Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be friends with the GM - Well, I did say "within this year"...  (Read 45875 times)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy the BOWEN STILSON DOGG and the GM - They hate your face.
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2014, 11:51:57 am »

((Damn that pussy ass white scar...))

SUMMON A METER GAUGING THE INEPTITUDE OF FELLOW PLAYERS TO SLAY GM

Also, Pimpslap BOWEN STILLSON DOGG with my magical ancient Egyptian Pimp cane!
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2014, 11:57:21 am »

((For some reason I read the title as "Edward Snowden's dog and the GM..."
I need to lay off the internet for a while.))
Send forth my trolls to report the GM to the NSA for contacting Edward Snowden and his dog.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 12:02:40 pm by DarkArtemisFowl »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2014, 11:58:51 am »

GLUE EDWARD SNOWDEN'S DOG TO GM'S HEAD

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2014, 12:05:07 pm »

Respawn. Create a reality-warping programming language.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 12:15:25 pm by ShadowDragon »

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2014, 12:13:37 pm »

Deploy Tactical Narwhal.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2014, 02:57:43 pm »

Transform into Demonhead Mobster Kingpin to combat GM and the Bowen Stillson Dogg.
[6] You are now DMK! Your CHASTITY LOCKS are on and shit! Here's a picture of you!
Spoiler: DMK (click to show/hide)

"So we... we're friends again? Oh Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
Yayfriends!
Well, yes, yay. I'm not even going to roll for that. Oh wait, I already did and nothing really happened. [4] What now?

get a surgery kit and grab Derm "this will hurt alot but the results will be worth it." Use !!MEDICENE!! on him
[6] Due to your meddling, Derm is now perpetually on fire! He's now ELI LITERALLY BURNING! That is hilarious and terrifying! What are you going to do now?

Proceed to give GM much attention and love and being there and they need it.
[6] How do you keep rolling sixes? This is getting embarrassing. So, we're basically the most romantic thing this side of I don't know what, my experience of romantic things is not what you'd call generic. The LOVE FRIENDSHIP POWER METER skyrockets! (+3 LFP)

((Damn that pussy ass white scar...))

SUMMON A METER GAUGING THE INEPTITUDE OF FELLOW PLAYERS TO SLAY GM

Also, Pimpslap BOWEN STILLSON DOGG with my magical ancient Egyptian Pimp cane!

[2] Dude, if I decided to implement a meter for gauging your ineptitude, it'd look something like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Like a fucking NASCAR rally track. So don't.
[5] The BOWEN STILSON DOGG is successfully bitchslapped and shattered into teeny weeny pieces! Hurrah to you and your PIMP CANE, sir! I'll even take a few bars out of that NONEXISTENT INEPTITUDE METER for you! Here.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((For some reason I read the title as "Edward Snowden's dog and the GM..."
I need to lay off the internet for a while.))
Send forth my trolls to report the GM to the NSA for contacting Edward Snowden and his dog.
[3]Edward Snowden has no DOGG! The NSA doesn't believe your lying face! Ha! Ha! Call back later, midget!

GLUE EDWARD SNOWDEN'S DOG TO GM'S HEAD
[5] Turns out I lied to DAF before, Edward Snowden does have a DOGG.
Avis acquires the SNOWDEN DOGG HAT! It is eldritch and dishevelled! (+1 ELD +1 DIS)
AVIS HAS SUFFERED A DISHEVELLATION BREAK! Avis is now a HOBO CTHULHU MAGICAL GIRL! YOU BET YOUR ASS THERE'S NO ANIME ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS!

