Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be friends with the GM - Well, I did say "within this year"...  (Read 44922 times)

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy the BOWEN STILSON DOGG and the GM - They hate your face.
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2014, 04:29:06 pm »

Edward Snowden and his dog.
EDWARD SNOWDEN
GM ... Grant him sanctuary against attacks.
I find this oddly suspicious... :D

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy DMK and the GM - All hail the Khan!
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2014, 10:30:54 pm »

Arrive with a large quantity of material to build a wall to protect the GM from things!

Then charge one babelfish!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2014, 10:42:47 pm »

Grab some whisky take a few shots then pass the bottle to the GM
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2014, 08:52:51 am »

Use pimp cane's magical powers to summon my almighty Ho army, then use them to conquer Khan. His stache shall be destroyed!
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2014, 12:20:37 pm »

Arrive with a large quantity of material to build a wall to protect the GM from things!

Expend one UNDEFINED point to banish Aseaheru into the pits of game logic errors.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2014, 04:25:57 pm »

Hey, I never said what the wall was to be made of. It could be made out of matches.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2014, 04:28:16 pm »

Get in Dorisdwarf's face to prevent him from aiming the blast.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy the GM - He hates your face.
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2014, 06:58:48 pm »

Arrive in a blaze of glory.
[2] You arrive in a blaze of...well, fire. You are now on fire! Stop, drop and roll! Or burn to death, like I even care!

Become Fire.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2014, 11:15:23 pm »

Combine all the invisible helicats into megatigertron. Assume metaphysical dominance.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2014, 09:03:28 am »

If unable to aim Game Logic Void, due to foolish asshattery, just plug this guy with it instead.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2014, 09:34:31 am »

Become the Wizard.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2014, 02:50:54 pm »

Yay! More romantic nonsense with GM!
((My other title here is God of Shipping, so that helps... XD))
[6] Fuck my life, I refuse to believe this shit.
[INSERT H-SCENE HERE]
There's absolutely NO FUCKING WAY I'm writing it! Use your goddamn imagination, if you have any. And stop looking at me like that!
Avis now has an EMBARRASSMENT METER, already half full!

Tell the godmodder that godmodding an GM in its own game is the hardest task in the world. Tell him he will be remembered throughout the world as the first goddmoder to godmode an GM completely if he pulls this off.
[4] He hears you out before turning on his Universal Logic Deflector, then takes off for this thread.
THE GODMODDER has arrived!

RECORD ANIME SERIES ABOUT HOBO CTHULHU MAGICAL GIRLS STARRING GM
[4] It is done! You even get Rie Kugimiya to voice me! It is not super popular, but watchable, and there's even a plotline of a sort. (+1 PLT)

Gain unlife as computer-based ghost.
[6] You are now SHODAN! Aren't we all fucked now or some other thingy-dingy?
ShadowDragon has gained a CONTEMPT METER! It is ginormous!

COMB RAVE -> FILL 'EM WITH DAYLIGHT
[5] The universe creaks, then slowly starts ripping in half! Dude, why the heck would you even do that? Oh well. I suppose it's just what you do. Fine by me.

Kick eternally burning Derm at GM wearing fire-proof gear.

Unlock darkpaladin109's chastity belts and sick him on GM.

Finally, corrupt GM's meters to rebel against him. Muhaha!

[3] You are unable to acquire fireproof gear, and so you decide not to approach Derm. Meh.
[2] Not a chance! You need the CHAINGUN, the PISTOL, and the TOMMYGUN for that! It's in the walkthrough! R-T-F-M, d00d!
[1] Z̟̫̻͚̥̄͒̎ͦ̈̾A̞̘̤͍̱̗̥̓ͭL̹̮̯ͦ̔̒̔̄G̰̱͎̯̼̒̒ͣͮͨͤ̒͞O̝͍̤̘͙̭̲ͮ͑͡!̶̭̺͚̾̆̈́ͬ͌ ̘̱ͨ̓̅̌H̙̮͔͔̜ͦ̈̎̿E̘̺͓̣͐ ̭̹̖̫͍̇͊͐͂W̙̩̣͔̤̯͓͒͆͋H̩͕ͫO̘̝͇ͯ͒̕ ̢̘̚W̠̥̹̘͈̝͉̍ͩ̒ͭA̗͛͌̅ͤĨ̻̝͈̣̯̝͙ͮͭ̓̑̎̋T̘̟̒ͥ͆ͮ͋S̗̰̮͊́ͅ ̟͖̲̝̎ͪ͠B̼͕̖͆E̞̥̭̹̩͔̱͌ͬ͊̉̀H͛I̟̘̼ͦ͑̏̿̃ͮ̔N̑͂ͪͫͤD̷̾̓͛͗̄͆ ̈́͏̻͔Y̮͚̐O̺͆̉̃͑̾Ṳ̫̣͖͈̱͗ͦ̍̀Ŗ̪̓͑́ͩ͐͌ͯ ̜̥͈̦̪̩̳ͬͧ͢B̀̓̍̚A̶͎͉̹̔͋ͅÇ̳̻͔̹̓̿͗̏̈K͗̈́̌͗̎͒҉͖͍,̫̯̒̐ ͎͛̀S̗̼͔͓͎̩̩̋U͕̣̥͔̫͇̝͒̑ͨ̈͐̈ͩC̤̱̥̾ͧ͜K̛̟͓̋̏̋͒͛̀Ā̱̝̺̭ͬ̇̇͌!̴̫̣̦͔̭̥ YOUR BRAIN ROTS AWAY TO MAKE ROOM FOR ELDRITCH TENTACLES. Predictably, that kills you.

