Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be friends with the GM - Well, I did say "within this year"...  (Read 45586 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy the GM - He hates your face.
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2014, 01:02:23 pm »

Hug GM. Even if I die, even if I fail my rolls, hug him. Too moe, must hug.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 01:12:46 pm »

Defend the GM in a knighly manner after getting the Sword of 'On the Rails', a weapon that causes its wielder to only be harmed by the Mace of 'Derails,, and vice versa.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:16:36 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 01:22:51 pm »

Look around, lost, confused, with no memory of what the GM said that gave me a heart attack. "What... What happened? Why... Why are people attacking you Avis? Why is there all this fighting?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 01:54:36 pm »

Summon Yog-Sothoth.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2014, 02:55:34 pm »

Make everyone's meters visible in spoliers underneath the GM's one

Bribe him to influence my roll by pointing out this will let us see how mewling and pathetic we are
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2014, 03:11:24 pm »

Summon exploding ice rink. Preform COMBOTECH - SKATESTRUCTION
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2014, 05:11:10 pm »

Summon WH40K GREH KNIRGHTS to destroy Avin's Eldritch Abmonomination!
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 05:11:31 am »

FIGHT With Gray Knights using the holy power Of OLDSCHOOL and the Sacred 4th Edition of Codex. Seriously.

((You touched a long-dreaming WH40k-fag in me. Now he is awake and spitting his filthy saliva all around as he reads this.))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:43:03 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2014, 08:19:55 am »

Summon forth some old men to excite GM's dere-dere meter.
[3] Old men? Why do you even...It doesn't compute. Are old men even adorable? What...What're you smoking, DAF?

>Resurrect myself to have a BIG NNOOOOOOOOOOO moment, shaking my fist dramatically at GreatWyrm.

Then stab the GM with a lightsaber, I guess.

[6] The big NOOOOOOOOOOO is so resonantly poignant that I am disheveled by its force! (+2 DIS)
[3] You cannot get your stab on due to insufficient midichlorians! You are too old for Jedi training! Sucks to be you!

Hug GM. Even if I die, even if I fail my rolls, hug him. Too moe, must hug.
[4] I...I guess I'll just have to resign myself to being hugged by idiots. What the heck. (+1 DER)

Defend the GM in a knighly manner after getting the Sword of 'On the Rails', a weapon that causes its wielder to only be harmed by the Mace of 'Derails,, and vice versa.
[3] You have no sword! A true warrior needs no sword! However, your mere presence fills the PLOT GAUGE a bit! (+1 PLT)

Look around, lost, confused, with no memory of what the GM said that gave me a heart attack. "What... What happened? Why... Why are people attacking you Avis? Why is there all this fighting?"
[1] Why, because they suck, of course. I hate'em. And I just resurrected you after killing you dead, and I won't hesitate to kill you dead again!
Lenglon is murdered by the GM's flagella! However, she is resurrected by her HOLINESS METER! It drops by half! The GM loses an ELDRITCHITUDE point! (-1 ELD)

Summon Yog-Sothoth.
[3] You faaaail, sucka! Yog-Sothoth isn't interested in the puny mewlings of a midget like you! Try Hastur, she's less picky, I hear!

Make everyone's meters visible in spoliers underneath the GM's one

Bribe him to influence my roll by pointing out this will let us see how mewling and pathetic we are
[2] Your attempt at bribery fails miserably!
[5] However, this is what I was planning to do anyway. The PLAYER METERS tab has been added!

Summon exploding ice rink. Preform COMBOTECH - SKATESTRUCTION
[6] It is summoned and detonated! However, I am not afflicted by summoning sickness, so the only thing I lose is a shitload of ELDRITCHITUDE points! (-3 ELD) You, however, have danced your last dance! Is Henderson your last name, or your first?
Derm is reincarnated as ELI BURNING!

Summon WH40K GREH KNIRGHTS to destroy Avin's Eldritch Abmonomination!
[5] They drop in from orbit like a bunch of special snowflakes, that bitch-ass Wardpet Kaldor Draigo at their lead! They deploy some bitchity-butt unfair PSYKER NERF FIELD! Ass! I can feel my ELDRITCHITUDE METER shrivelling! (-2 ELD)

FIGHT With Gray Knights using the holy power Of OLDSCHOOL and the Sacred 4th Edition of Codex. Seriously.

((You touched a long-dreaming WH40k-fag in me. Now he is awake and spitting his filthy saliva all around as he reads this.))
[6] THE BLACK TEMPLARS HAVE COME! NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR! THEY ARE LED BY GRIMALDUS, THE HERO OF HELSREACH, ALONG WITH HIS POSSE OF SERVITORS! KALDOR DRAIGO SUFFERS FROM TERRIBLE DEFEAT! DON'T ASK ME WHY TWO LOYALIST CHAPTERS ARE FIGHTING! ALSO DON'T ASK ME WHY AM I SHOUTING! (-1 ELD)

GM TURN:
NOOOO I HATE YOU! I MUST ABSOLUTELY NOT SUFFER A DERE BREAK! [5] Whoa. That was close, but now I'm reminded I hate you even more. (-2 DER)

BUBBA TURN:
Bubba sporks the HASTUR-GIRLFRIEND! He trips on his own lard, falls, and jams his spork into his brain! Bubba has been slain!
Spoiler: METERS AND GAUGES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PLAYER METERS: (click to show/hide)
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 08:49:23 am »

SUMMON THE MIGHTY BOWEN STILLSON DOGG TO ATTACK GM.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 08:56:02 am »

((Are we trying to drain your meters, or fill them?))

SUMMON ANGRY MARINES TO FUCK UP THOSE BITCHASS BLACK TEMPLARS
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 09:52:21 am »

Summon Chaugnar Faugn.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 10:18:52 am »

MWAHAHA. By the name of Emperor of Mankind and Primarch Rogal Dorn, fight inglourious basterdous chapter of Angry marines!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:27:44 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 11:41:47 am »

Take GM out to dinner.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 11:47:51 am »

TENDERLY CARESS GM WITH NUMEROUS APPENDAGES WHILE SOFTLY WHISPERING THE ENTIRETY OF YOU AT FINAL BOSS
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17