Respawn. Create a reality-warping programming language.
[6] F̴̢̟̼̱̥̫̰̊ͧ̉ͩ̃ͦͦ̇̊̓̋ͥ͒ǫ̷̩̝̬͔̳͇̤̲̙̪̤̝̈́̀̄́ͨ͌̏̈́o̎ͧ͆̐͘̕͟҉̡͇͖̜̣͎͓̤̳̬̙̟ͅͅl̗͚͖̮̫̮͙̝͑̆͌̾̾͛ͧ̽͛̀̋̃͐ͭ͒͠,̧͈̺͈̫͔͍̭̀ͨ̋ͪ͊̆̉͗ͣ̑̃̈̂ͤ͋̉́ ̊̎̐̔ͨ̇́ͥ͐̐͗͒̾͋̚҉̵̵̣̲̟̹͇̖͉̜̥̹̹̼̰̱̯̕ͅw͙͕̻̘͙̹̯͈͓̝̣̮̌͗̓ͥ̿̐ͩ̾̔ͩͨͣ̈́ͮ̐ͨͧ̋͡͡hͦ̓̒̒ͥ͂̓͆́ͯ͊҉͏̯̙͇̺å̟̞̣̤͗ͣͮ́́͟͝t̶̠̮̤͎̥͔̻͈̂̑̉ͤͮ͘͘͢ ̫͔̮̺͉͎̺̩͍̲ͧ͌̄̌̚͠͠h̢̢̦̟͍̭̣̜̽ͣ͆ͨ͌̐ͯͫ̄̃̾̓ͮ̊ă̧̢̋̏͋̔͐ͥ̊́̓̎̾͊ͩ̈́̉̅͡͏̝̰̣̦͙̰̘̹̦̱ͅv̵̢̡̡̡̫͚͔̝͓̖̥̹̪̞̱̤̜̝̉̾̃̏͌͋̏ͨ́̒̃ͩ̈́ͩͫ̎ȅ̶̢̲̫̼̥̯̘̱͇̂̓̈́̏ͩͭͪ̽̌͐̉͛̋ͫ̃͑͢ ̡̧̛͉̲̖̟ͣ̽̒̌͋ͪ̒̈̏ͯͧ̚ͅy̜̗̖̻͚͎̬͔̩̱̹͕̖̯̬̗̮̽ͩ̔̔̓̋̋̓ͭͮ̃̒͛̊͢͞ǫ̷ͧ̃̉̈́̎͐̒̍̌ͨͤ̈́̚͘͏̫̪̠̻̻ṳ̧͔͉̣̯̣̝̻̳̟̻̭̗͑̌͗̌̆̀ ̵̮̪̪̣̜̮̼͈̤̰͍̟͆ͫͮ͆̌ͯ͊ͮ̋̎ͤͬ͆́̽̅͂̆́̚d̵̤̟͓̙̱͍̅̃̌̿̀̍͆̈̒̒̈́ͨ͌̈́ͥ̕͟͢ǫ̢̧̥͎̬̼̠͇̞̒̂ͣ̔ͭ͌̆̉́̀̀̚nͬ̽̀̍̓̅̍̾̇͑̀̚͏̴̪̪͚͈͍̱̪̥̯̠̭͚̳̺͍ͅͅe̢̡͍̫̳̠̩͓͎̙̪̫͚͚͇̖̲͖̎ͤ̏́̅̎ͫ̌͑͋̅͊̇ͪͧ̒̀̀̚.̖̩͕̘̱͚͔̦̭̺̘͉͙̪̝̼̲͍̉̇͊̔̅̐ͦ̆͌ͤͦ̔͛ͫͭ͂͋́́̕.̗̦̫̙̠̙̤̹̥͔̼̼̘͕̥̐̈́̑̄ͦ͐ͪ̀́̕͡ͅ!̵̪̘̩̰͔̭̘̤̮̮͑͑ͤͥ̂͐͊̐͑̒ͭ͂̋͑̋̕͝ (+3 ELD)

