Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2146 2147 [2148] 2149 2150 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2355801 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #32205 on: August 26, 2016, 04:49:40 pm »

That was a great epilogue. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the game, Piecewise.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32206 on: August 26, 2016, 04:52:13 pm »

Damn it, Milno! All Ulrich wanted was to die rich ...which he actually did.

I suppose there's one final round of wiki gnoming for me to do. To record history.

See ya folks around. Probably in this thread when next ER game starts.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #32207 on: August 26, 2016, 04:53:24 pm »

Well shit, I'm really sad that it's over now. Pan becoming a deity to the Mono-men and having Comrade Dimitri kick ass for eternity seems like a fitting end and is better than what I hoped for. I'm not sure what the priest in the green robes with gold collar was all about, but I'm sure I'm just missing something.

>You may now stop screaming.
Thanks pw, for everything.

And thanks to everyone else, for making these past four years the best gaming experience I've had.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #32208 on: August 26, 2016, 04:57:47 pm »

Well shit, I'm really sad that it's over now. Pan becoming a deity to the Mono-men and having Comrade Dimitri kick ass for eternity seems like a fitting end and is better than what I hoped for. I'm not sure what the priest in the green robes with gold collar was all about, but I'm sure I'm just missing something.

>You may now stop screaming.
Thanks pw, for everything.

And thanks to everyone else, for making these past four years the best gaming experience I've had.
Have you tried searching for such robes on the wiki?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32209 on: August 26, 2016, 05:02:59 pm »

Have you tried searching for such robes on the wiki?
Derp. It's Lars. Thanks for pointing that out.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32210 on: August 26, 2016, 05:05:25 pm »

I doubt there is much I can say that has not already been said, but thank you Piecewise, for the amazing experience. It was quite the ride.

ER was, more or less the reason I came to these forums, and without I wouldn't know some of the people I do now, and I wouldn't be the person I am now.

Thank you very much.

And yeah, I guess I'll see you all around again when the next PW game kicks off :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #32211 on: August 26, 2016, 05:06:05 pm »

I was only in for the last couple missions and wish I'd have joined earlier, but it was fun while it lasted!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32212 on: August 26, 2016, 05:12:09 pm »

Oh and, for the record, turning Lyra's story into some kind of magical girl show wasn't something in my plans :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32213 on: August 26, 2016, 05:36:03 pm »

Well, shit. I'm happy I was even able to participate in this game and experience it, but I'm sad it has to be over now. But it's fine, because I have fun (and !!FUN!!) memories of what happened here. Couldn't of asked for a better send off for this game, and I like what happened with Anthony.

Thank you PW, it's been a fun ride. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32214 on: August 26, 2016, 05:51:59 pm »

Mr.Bone's wild ride was a blast and I thank piecewise and everyone else for how fun it was. It was good to get a good ending too.

I'm bad at this.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #32215 on: August 26, 2016, 05:52:36 pm »

I'm glad everyone is happy with the ending. Endings are clearly the thing I'm worst at.

Now then, time to finish wizards and release that (Players of my game can get it for freeeeeee) and then work on the new thing for people. Might take a bit. Although, I could run little games in between, if you'd like. I did have this idea for a Eastern European Riot x with traditional fantasy elements based on this image
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

In fact, I have ideas for lots of smaller games that might be fun to play in the interlude between big ones. Let me create a brief about that and get back to you.

In any case, I owe you guys something else.
This is the ER folder in its entirety. Do me a favor, if you find something personal of mine floating around in there, like a phone number I copied onto a document and forgot to delete, let me know.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3nt2xkvnpiq2t2/ER.rar?dl=0

This is the "original" oro folder, back when I was looking at generating an endless urban dungeon.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/guw0qstq8xqv7fd/Oroboropolis.rar?dl=0

The test case in there was the deep infirmary, unfinished but maybe interesting. Oh and the generator to make things like it is still in there too and should work, though you'll need a image editor to complete what it spits out.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32216 on: August 26, 2016, 05:56:58 pm »

I know I voted for ORO back in days, but now I'm suddenly left for wanting "ER: Beyond". Somehow. I don't quite know why. It is mysterious.
Or "ER: Early days".
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:58:41 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32217 on: August 26, 2016, 05:59:40 pm »

I know I voted for ORO back in days, but now I'm suddenly left for wanting "ER: Beyond". Somehow. I don't quite know why. It is mysterious.
Or "ER: Early days".
Because back then you were lost in the darkness, not yet realizing that it was truly over. But now you have seen the light.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32218 on: August 26, 2016, 06:22:43 pm »

That was about everything I could've asked for.

Funny enough, now not even I know what Xan's goals are now that he's a faction unto himself. His entire psychology throughout the game was devoted to achieving the goal he got. What he'll do now is only for eternity to know.

I'm glad I could participate in this. It's been something that's heavily shaped the way I develop characters, write, and everything in between. It's been a blast, to put it simply.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32219 on: August 26, 2016, 06:23:48 pm »

*STANDING OVATION*
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 2146 2147 [2148] 2149 2150 ... 2205