((Wait, was mine an autofail?))
Hook the GM up on a dating site with dubious reliability and suspicious activity.
Nope, I just forgot to write the roll result. [6] Well. It somehow appears...No, I won't tell you where. I'm embarrassed enough as it is. I wish all those people stopped calling my number to leer into the phone. (+3 EMB)

Hug GM again.

[6] THE ENERGY OF OUR FRIENDSHIP FILLS ME WITH A BURNING POWER! ITS LIGHT TELLS ME TO DESTROY YOU..! Later, though. (+1 LFP +1 ODR)

coo gently to the GM and help him calm down and recompose himself. Grant him sanctuary against attacks.
[5] You are now ON GUARD! You will intercept the next attack, making it a contested roll! Awesome! (+1 LFP)

The BRICK WALL will intercept any attacks Lenglon doesn't! That's even awesomer! (+1 LFP)
Your BABELFISH is charged! Fire it?

Grab some whisky take a few shots then pass the bottle to the GM
[6] THIS IS GOD WHISKEY DAMMIT.
killerhellhound has acquired an ELDRITCHITUDE METER!
The GM's ELDRITCHITUDE METER has also grown!
(+3 ELD +1 ALC)

Use pimp cane's magical powers to summon my almighty Ho army, then use them to conquer Khan. His stache shall be destroyed!
[3] The hos are not dumb enough to mess with Khan! I sorta understand them, too. Seriously, this guy is the shit. While all the other primarchs did pussy-ass bullshit, Khan pissed off into the Warp to be away from their fuckery! Well, so did Russ, but screw that guy and his Wolf Wolves.

Expend one UNDEFINED point to banish Aseaheru into the pits of game logic errors.
[4] He is banished! However, his BABELFISH is not, and remains ready to fire, should he so tell it!

[2] Kinda nope, no, you clumsy-ass moron creature. Come again later. Besides, Dorsidwarf has no FACE. He's a faceless internet person.

Arrive in a blaze of glory.
[2] You arrive in a blaze of...well, fire. You are now on fire! Stop, drop and roll! Or burn to death, like I even care!

Become Fire.
[5] You are now a fire elemental! This is kinda cool, I say so myself. Certainly a nice alternative to stopping, dropping, and rolling, though I wouldn't put it into a PSA.

Combine all the invisible helicats into megatigertron. Assume metaphysical dominance.
[4] The recombination process is underway! Several HELICAT POINTS are expended, sadly, but progress is made. Progress is all! (-1 IHS)

Become the Wizard.
[5] Well fuck, you're Gandalf. Not Gandalf the White, just Grey, though. You menace with spikes of hat and beard!

GM TURN: Avis aims his GIZOOGLE! [3] It misfires yo. Crap.
KHAN TURN: Khan summons the White Scars 1st company to assist him HERESY to share in the fun. [1] He accidentally summons the Dark Eldar BDSM squad. Well fuck.
Dark Eldar BDSM squad turn: The BDSM squad attempts to drag Khan's ass to Commoragh! [1] They are so incompetent that half of them die of bad trips, some fall on their fancy swords, and the rest perish under Khan's PIMPED-OUT BIKE!

Spoiler: METERS AND GAUGES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PLAYER METERS: (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 02:53:40 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to destroy DMK and the GM - Ecchi nonsense
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2014, 02:55:27 pm »

BURN A DOZEN DVDS OF RECENTLY PRODUCED ANIME, CRUSH IT UP INTO FINE DUST AND SNORT IT

AFTERWARDS PROCEED WITH FORCING GM TO LICK TURTLES

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2014, 03:04:47 pm »

More SFW romantic nonsense.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2014, 03:05:20 pm »

Pray
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17