Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2351862 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #24930 on: November 25, 2015, 11:51:56 am »

so who's going to wiki lup's new weapon I made him using his force infuser and guass rifle, or should I just do it. I can give more details on the design if need be.

I didn't pay attention enough to understand what you were exactly doing.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24931 on: November 25, 2015, 11:52:03 am »

I was planning on it, but you can if you want.
hmm I don't know, you go ahead, I don't have much time anyways

and for aosh-I put a force infuser in lup's gauss rifle and hooked it up to a crank to charge it, it can also fold in half allowing breach loading and direct access to the force infuser, the crank is removable. It's also painted baby blue with streamers and the inspirational message "Go get 'im cowboy" written on the side in nice white ink.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:54:13 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #24932 on: November 25, 2015, 12:49:19 pm »

I was playing Endless Sky earlier. I think it may set in ER's past...

I saw two jobs I could take:
1. Deliver 18 Tonnes of tea to Hephaestus.
2. Transport 2 miners to Oblivion.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24933 on: November 25, 2015, 12:52:17 pm »

Just two miners?  We're sending entire teams to oblivion.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #24934 on: November 25, 2015, 01:39:30 pm »

My ship only had room for 2 passengers at the time.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24935 on: November 25, 2015, 02:53:48 pm »

Man, Bloodborne's expansion is great lovecraftian fun.

https://youtu.be/7GvrrHG6Ld8?t=2m

Thats an exo weapon right there.

Well, we did have ER movie 24-hour periods! Which is pretty decent as far as timezone compatibility is concerned. Too bad Piecewise has been too busy in the last... year or so.

Also, now I know how to picture battlesuits. To think of it, very HMRC-like behavior. :P

(Or maybe it's an assaultsuit/Heavy Robot Body? You know, with smaller 'cockpit' and actually capable of passing through doors.)
Really it was more problems with us getting continuously kicked off streaming cites because, well, copyright. If we could find a good way to do it, I could do it again.

Filesharing + IRC. It's quick n dirty.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24936 on: November 25, 2015, 04:36:56 pm »

Someone's gotta get Renegade's knife and see if it's still anomalous. Or just put it safely in a container for R&D to look at if you don't want to risk mind control.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24937 on: November 25, 2015, 04:39:48 pm »

If he just got brainjacked, then he could have been operating under what is essentially a limiter unlock, since someone remotely controlling him wouldn't care about the normal human limits of exertion.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #24938 on: November 25, 2015, 04:50:30 pm »

M24 seems like a dream, maybe he got possessed because that's just what everyone expected?
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24939 on: November 25, 2015, 04:58:32 pm »

If he just got brainjacked, then he could have been operating under what is essentially a limiter unlock, since someone remotely controlling him wouldn't care about the normal human limits of exertion.
That makes quite a bit of sense.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24940 on: November 25, 2015, 05:06:29 pm »

I wonder what I should name the design I made for gauss rifles..hmm why not Annabel mk1.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24941 on: November 25, 2015, 05:47:00 pm »

Well, we did have ER movie 24-hour periods! Which is pretty decent as far as timezone compatibility is concerned. Too bad Piecewise has been too busy in the last... year or so.

Also, now I know how to picture battlesuits. To think of it, very HMRC-like behavior. :P

(Or maybe it's an assaultsuit/Heavy Robot Body? You know, with smaller 'cockpit' and actually capable of passing through doors.)
Really it was more problems with us getting continuously kicked off streaming cites because, well, copyright. If we could find a good way to do it, I could do it again.

Explain!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24942 on: November 25, 2015, 07:16:49 pm »

Explain!

Just dump movie files into dropbox or google drive. And we can all raise hell on IRC together. No authorities have to know about this! Just arrange for a fixed time to do this.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24943 on: November 25, 2015, 08:34:21 pm »

Explain!

Just dump movie files into dropbox or google drive. And we can all raise hell on IRC together. No authorities have to know about this! Just arrange for a fixed time to do this.
Hmm, but thats not really the same as us streaming a movie  and watching. Thats just irc where I provide a movie file to watch.  At least if I understand it right.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24944 on: November 25, 2015, 08:36:32 pm »

I do have this though...http://cytu.be/r/videodrome
Pages: 1 ... 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 ... 2205