Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2356138 times)

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4440 on: May 20, 2014, 06:35:17 pm »

surely the street kitty'd be good on the city mission messin up cultists :)

(okay so i just wanna try pulling her tail to see what happens)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: May 20, 2014, 06:35:57 pm »

Huh, unless I'm missing something, I actually haven't seen any real reaction to May's death from Thomas.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: May 20, 2014, 06:37:14 pm »

Dude's probably still passed out someplace.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: May 20, 2014, 06:37:19 pm »

No one's bothered to tell him yet. He just thinks she's around somewhere.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: May 20, 2014, 06:37:57 pm »

Huh, unless I'm missing something, I actually haven't seen any real reaction to May's death from Thomas.
I think he was looking for her at the pods, but shrugged when he didn't see her. Presumably no one's told him yet.

Come to think of it, we have really poor casualty reporting in general. I guess that's okay when nobody usually cares what idiot rookie got themselves reorganized into a 3-atom thick paste this mission.

EDIT: Oh, it just occurred to me. Everyone who was on May's team was killed except Renen who's a maybe, weren't they? It's entirely possible no one knows about May's death, or at least wouldn't know unless they were paying attention to team compositions and casualties. Presumably a lot of people know about the pieces.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: May 20, 2014, 06:38:26 pm »

Does anyone want D'usse on their team? She can do stuff. :3
I am going to regret this for all eternity, but Faith probably wouldn't mind a streetwise catgirl punk on her cult bust.
i feel like some sort of eerie distorted echo

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: May 20, 2014, 06:39:07 pm »

...wow, can't wait to see his reaction to THAT. Should be hilarious and/or tragic. Maybe tragilarious
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: May 20, 2014, 06:40:07 pm »

I like 'hilaragic' myself. Rolls nicely off the tongue. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: May 20, 2014, 06:42:53 pm »

one other thing. I didn't see if Renen was ever recovered, so anyone know what up with that?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: May 20, 2014, 06:49:17 pm »

I am going to regret this for all eternity, but Faith probably wouldn't mind a streetwise catgirl punk on her cult bust.

Hooray! 

I'm really looking out for getting a Tesla Sabre, I'm planning on D'usse to be melee oriented. Wish there were more cool melee weapons. :<
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: May 20, 2014, 06:53:49 pm »

Hooray! 

I'm really looking out for getting a Tesla Sabre, I'm planning on D'usse to be melee oriented. Wish there were more cool melee weapons. :<
Is a monoatomic blade not good enough for you? Well?

And if you need backup weaponry, I have some brass knuckles I can lend. Though they're not actually brass.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: May 20, 2014, 06:54:11 pm »

Well, you could try sending a message back to the folks on Hephaestus.

Or... we still have VR machines on the Sword, right? Could try your hand at designing some, and send the plans back if it's too complex to be feasible via cannibalization of what we've got on hand.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: May 20, 2014, 06:57:19 pm »

Well, you could try sending a message back to the folks on Hephaestus.

Or... we still have VR machines on the Sword, right? Could try your hand at designing some, and send the plans back if it's too complex to be feasible via cannibalization of what we've got on hand.
Dual tesla saber?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: May 20, 2014, 07:04:42 pm »

I've thought about Tinkering before, just that all the engineering and physics stuff people do is kind of intimidating. :p

Is a monoatomic blade not good enough for you? Well?

And if you need backup weaponry, I have some brass knuckles I can lend. Though they're not actually brass.

I'd like Monoatomic Blades if they were shaped a bit differently, rather than some sort of hand-saw. They seem a bit awkward to swing.

Dual tesla saber?

Hmmm...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: May 20, 2014, 07:06:40 pm »

kinetic amp studded baseball bat?
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 2205