Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should I add next?

Heroes in a halfshell, with unique castes and civ!
- 5 (45.5%)
Locust Horde, using lancers, hammerbursts and cleavers to ruin your day!
- 2 (18.2%)
More plantwork, including more brewable things!
- 1 (9.1%)
Attempt to get a Las Plagas type interaction going, where the person basically has the ability to transform into a Las Plaga and infect others?
- 3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Korbac's Komplete Krossover Mod  (Read 1314 times)

Wysthric

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm actually Korbac! :)
    • View Profile
Korbac's Komplete Krossover Mod
« on: July 01, 2014, 04:40:41 pm »

Heya guys! ^_^ This mod adds some cool stuff from other material I enjoy, chiefly video games. It originally started as a mod to make new plants to increase the amount of dyes that were present in the game, but it's mainly become a mod adding additional sentient races. Current features:

-Echidna Civilization based on Sonic the Hedgehog series, with unique entity and ethics, plus a few new weapons.
-Robot Master Civilization based on the bosses from Mega Man. Rather strong as they're made out of copper. Making them bleed out of oil is probably the best way to handle them.
-About 10 new plants with a variety of dyes, values, and effects. You probably do not want to drink the brew from a Devil's Flapjack, for example.

It's in no way done yet, but here's the DFFD for it as it stands : http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8717

Vote in the poll as to what should be added next! :)

Edit : Credits to BlackFlyme, Putnam, Dirst, and JediaKyrol for help with some issues. :D

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:44:05 pm by Wysthric »
I'm Korbac. Not sure what happened to that account.

Wysthric

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm actually Korbac! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Korbac's Komplete Krossover Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 01:11:26 pm »

I know it's all change soon, but I think I'll keep working on this. :)

I should have Elecmen up and working by the end of the day, along with a few more plants. :)

Edit : Since you guys are split, I think I'll add a few more plants and try to tidy up the entities a bit until a consensus is reached. :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 02:05:28 pm by Wysthric »
I'm Korbac. Not sure what happened to that account.