Deploy Tactical Narwhal.
[3] T̶̸̢̢̡̳̗̹͇͚͈̘̭̲͚̻̩ͦͩͬ̔͊ͥ̑̑͐h̑̈́͊ͦͫ̆̓̿ͪ͗̆̾ͥ̓̉͠͏̵͚͇̻̘̘̩̻̻̫͙̘̖͖̀͢ͅĕ̱̮̪̺͕̗̠̻͓̯̱̘̂ͯͮͧ́ͩ̚͢͞͡ ̛̫͓̥͉̱̰͙̳͍̤͓̻̥̘ͣͦͣ̋̇ͭ̊̍͊ͨ́͘͜ͅͅŅ̜͈͉̙̱̪̝̀̋̐ͩͫ͂̐ͦ̑̎̃͆̌̏̚͘͜͢͢Aͧ̈́̉̌̒҉̷͏͍͙͇̻̦̭̫͍̭͎̳̝͕̳͖̩̗ͅR̴ͮ̐͊ͨ͌̏ͥ̐ͤͪ̌͟͞͏͏̱̻͇W̷̶̯̠̰͌ͤ̈̌͘̕H̶̵̷̠̭̻͖͔̥͑̀́͗́ͅÂ̰͓̩̞͍͙̩̙̗̏ͯͩ̎̐̓͌͑̕͜͡ͅL̛ͮͭ͑ͩ͗͂̇̿̋̒ͩ̀͟͡͏̺̘̥̜̳̝̜ ͆̾͌̈͐ͫͬͤ҉̭̹̗̫̭̘̼̞͖͎̲͎͞ͅi̵͚̤͉͖͔̙̬̩͇̜̩̜̫̘̥̣͓̟̿ͬ̉ͮ͌͐ͯ͌ͪ̐͐̑̐̕͟͟͠s͍̺͕̜͖̮͕͍ͥ͆ͬ͗̓̽̔̒͂ͦͦͫ̀̀͘ ̷̯̫̻̤̘̬͕̱͕̥̰̥͔̙͚ͬͫ̓̈́̽̊ͧ̄̊̃ͭ͞ͅs̴̽̀̎̄ͭ̃ͩ̌͢҉̨͎̜̪͙̬̟t̸̨̘̟͇̙̞̝̣̜͕̞̘͎̤̯̎͐͛͡͡u̶̼̩͎̜͚͚͉̤̝̣͓̜͉͉̼ͧͤͪ́̽c̎͋̌ͬͩ̃ͬͫͪ͆҉͈̳͕̼̫̻̣͈̺̱k̵͛̍ͨ̃ͫͪ͊ͭ̉͑ͩ̾ͣ̎͢҉̥̙͔͓̻̪̠̭̫ͅ ̧ͩ̓̒͗͆ͫ͒͌͑͌ͭ͗̌ͩͨ̚̚͏̧̨͈̠͈̪̯̺̗̰͖̖̥͜ͅį̱̗̖͎͉̥̱̫͚̝̝͇͎̺͇̩͇̎̆̆̋́̍̎̍͜ņ̴͙͔͙̜͉̗́ͫ̋́͘͟͝ ̴͇̗̮̩͎̫̦͇̠̘̬̘̻̙̣͈̱̰̄́̇́̚͟ͅt̵͖̘̤̬̲͕̠͔̝͕͙͖͕̹͉͋͑̃ͨ̃͆̾͆̎ͧ̊ͣ̈́̂̀̚h̡̨̺̹̭̉̎͂̐͆͠͠ͅe̵̙̲͕̩̫͔̬̮͇͒͗ͮ̐ͫ͊̾̾̓͐͊̋̓́̓̎͐̚͠ ̡̛̜͍̖̗̲̣͔̪̜̹̖̭̹͖̩̦̀̋͐̓̉̓ͦ̒̽͑͌͑͒̓̐͌̀͘͟N̄̄ͥ͐̒̅ͧ̀̓̏ͬ̀̚҉͉̙̣̙̮̦̖A͎͇̫̹̗̠̿̀̈̐̏̋ͧͧ͛͒͒͗ͧͧͥ̌̎͢͞͝R̳̫͚̙̻̤̞̼͚ͨ̒ͣ̊͑ͫ̋̆̑̏̈́ͩ͘͟ͅW̥̝̗̝̱͓̝̭̲̗͖͔̟̯̄͒̆̽͠ͅH̛̭̰̭̤̟̦̩͇͍ͣ̑̏͑͆̉̏̀ͬͮ͑̓̀̅͘ͅA̶̤̭̼̣̻͎̺̜͖̝̖̋͋̐̈̆̾̇͌͛ͣ̈́͐̈́̀̀͜Lͨ́̆̓̒̚҉̵̷̧͏͓͓̱͔̝̺̞̖̳̲̣̯̯ ̨̩͎̘̯̙̲̥̞̽͗́̎̊ͤͩͭ̃̋̔͛͊ͨ͐̌̑͜Lͫ̅ͦ̄̃̈́͂̓͌̏ͭ̄͂̏̐͋ͣ͏̵͝͏̬̦͓̭̰̻̝͎̗̲͓̲̪̮ͅA̡̼̖̲͚̩̮͙̙̞̱ͧͬ̃̒̕͞͠U͒͊͛́ͮ͂͛ͬ͢҉̡̦̩̰̠̻͇̗̩̪̘͎̫͙̫N̡̨͙̗͇͒̽͑ͩ̍͘͝C̶̭͔̙̩̪͈̩̜̖̹̟̿̓͐̎̈́ͥ͡͞ͅH͌ͪ͆ͯ̒̑̄͌ͫͣ͐ͦ͏̧̝͖͍͇͍͈͜͞E̢̲̞͔͉̖̻̥̣̓̊̄̊͐̆͋͂̒̆̏̓͗̕͞R̫̳͎͙̩͇̩̞̬͔̳̃̃̃̽̇ͦ̌̂͆̏̃ͨͯ̄ͦ̍̌͜͝ͅ!̶͈̭͍͉̦̳̻̰̟̬̮̰̩͇̻͓͚̠̬ͥͧ̾̈͊̐̑͆ͣ͒̉͢ ̵̧̣̳̭̰͔͇̃͐ͣͫ͌͜ ̧ͣͦ̎̿ͣ̋̄͒ͬ̓̾ͧͮͫͣͧ͆̆҉̧̢͙̘̱͕̜͚̫̳

