Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2351846 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18510 on: June 20, 2015, 01:51:22 pm »

By the way, I'm probably going to sell my Civilian X3 Gauss when I'm back on ship. Anyone interested? It's essentially an armor-piercing Gauss rifle.
I would, but I don't have the Strength stat to wield it. And I only have 5 tokens.

Well, I intend to sell the X3 + 2 extra clips for a total of 4 tokens. You haven't done anything stat-wise yet, so I assume you could change the -1 strength if you really wanted to. It's up to you.
That would normally cost 5 tokens, right? So why sell it on the player market, when you can just give it back to the AM and save a token. It's never been used, so she has no reason not to accept it.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18511 on: June 20, 2015, 01:58:44 pm »

By the way, I'm probably going to sell my Civilian X3 Gauss when I'm back on ship. Anyone interested? It's essentially an armor-piercing Gauss rifle.
I would, but I don't have the Strength stat to wield it. And I only have 5 tokens.

Well, I intend to sell the X3 + 2 extra clips for a total of 4 tokens. You haven't done anything stat-wise yet, so I assume you could change the -1 strength if you really wanted to. It's up to you.
That would normally cost 5 tokens, right? So why sell it on the player market, when you can just give it back to the AM and save a token. It's never been used, so she has no reason not to accept it.

It's a custom made rifle, so I don't think I could return it to the AM. I was just going to sell it at standard Gauss price (2 for the gun, 1 for each extra clip).

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18512 on: June 20, 2015, 02:07:21 pm »

It's a custom made rifle, so I don't think I could return it to the AM. I was just going to sell it at standard Gauss price (2 for the gun, 1 for each extra clip).
I thought it was just a variation on the normal gauss rifle, not custom made. Also, I misremembered the price of a normal gauss rifle and didn't check the wiki. Just ignore everything I said.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18513 on: June 21, 2015, 01:41:13 pm »

its funy bcuz my char iz a prechur

"As I have seen, those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap the same."

-Job, 4:8-

you know that this is out of the mouth of the chief "antagonist" of that story, and is not to be read as the moral of the story, in any way, right? This is kiiiiiiiiinnnnnddaaaaaa like quoting the Pharisees in John 9:16 "This man is not from God, for he does not keep the Sabbath." :P

This is not to be taken as a deep religious conversation starter, (at least, not in this thread). Rather, I think it's a pretty hilarious observation. Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blablablah.\

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:53:26 pm by Ozarck »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18514 on: June 21, 2015, 01:44:45 pm »

can I pay with snu snu?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18515 on: June 21, 2015, 01:47:15 pm »

can I pay with snu snu?
That's an interesting idea, you should ask the AM IC.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18516 on: June 21, 2015, 01:58:42 pm »

can I pay with snu snu?
That's an interesting idea, you should ask the AM IC.
...Why did I suddenly remember "RIP AND TEAR"?..
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #18517 on: June 21, 2015, 03:57:48 pm »

AM is Doomguy  confirmed.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18518 on: June 21, 2015, 05:24:19 pm »

can I pay with snu snu?

4 tokens can buy multiple pieces of high-end space equipment. Can your character really deliver the equivalent of 4 tokens in snu-snu?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18519 on: June 21, 2015, 05:25:52 pm »

More importantly, what quantity of snu-snu would be required?

One can have too much of a good thing...
One wheel short of a wagon

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18520 on: June 21, 2015, 05:27:09 pm »

I think 4 tokens worth of snu-snu would require at least +3 charisma.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18521 on: June 21, 2015, 05:40:25 pm »

or +2 endurance an +1 charisma :P
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18522 on: June 21, 2015, 05:47:16 pm »

Not if you have high Dexterity and Handiwork.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #18523 on: June 21, 2015, 05:52:31 pm »

Really, a lot of stats could be relevant.
Like high Intu or Con.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18524 on: June 21, 2015, 05:52:39 pm »

Or possibly unconventional weapons, if you know what I mean 8)
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 ... 2205