Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2091 2092 [2093] 2094 2095 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2352438 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31381 on: June 27, 2016, 12:58:29 pm »

Oh yeah, I was going to mention that last night I had a dream that Xantalos was going to run an ER sequel thing. It was super awesome and I'm sad that it doesn't exist. HINT HINT
don't tempt me i already have enough on my plate
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31382 on: June 27, 2016, 01:08:13 pm »

Oh yeah, I was going to mention that last night I had a dream that Xantalos was going to run an ER sequel thing. It was super awesome and I'm sad that it doesn't exist. HINT HINT
don't tempt me i already have enough on my plate
Finally read through all of that. It's awesome
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31383 on: June 27, 2016, 01:12:32 pm »

I'm doing more just slowly
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31384 on: June 27, 2016, 08:12:43 pm »

Doubleposting because Happy Birthday, Piecewise!

...Where is he, anyway?
Thanks peoples. I took today off...yesterday was sunday...I think I've only been gone 2 days.

Gotta get this "Jailer of Gods" thing done.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31385 on: June 28, 2016, 12:39:07 am »

Don't worry piecewise, I too sometimes take some days off to work on my doomsday device.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31386 on: June 28, 2016, 07:33:31 am »

Doubleposting because Happy Birthday, Piecewise!

...Where is he, anyway?
Thanks peoples. I took today off...yesterday was sunday...I think I've only been gone 2 days.

Gotta get this "Jailer of Gods" thing done.
When people were asking where you went, I checked your user profile and the last activity was eighteen hours prior. Almost an eternity for some of our young friends.

Also, Happy birthday, and Happy BoneDay.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31387 on: June 28, 2016, 07:51:36 am »

When people were asking where you went, I checked your user profile and the last activity was eighteen hours prior. Almost an eternity for some of our young friends.

18 hours! Whoa dude, that's, like, 32 400 of my attention spans. How am I supp

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31388 on: June 28, 2016, 08:10:28 am »

Several times, I've been tempted to change my avatar to an image of the other part of the picture from which your avatar arises. too much work for an inside joke though.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31389 on: June 28, 2016, 09:21:35 am »

Several times, I've been tempted to change my avatar to an image of the other part of the picture from which your avatar arises. too much work for an inside joke though.
Something something Cheshire cat dick pic something something.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31390 on: June 28, 2016, 09:31:57 am »

: So, a murderbot, an Altered and an Avatar of War walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says 'Wow, so you guys are here together?'. 'Yeah, sure.' the Altered replies. 'Sorry for prying, I just find it strange.' the bartender apologises. 'Oh, me too.' replies the Avatar 'But we like to take advantage of the family discount.' :

: Didn't like it? I've got another one. An Avatar of War walks into a bar. The bar collapses. Heh. Get it? Because the Avatar wasn't looking at where it was going, so it walked into the bar and destroyed it? :

Tell (possibly bad) jokes to pass the time while charging my violet plasma.
"Hey. Hey guys? Anyone? You guys still alive? You seem to be very...quiet. You're just kind of staring straight ahead and drooling."
Sorry for the absence, but between work and an entire island deciding putting itself to the torch was a marvelous idea ol' chap, I've been rather pre-occupied. I'll try to post an actual action and get a plan going later today, unless anyone else feels like it.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31391 on: June 28, 2016, 09:36:37 am »

I've been tempted to change to Richard Nixon's mug at times as well, since he does make a pretty good face as well, even if it doesn't quite stack up to Ike's oddly prescient trollface impersonation.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31392 on: June 28, 2016, 10:31:43 am »

: So, a murderbot, an Altered and an Avatar of War walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says 'Wow, so you guys are here together?'. 'Yeah, sure.' the Altered replies. 'Sorry for prying, I just find it strange.' the bartender apologises. 'Oh, me too.' replies the Avatar 'But we like to take advantage of the family discount.' :

: Didn't like it? I've got another one. An Avatar of War walks into a bar. The bar collapses. Heh. Get it? Because the Avatar wasn't looking at where it was going, so it walked into the bar and destroyed it? :

Tell (possibly bad) jokes to pass the time while charging my violet plasma.
"Hey. Hey guys? Anyone? You guys still alive? You seem to be very...quiet. You're just kind of staring straight ahead and drooling."
Sorry for the absence, but between work and an entire island deciding putting itself to the torch was a marvelous idea ol' chap, I've been rather pre-occupied. I'll try to post an actual action and get a plan going later today, unless anyone else feels like it.
Don't worry. When Trump becomes president we can all Brexit from this mortal coil together.
#Weallskeletonsnow

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31393 on: June 28, 2016, 10:46:26 am »

Maybe he can start a nuclear war with Russia. That way we won't have to Putin a lot of effort into dying.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31394 on: June 28, 2016, 12:28:25 pm »

Maybe he can start a nuclear war with Russia. That way we won't have to Putin a lot of effort into dying.
I'mma slap you.
Pages: 1 ... 2091 2092 [2093] 2094 2095 ... 2205