Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be friends with the GM - Well, I did say "within this year"...  (Read 44915 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

Well. This appears to be a minimalist RTD. I have previously sworn that I will NEVER run a minimalist RTD, so that means my oath is broken! To restore my honor, I must vanquish any Bay12'er who ventures into this thread! Have at thee, villains!

GM TURN:
Avis deploys his PSEUDOSCIENCE BULLSHIT meter!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:43:31 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy the GM - He hates your face.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 12:16:28 pm »

Deploy forum spambots to annoy and dishevel the GM.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 12:28:36 pm »

Create metal rod, name it the "GMstick". Beat GM with the GM stick whenever he defies me.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 12:29:11 pm »

Unleash the Dermpocalypse and derail the plot by three or above Hendersons.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 12:33:17 pm »

>Post shock images in an attempt to get the thread locked, or at least 504 the forums for a while.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 12:58:09 pm »

Perform a true Henderson by protecting the GM no matter how many times he attempts to kill me.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 01:08:21 pm »

That's a negative henderson.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 01:11:08 pm »

Create gun. Call gun "GM reward". The GM is "rewarded with a shot from my gun every time I feel like it.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 01:21:02 pm »

Hug GM
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 01:22:11 pm »

That's a negative henderson.
[/quote

Actually not.  The 'plot' of this is trying to destroy the GM, therefore protecting the GM is derailing the plot.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 01:30:14 pm »

YISSSS! Five seven replies! I can't wait to destroy you, you pathetic bunch of alcoholic midgets!
Deploy forum spambots to annoy and dishevel the GM.
[4] I am annoyed! And disheveled! But I was annoyed before, so disheveled is the only thing that is added! The disheveler drones expire! Sucks to be you! Roll a five next time!
Avis grows a DISHEVELATION meter!

Create metal rod, name it the "GMstick". Beat GM with the GM stick whenever he defies me.
[3] You create an aluminum spork, and name it the GMspork. You try to beat me with it constantly, but your attacks are repelled by my PSEUDOSCIENCE BULLSHIT meter. Midget. (-1 PSB)

[6] You become Old Man Henderson himself! According to a little-known correlation law, I am now Cthulhu! Oh-ho-ho! Frisky flagella time!
Avis sprouts an ELDRITCHITUDE meter!

>Post shock images in an attempt to get the thread locked, or at least 504 the forums for a while.
[4]You post Goatse! It is abominable! I get an admin warning, but luckily, it is dispelled by my Fermion Unification Coherence Klein-bottle before it can pierce my artistic sensitivity! The PSEUDOSCIENCE BULLSHIT meter goes down. (-2 PSB)

Perform a true Henderson by protecting the GM no matter how many times he attempts to kill me.
[6] There's no plot, you silly old fool! Except there is now, because of your meddling. On the other hand, your efforts to protect me have made you look knightly. You gain a KNIGHTLINESS point to do with as you will!
A wild PLOT GAUGE appears!

Create gun. Call gun "GM reward". The GM is "rewarded with a shot from my gun every time I feel like it.
[4] You create a musket! It is muzzle-loaded, just like yo momma! A well-known fact: musket bullets cannot pierce my Super-Hadronated Irwing Template! (-1 PSB)

Hug GM
[4] W-what? Why'd you... Imean, sh've off, dummy. It's not like I like you or anything! St-stop hugging me, dangit!
Avis is burdened with a DERE-DERE meter!

GM TURN:
Avis attempts to molest Derm with his FRISKY FLAGELLA! [1] Fuuuuuuuuuuu... They are shotgunned, doused with gasoline, set on fire, and thrown into jail. This is just bullshit. (-1 ELD)
Spoiler: METERS AND GAUGES (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:35:51 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 01:37:07 pm »

Not even past the first turn and we already have turned the GM into a tsundere-Cthulu monster that is being increasingly pissed off by pseudoscience and forum attacks. Great.

SEND IN THE THREAD-FLAMING TROLLS TO DISHEVEL THE GM EVEN MORE.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:39:35 pm by DarkArtemisFowl »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 01:42:40 pm »

"but I don't understand, why do you want to fight us? Don't you like us anymore?"
Ask, accompanied by a wide-eyed stare and facefull of confusion.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 01:44:24 pm »

Appear in my pirate ship and fire a boardside at the GM
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2014, 01:48:41 pm »

MUCKLE DAMRED GUM 'AIR EH NAMBLIES BE KEEPIN' ME WEE MEN!?!?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17