Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Notable Let's Players. On Youtube or elsewhere.  (Read 29503 times)

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Notable Let's Players. On Youtube or elsewhere.
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2014, 11:15:21 pm »

I knew someone on these forums had to know Critikal. Watching him play n64 games with a ROM corrupter are among some of the few videos that have brought me to tears with laughter.

If you enjoy corruptions, Critikal uses the Vinesauce corruptor, and they have their own very entertaining videos.

Vinesauce.com is also a streaming group, and the various streamers play all kinds of games over there. Highly recommended!
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2014, 12:15:16 am »

I didn't really count Spoony, since he's not really an LPer.  I don't count him as such, at least.

His Countermonkey videos are pretty great, though, save the ones where he's talking about hardware like dice, dice towers, or those boardgames.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2014, 02:58:28 am »

Well, I wasn't planning on advertising on Bay12, especially since I'm just starting out, but since you went to the trouble of making a thread and all... I'm new to this and feeling out the best way to do it, so expect the quality of the videos to go up as I get the hang of things. I've only got a few so far, another uploading now. I haven't made the channel pretty yet, but if this continues to be fun, I'll make it nicer. For the moment I have no plans to monetize, so I'm really just doing it for fun. I don't swear too much. Very little, really. I've got a pretty unusual voice. You're all welcome to watch.

Aira's Clips

I'm starting a Let's Play of Sunless Sea now, because someone requested it. Thinking of also doing one of the new DF. I will be doing mostly games that other people don't do very often, or unusual ones, or approaching normal ones in an unusual way. I try to keep things humorous and positive, without all the rage I see so often in LPs.

That is all! Wish me luck, friends. : ) And I'm definitely open to constructive feedback, if anyone has any suggestions. I know I'm not exactly an expert at this just yet!
I think I'll subscribe right now. Aavak and Tad3 are good, so surely I can't go wrong with another. And advertise as much as you can if you want to be popular, play games with other let's players! Cross-exposure will grow both of your audiences! I know you can do it!

FAKEEDIT: Awww you have a pretty voice!

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2014, 03:01:56 am »

Gopher does very good let's plays. Mostly Bethesda games, but some others too.

Also agreeing with the pretty sappho voice.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2014, 04:12:05 am »

You guys are too kind. : ) Actually, I've always thought my recorded voice sounded very strange and androgynous. And to be honest, I'm a little afraid of people online thinking I'm in any way attractive. I'm hypersensitive and have some nasty anxiety issues, and I know what kind of horrific shit comes with being a popular female on the internet...

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2014, 04:29:11 am »

I guess I know what you mean.. But personally I just listen, I never watch, so you have to either sound pleasant or be a rollicking good humorist and you're not funny :S

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2014, 09:15:07 am »

You guys are too kind. : ) Actually, I've always thought my recorded voice sounded very strange
Pretty sure thats the opinion of everyone whose recorded themselves in the past ever, you're fine :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 2 [3]