GM TURN: A̬̦͖͎̹͉͔̘̭ͤ̒́ͪ̉ͮ͒ͧ̒ͭ̓̽̀͜͝ͅv̓͋ͣ̑ͬ͒̋́͂̇̉͑̒ͩͯ̓͂̔ͭ̀͜͞͏͇̩͓̻̝͕̖̼͈̤̼̘̕i̶̹̮͓̩̼̹͇͍̰̫̠̜̦̟͙͍ͭͣͬͯͥͯ̋̂̀͂ͧ̋ͪ̎̊͗͋͝s͔͈̪͓̹͎̮͓̲̠̣͖̲̙̞͙ͦ̓ͯ̈ͬͬ͗̾̓̓ͥ̎͐͟͞ ̨̺̬͕̭͈̐̂̆͗͠g̷̖̮͓̩̪̮̣̙̱͔̝̏̀ͬ̒̌͑̂̊ͮ͛ͩ͛̾̒̋ͯ͘̕͟͞ĩ̉̋̽̈͝͏̨̻͍̙̭̝̥͇̞̲̠̗̗͔͓b̲̤̫͚͚͆́̀̌̅̋ͯ̐̾͊͛͗̚͘̕͡͞b̸̙͙̲̳ͧͫ̔̏̎̔ͪ̓ͮ̄̍ͩͣͣ̂͋̀͢͡͝ę̘̮̺̭̖̱͍̽̈́ͦ̿̄̑ͩͪ͌͊̃͋̔ͤ͂ͮ̆ͨ̚̕͞͠r̡̧̛̛̤͈̳̣͕̬͔̩̯͚̙̲̖̪̖͍ͦ̎ͬ͂ͩ͑͑̍̅̉ͧ́ͪs̀̈͆́́͏͉̦͔̥̥̰͎̪̬͙̘ ̡͚̳͓̙̥͙̮͍̼͍͛̌̈́ͣ̊ͣ̏͑͌͢͟l͈̩̞̩͙͉͎̆̈͒̎̉̂̍̽͊̉̚͘͘͟iͩ̐͌̃ͫ̈́̍͊̉̒́̓͗̓ͩͭ̃̑̚͜͏̛̪̩̺͔̟̜͟k̳͎̥̤̲̰͇͙̻ͮ͗ͮ͒ͫ͝͡ͅe̢̛̘̣̗͎͇̬͙̙̣͆̀̂̈́ͥ͗̃͗̈́̚͞͞ ̸̸̤̭̣̑̿͗̓ͯ̀́̀͌ͯ̾̀ͅa͚̟̗͚̝̞̯̟͇̠̿̽̔ͫ͑̋͋̄̇̋ͭ̌ͫͫ͒̀̚̕̕͘͝ͅͅ ̶̲̭̪̪̲̩̘̳͔͆̿̔ͭ́̒̎͗ͮ̂́ͬ̾̒ͦͭ̂͘͜͡ͅm̲͍̣̣̓̂ͭ̈́͜͝ḁ̧̺̞̞̥̻̤̬̬̓̍̍ͤ͊̄̔ͤ̉̓͑ͧͥ̔͑͘͞n̸̸̞̪̣̾ͭ͑̈ͮ͗͋̅̈́ͭͤ̀ĩ́̍̽ͧͩ̏͑͒̋̃̄̎̀̓̀҉̜͖̫̘̱̫͍̗̱͜͢͠͝ḁ̷̡̦͍͉̗ͩͬ̆̋ͣ̀͘͘c̷̭͍̳̹͉̞̣̹͎͆̅͑͑̑́͡͠ͅͅ!̷̷̢̤͚̫ͦ̓̈́̂͐̃̑͐͆̽̕ͅͅͅ ̸̨̛͙̩̤̼̳̹̠͗̎̈́͒ͫͪ̃̀͑ͨͪ͋̾̀ͅ[̟̙͓̖̹̘̮̌̓͌̓̅̄ͥ̏͂͛̚̚͘5̵̛̭͍̝͎̠̮̠͔͙̦̤̣͔̗̖͇͂̓̆ͤͫ̍̀̔ͤͨͨ̈ͫ̾̉͑]̸̖͙̼͍̲̞͙̤̜̣̱̭̟̳͙̦̣̱̺ͩ̽̃̓́̾̅͒̀̕ ̳͈̳̘͎͚̪̖̹͎̻̣̘͈̝̿́̈ͣͧ̀͜͞ͅI̎ͬ́̔̽̒͂ͧ̋͒̆҉̧̥̺̖̬͈͔͔͝ͅt͈͎̭̮̪̭̣̱̲̳͙̱̳̫ͤ̇̐ͩ̕͡ͅͅ ̴͔̪̙̪̱̟̜̣̜͓̲̠͕̣̭͕̹͐̈̅̒̽ͣ͗͗̊̒ͦ̎̏̈́̾̈̄́w̵̻̗̝̣̩̹̥̒͑͒͐ͮ̐͊̂͆͛͟͜͞o̡̲̮͔͉͕͔̰̦̺̣̤̍̅̈͗̾ͪͭ͐ͮ͂ͦ̿̔ͪ̈̀͟r̵̴̪͎̖̹͚̅̉̑͒̊͛̎̾̈́͑̂͛ͯ̍͘k̵̶̑̓̂̄̔̓̌̀ͩ́͏͓̻̰̟͍̪şͬ̒̔̏̇͞҉̯̠͉̪̼̰̬̮̬̤͍͖̻͠!