Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1692 1693 [1694] 1695 1696 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2354029 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #25395 on: December 10, 2015, 01:24:22 pm »

Another contributing detail to The Doctor as VonNost.  I realize it's almost 100% certain at this point, but it's the first time we've heard that detail from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
I like quotes apparently
« Reply #25396 on: December 10, 2015, 01:35:38 pm »

I'd so like to reserve a spot in that game. I'm still kicking myself for not signing up for infinite heavens as the first of the waitlist, long ago.

I just like games with staying power, and character interaction.

As usual, though, I know I am going to miss the start by virtue of being asleep when it goes up.

Oh, and IC knowledge get: The Short Version. So, yay!
Being asleep? I was in Germany when Intoxicated began ::)
Soooooooo......... You couldn't internet in Germany? I mean, I could have had the internet on here, but it was a crappy laptop with no battery, and I would have still been asleep.

I'd so like to reserve a spot in that game. I'm still kicking myself for not signing up for infinite heavens as the first of the waitlist, long ago.

You can still waitlist, you know. And some miraculous day far away from now, you'll get in.
six dead and nine in the waitlist in front of me. maybe. I have an idea for a character, but I wonder if it'd get into the party. I can't promise it'd be useful or very interesting to most players, but I'd get a kick  out of it while it lasted.

Another contributing detail to The Doctor as VonNost.  I realize it's almost 100% certain at this point, but it's the first time we've heard that detail from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

right. Why didn't I think of that :P
To the doc -blather- ... I hoped to get a bit more, straight from the donkey's mouth, so to speak. ... -more blather-

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: I like quotes apparently
« Reply #25397 on: December 10, 2015, 01:37:25 pm »

As usual, though, I know I am going to miss the start by virtue of being asleep when it goes up.

Oh, and IC knowledge get: The Short Version. So, yay!
Being asleep? I was in Germany when Intoxicated began ::)
Not everyone has a smartphone.
One wheel short of a wagon

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25398 on: December 10, 2015, 01:46:57 pm »

right. Why didn't I think of that :P
To the doc -blather- ... I hoped to get a bit more, straight from the donkey's mouth, so to speak. ... -more blather-

But I didn't reread that part... get out of my head!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #25399 on: December 10, 2015, 02:35:30 pm »

I have an idea for a character, but I wonder if it'd get into the party. I can't promise it'd be useful or very interesting to most players, but I'd get a kick  out of it while it lasted.

So far we had exactly zero rejects. Even Haast went into the party eventually after first failed encounter in Slenceville.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25400 on: December 10, 2015, 05:32:00 pm »

Our party currently consists of a useless hyena, a man with no legs, a powerless wizard, a vulture, a pygmy triceratops, a boulder, and a globe with a brain in it. I wouldn't worry about getting in.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25401 on: December 10, 2015, 05:32:38 pm »

The no legs guy actually just made himself new legs, I think.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25402 on: December 10, 2015, 05:38:16 pm »

The no legs guy actually just made himself new legs, I think.

This Lieutenant Dan just got himself some new legs.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25403 on: December 10, 2015, 05:54:44 pm »

I know. But "man with no legs" sounds a lot dinkier than "weathered badass with 2 wooden legs, one pair of shades, and a revolver that makes things go boom". I was trying to be encouraging.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25404 on: December 10, 2015, 05:56:34 pm »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25405 on: December 10, 2015, 06:05:20 pm »

I know. But "man with no legs" sounds a lot dinkier than "weathered badass with 2 wooden legs, one pair of shades, and a revolver that makes things go boom". I was trying to be encouraging.

Yeah, I see.
Our party's general acceptance principle goes "The more the merrier" so far anyway.

Becaue really, guys, a talking rock and a humming rock? How are you going to play with these?
Sigs

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25406 on: December 10, 2015, 06:07:37 pm »

Becaue really, guys, a talking rock and a humming rock? How are you going to play with these?

Grimdark.
One wheel short of a wagon

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25407 on: December 10, 2015, 06:33:19 pm »

(You know, the case which RC is probably still grumpy about? :P)

Nah man, it's in the past, it's cool. All cool.

The rescue mission is not a rescue mission at all. Miyamoto just really wants to have a face to face conversation with Maurice so he can hug him. He wants to go there and even bring Maurice back from the dead so he can kill him himself have fun "debriefing" him.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #25408 on: December 10, 2015, 07:11:24 pm »

Yeah, I see.
Our party's general acceptance principle goes "The more the merrier" so far anyway.

I'm going to turn this around and ask what nerd plays a normal human when the rules could allow you to play as a floating rock. :P
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25409 on: December 10, 2015, 07:12:13 pm »

Yeah, I see.

I'm going to turn this around and ask what nerd plays a normal human when the rules could allow you to play as a floating rock. :P
((A nerd who wants to be useful in some actual, practical way?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 1692 1693 [1694] 1695 1696 ... 2205