Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2353200 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #3045 on: April 22, 2014, 04:02:09 am »

You really think Sods would have a chance against the AM or the Doctor?

Suicide bombers with kiloton nukes and a deadmanswitch? Glorified artillery spotters for orbital bombardment?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: April 22, 2014, 04:06:07 am »

I dunno, man. I've been reading Xeelee Sequence books and I have ideas for power creep.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: April 22, 2014, 04:17:48 am »

I dunno, man. I've been reading Xeelee Sequence books and I have ideas for power creep.
Xan's going to turn himself into a photino bird and use darkmatter instead of biomass, isn't he?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: April 22, 2014, 04:25:46 am »

Xan's going to turn himself into a photino bird and use darkmatter instead of biomass, isn't he?
What? Nothing so petty.
Monad mode gogogo
Sig! Onol

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3049 on: April 22, 2014, 09:55:46 am »

Or, y'know, ask him to stop. :v
To be frank, why my first comment on that one thread was like so was because I wholly know that kind of attitude on commenting and the need to comment. Personal experience. :/

Also I like how my post is wholly ignored despite PW's own post being right after mine. >_>
I often don't read the OOC thread very well, I just skim it. If you really want to ask me a question, then the on ship thread is probably best.

As per running around the ship; I had intended it to be a thing, but I'm trying to think of where you would go...There are areas that are off limits to normal crew members too, because they're dangerous or fragile, so not there. And the places where you could go, the crew quarters and their entertainment area and such (Places that aren't just tightly packed corridors leading between rooms full of stuff you have nothing to do with and shouldn't touch) are very much like your own, only bigger and more populated.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: April 22, 2014, 09:59:38 am »

[..] and their entertainment area and such (Places that aren't just tightly packed corridors leading between rooms full of stuff you have nothing to do with and shouldn't touch) are very much like your own, only bigger and more populated.

New wrec room with even more innocents to endanger with silly antics! Hooray!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: April 22, 2014, 10:02:00 am »

Given our track record, I'd consider it totally reasonable if the rest of the crew had threatened to quit if we got let out of our area.  How many times have we trashed the rec room?  How many civilians have we killed?  How many people have been permakilled in petty squabbles?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3052 on: April 22, 2014, 10:14:00 am »

Given our track record, I'd consider it totally reasonable if the rest of the crew had threatened to quit if we got let out of our area.  How many times have we trashed the rec room?  How many civilians have we killed?  How many people have been permakilled in petty squabbles?

"I saw one of them kill his friend over the goddamn remote control! THEY'RE ANIMALS!"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: April 22, 2014, 10:15:42 am »

"I saw one of them kill his friend over the goddamn remote control! THEY'RE ANIMALS!"
To say nothing of what they'd think of me.
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: April 22, 2014, 10:40:50 am »

I love that one of my deaths is still one of the most-mentioned incidents when describing the madness of the HMRC/ARM as a whole.  ;D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: April 22, 2014, 11:05:07 am »

Jack is probably one of the few of us they don't hate. Or maybe they hate all of us anyway.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: April 22, 2014, 11:10:17 am »

They probably consider one as bad as any, at this point.  Really a safety precaution against crazed newbies.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: April 22, 2014, 11:15:08 am »

They probably consider one as bad as any, at this point.  Really a safety precaution against crazed newbies.
After all, you never know if one of them might have an amp.
Sig! Onol

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3058 on: April 22, 2014, 11:23:53 am »

Wonder what the little girl from the serial killer mission is doing. Maybe someone should pay her a visit. That will certainly end perfectly well.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: April 22, 2014, 11:31:50 am »

Yeah, ask Mesk to go over there!
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 2205