̴̡̧͓̲͔̝̣̬̗̾͂͆ͦ͋͋̾̊͜͡ ̢̘̺͚̣̫̹̱̻͖͉̤̄̄̅͆̄̄̏̏ͯ̍ͨ̓̎̑̔͛ͧ̐͑̀W̧̏ͩ̅́ͤͯ̍̄̐ͩ̚͝͏҉̫̤̪̻̬̫̲̣̩̳̩͇̘̣͔h̴̞̺̳͇̞͉͉̯̣̘̣ͩ̈͒ͨ̉̈́̈́ͭͩ̈̆̈́ͩͦͩ̓̚ͅặ̢͚̠͓̠͍̜͕͈̹̯̰̆̅ͫ̓̌̋ͯͦ͆͗̉̅̾͑͊͢t̴̡̰͍͕̰̭͇̲̺͍̗͍̔̀͛̀ͪͤ͂ͫ́ͪͥ̔ͤ̑́͜͝ ̷̧͍͉͈̺̙̠̩̦͍͎͈̤̩̗͖̍ͨͤ͐̈́ͬͥ͌̽̈́̅̏̊́d̡͆̍̌̐̓ͬͪ͑̀̏̄ͭ͆ͦ͒ͧ̎ͥ̅͏̬͇̗̣̺͎̙̗͢ͅi̶̸̢̺̻̜̖͔̜̳͕̫̝̻̪̮̼̩̱ͩ̋̆̍́̂͑̌̾̐̍̈́ͪͤͩ̆͟͡ḑ̠̹̖̯̦̙͔̤̱̲̤͙̥̙͚̞͋̽ͭ̎̚͟͡͠͝ͅ ̸̬͎̰͚̠͎̳͎̟̩̠̱̈́̅ͪ͐̀͘ÿ̈́͛̒̿ͪ̋ͧ̈͑͒͏̲̱͔̦̲̣̤̖̟̝͔̮̜̠̣͕̭̀o̲͔̭̯̤ͩ̆ͩͣ͗̔͐͒̒ͧ̈̾́͡͞ū̋ͫ͆̎͒͆ͨ͂͛̃҉̧̼̖͎̱̼͎͓̦̭̥̲͡ ̴̺̲̗͍̱͍͎̺͚͙̤̍̍̌̊ͩ̓̓̒ẹ̵͙̝͙̹̰͚̞̈̑̎͑̂͊͊͑ͪ̿̏̿̓ͯ̿͗̀͢x̡̼̺̤̝̝̜̮̖̪̬̠̣̘̮͔͛͋̒̈̑̉̀̄̃ͮͧ̈́̂̓̓̓̆̀͟͜͞p̷̴̺̳͈̮̤̱̜͔͔ͩͥ̈́́͑̏͐̄̌̐͌̊ͅě͋̿̄̂͊͋͐̒̅́ͥ̑̾́̃͛̚͘͞҉̫̩̬͉͎̟̱̩̹̠c̡̧̫̬̣̬̘͇̤̳̫̥̥̙̖̹͔̭̥ͣ̉̈̓͊͆̏̓͆ͯ̚͡͠t̷̩̣̣̮̄̾̎̐̐̏ͣ́̓̂̕͜ ͯ̎́̈ͥ̂̈͏̶̴̢̤̦̝͈͘i̵̧̥̼̣̰̩̭̙̗̹͙͕͎͎̿̈́̒ͭͤ̑̅͂̾ͦ̓̈̆̚t̵̢͒̑̅̊͜҉͚͖̲̘͓͚̫̤̹̪̞̦̪̪̠̟̘̣ ̧̞̬̬̝̦̬̖͚͔̦̗ͮ̓̐ͧ͐ͨͩ̍͘̕͜t̵͂͋̄̚҉̸͔̝͈̟͔͡ͅơ̶̡̦̱͔͖̭̖͖͙̟̼͓͕͚̣̝̹̺ͧ̔͋͌́͒̐ͯͪ̋ͮͩ̆̓̕͢ ̛̯͕̹̖̲̮̹̘͉̯̟̻̭͈̅ͪ̽ͮͣ̋̀͋̓̌ͨͫ̃̓d̶̛̫̼̮̻̣͚̳̰͗̾̓ͯ͋̓ͩ͂̒͂̂̉̊̇͢ǫ̷̣̗̞̣͉͍̫̲̖̝̺͍̰̙͈̏̉̓͌͜?̢̥̘̘̜̭͖͖̜͈͙̬̘̖́̓̊͐́ͩͧ̈́͊ͭͦ͌͛͋͊̊ͮ͌̑͞

