM/b]
[3]You miss! It is pathetic! The DEELDRITCH whizzes past me and disappears in the void of space! I don't know what a DEELDRITCH is! This confuses me!

recreate GM stick. Use it to derail by a megaton FIVE HENDERSONS!
[1]You attempt to recreate the stick, but Bubba believes that you are making a shiv and strangles you while you work! He also steals your spork!
Bubba has gained the GM spork!

kidnap GM toaster and beat it on national tv
[4]You kidnap my toaster! I didn't know I had one! You manage to convince a local news outlet to take an interview, and then beat the toaster on live TV! I am mildly irritated! (+1 DIS)

GM TURN:
Avis thinks angry thoughts to try and lower his DERE-DERE meter! [1] His thoughts drift constantly to the fact that you are kinda cute! (+1 DER)
BUBBA TURN:
Bubba leers at the HASTUR-GIRLFRIEND! [4] She sustains mild mental damage! Her ABOMINITUDE METER protects her from mental attacks!
Spoiler: METERS AND GAUGES (click to show/hide)
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2014, 12:29:02 pm »

Summon forth some old men to excite GM's dere-dere meter.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 12:54:26 pm »

>Resurrect myself to have a BIG NNOOOOOOOOOOO moment, shaking my fist dramatically at GreatWyrm.

Then stab the GM with a lightsaber, I guess.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17