Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2094 2095 [2096] 2097 2098 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319624 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31425 on: July 01, 2016, 09:25:54 pm »

That's not a sig. that is a link to a thread of quotes by people. those are not sigs but quotes. Hence the "legitimate" part of Egan's statement.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31426 on: July 01, 2016, 09:44:28 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The life and times of Skeletor jr. Traveling around the world to discover himself (instead of helping to defeat that damned He-Man).
I have a shirt that says "Fight the power" and has skeletor in sunglasses on it.

I got back home safely today. My life lately has been very complex and busy. I don't know why.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31427 on: July 01, 2016, 09:59:22 pm »

That's not a sig. that is a link to a thread of quotes by people. those are not sigs but quotes. Hence the "legitimate" part of Egan's statement.
wow what a smart ass-y response
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31428 on: July 01, 2016, 11:09:48 pm »

Be good you two. Or I'll get out the leather and we'll all go to Uncle piecewise's naked puzzle basement.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31429 on: July 01, 2016, 11:23:55 pm »

Be good you two. Or I'll get out the leather and we'll all go to Uncle piecewise's naked puzzle basement.
oOOooohhhh KInkyyyy Count me up for it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:51:40 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #31430 on: July 01, 2016, 11:27:04 pm »

Be sure to PM me pictures!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31431 on: July 02, 2016, 04:52:04 am »

Aha! But what about taking a screenshot of it and using an image sig? Checkmate sig purists!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31432 on: July 02, 2016, 04:56:07 am »

Because of image size limitations.
One wheel short of a wagon

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31433 on: July 02, 2016, 05:07:06 am »

I was only joking, but I'm pretty sure there's a way to circumvent the image size rule. Maybe you could use the image height tag to make it small but still able to expand when clicked. Or maybe you can make it really wide. Dunno, haven't played around with images on sigs.

Didn't someone have a huge tower on their sig that was only visible when you clicked it? I don't remember that well.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #31434 on: July 02, 2016, 05:51:44 am »

You can do the image size thing, but the sig itself doesn't grow, just gains a scroll bar afaik.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31435 on: July 02, 2016, 07:20:05 am »

What? We haven't done anything. I made a smart ass remark, and he noticed and pointed it out. Win-win.

I am curious about the puzzle though.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31436 on: July 02, 2016, 10:16:47 am »

What? We haven't done anything. I made a smart ass remark, and he noticed and pointed it out. Win-win.

Not having done anything is not an excuse that will keep you out of the puzzle basement!

The Puzzle is where I got this industrial sized tank of petroleum jelly and exactly what we're gonna do with it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #31437 on: July 02, 2016, 10:34:27 am »

I am somewhat mistified as well, as I am unsure of what one without limbs (or indeed any method of physical interaction with the world) would be able do with petroleum jelly at all.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31438 on: July 02, 2016, 11:19:33 am »

Not having done anything is not an excuse that will keep you out of the puzzle basement!

The Puzzle is where I got this industrial sized tank of petroleum jelly and exactly what we're gonna do with it.
Give me five minutes and I can figure something out. Waig does putting it into a long goooey stick with thread in the center and burning it count
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31439 on: July 02, 2016, 01:11:03 pm »

BF action stands excepting sudden and dramatic change of plan, but please auto me for the next 5 days (till Thursaday) if necessary.
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 2094 2095 [2096] 2097 2098 ... 2205