KHAN TURN: JAGHATAI KHAN IS TOO AWESOME TO BE AFFECTED BY THIS REALITY-WARPING BULLSHIT! HE KICKED THE WARP'S ASS! [6] WITH THE POWER OF HIS STACHE, THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE IS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, ALONG WITH ITS PUNY CREATOR! HE EXPENDS TWO STACHE POINTS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS.
Spoiler: METERS AND GAUGES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PLAYER METERS: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:36:31 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2014, 02:59:18 pm »

Yay! More romantic nonsense with GM!
((My other title here is God of Shipping, so that helps... XD))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy DMK and the GM - All hail the Khan!
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2014, 03:10:31 pm »

Tell the godmodder that godmodding an GM in its own game is the hardest task in the world. Tell him he will be remembered throughout the world as the first goddmoder to godmode an GM completely if he pulls this off.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2014, 03:12:50 pm »

RECORD ANIME SERIES ABOUT HOBO CTHULHU MAGICAL GIRLS STARRING GM

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2014, 03:16:08 pm »

Gain unlife as computer-based ghost.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2014, 03:17:40 pm »

COMB RAVE -> FILL 'EM WITH DAYLIGHT

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2014, 03:46:58 pm »

Kick eternally burning Derm at GM wearing fire-proof gear.

Unlock darkpaladin109's chastity belts and sick him on GM.

Finally, corrupt GM's meters to rebel against him. Muhaha!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2014, 04:02:37 pm »

((Wait, was mine an autofail?))
Hook the GM up on a dating site with dubious reliability and suspicious activity.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2014, 04:17:54 pm »

Hug GM again.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2014, 04:24:44 pm »

coo gently to the GM and help him calm down and recompose himself. Grant him sanctuary against attacks.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17