Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1617 1618 [1619] 1620 1621 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2353309 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #24270 on: November 02, 2015, 10:09:58 am »

Infanticide is its own reward.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24271 on: November 02, 2015, 10:43:48 am »

I'm feeling pretty sick today, so posts will probably be limited.

Sorry to hear that. This makes me all the more impressed that you managed both an Infinite Heavens and on-ship update before 9 AM. Thanks.

-snip-

After Dester dodged Gus' request for a title, I was worried it wasn't going to happen. Let's see...

Dester Gree, Chief Strategist
Vincent "Kingpin" Klart, Corporate/Political Liaison
Petra Clave, Publicist
Dr. "Bloody Ryan" Jorgensen, Chief Medical Officer
General Auguste Johnson, Defense Coordinator
Jesse Hoflman, Grunt-in-Chief
Xael "the Terrible" Smirnova, Field Agent (deceased)
Skylar Niabs, Hatstand

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24272 on: November 02, 2015, 11:30:09 am »

Can someone explain to me what happened with space magic so that it is now considered dangerous more dangerous.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24273 on: November 02, 2015, 12:25:05 pm »

Can someone explain to me what happened with space magic so that it is now considered dangerous more dangerous.

Mission 21 happened.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24274 on: November 02, 2015, 12:26:33 pm »

Now there's two space gods in it rather than just one, and both of them hate your guts. So it's gotten less reliable, you could say.

The gritty details on the matter are found hereabouts.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24275 on: November 02, 2015, 12:34:02 pm »

Now there's two space gods in it rather than just one, and both of them hate your guts. So it's gotten less reliable, you could say.

The gritty details on the matter are found hereabouts.

Alternatively the IC perspective of mother of all fuckups starts from here.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24276 on: November 02, 2015, 12:37:31 pm »

Basically, Maurice stuck his science dick in an alien god that was trying to get into the universe. It then went "Oh look, THATS how I get in" and ate a solar system, possibly along with M21. Along the way, it found Origin tech, whether from the Kinetic Planet Ram that Steve did with our spaceship, or from the spaceship M21 tried to bug out in and were too slow. As a result, if people use Origin tech (90% of spacemagic) it means the alien god might notice you. If she notices you, Bad Stuff Gon Happen to you.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24277 on: November 02, 2015, 02:54:03 pm »

Basically, Maurice stuck his science dick in an alien god that was trying to get into the universe. It then went "Oh look, THATS how I get in" and ate a solar system, possibly along with M21. Along the way, it found Origin tech, whether from the Kinetic Planet Ram that Steve did with our spaceship, or from the spaceship M21 tried to bug out in and were too slow. As a result, if people use Origin tech (90% of spacemagic) it means the alien god might notice you. If she notices you, Bad Stuff Gon Happen to you.

Except Maurice didn't quite do that, or rather, even if he did, that was pure chance. (I maintain claim of "innocent" on that charge. It was Piecewise's roll that released it!..  :P)
The "stick your dick in" part came after it manifested and tried possessing him.

I'm feeling pretty sick today, so posts will probably be limited.
Get better soon!

Those war crimes won't commit themselves!
Infanticide is its own reward.

Ahhh, these two are hot contestants for sigging. I'll have to go with RP route, I guess.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24278 on: November 02, 2015, 03:20:45 pm »

Too bad nobody has xenospit in Limbo. I wonder what kind of effects it would have now.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24279 on: November 02, 2015, 03:41:23 pm »

Too bad nobody has xenospit in Limbo. I wonder what kind of effects it would have now.
...RL ones?
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #24280 on: November 02, 2015, 04:01:03 pm »

Good thing I brought some dank bluesmokes for you guys!  :D
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24281 on: November 02, 2015, 04:12:17 pm »

Good thing I brought some dank bluesmokes for you guys!  :D

Oh, I also have some. And HMRC standard,if you wish. But you are welcome to do the testing as I'm a bit busy at the moment. ;)

I wonder, if we crash into whatever that object is, and all die, what would that make of M25? I mean, they'd have no IC way to learn that we all died; nor Steve would. This could be wiggled one way or another, but now that he has committed to this mission, it's unlikely that he can 'suddenly' back out 'because they're probably all dead'.
Maybe Piecewise would withhold knowledge of our ultimate fate until M25 decides to leave the place, it's rescue mission objective failed?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 04:13:54 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24282 on: November 02, 2015, 04:17:51 pm »

Hmm can we do the pill after the mission? and also for once I'm going to actually treasure a character of mine.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24283 on: November 02, 2015, 04:49:24 pm »

So was Xenospit made from Origin tech?

I've been meaning to let Lars go on a spiritual journey, but he never seems to have any free time.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24284 on: November 02, 2015, 06:44:56 pm »

HEY PIECEWISE!

Since we aren't on mission yet, could I get the same treatment as whatever they do to Pimp Canes so I can shift my metal form, instead of the heat blaster thing?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 1617 1618 [1619] 1620 1621 ... 2205