Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2352770 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #6735 on: July 03, 2014, 01:17:30 pm »

@Pancaek: You might want a backup plan, like removing the arms, since my ideas tend to be wrong 90% of the time.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6736 on: July 03, 2014, 01:34:15 pm »

Rare form today, PW.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6737 on: July 03, 2014, 05:07:43 pm »

((I realize he has no head, but I'm out of ideas. And who knows, it just might work. Also, the Wiki says I have a flamethrower, even though I'm pretty sure I don't. Do your notes say I have one? I just want to make sure of the location of Schrödinger's Flamethrower, so I can update wiki accordingly and stop confusing myself.))

The wiki says you have a flamethrower because you never returned the flamethrower you were given for the biohorror mini-mission.
It also says that you have a Gauss rifle you really shouldn't, since it was left on one of the ships in orbit of Hephaestus after Felix died and nobody bothered to grab it.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6738 on: July 03, 2014, 05:11:51 pm »

Well, I was assuming that mission based equipment was automatically returned, and Felix gave me my (empty) rifle back.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6739 on: July 03, 2014, 05:19:11 pm »

Felix got to keep his flamethrower; if you don't want it, you can retroactively say you returned it, I suppose. :P

You'll have to provide a source for that, because I specifically remember not giving it back because I didn't want to spend 2 tokens on getting my own rifle. Also I never actually got to fire it, because there was always a higher priority amp target during combat.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6740 on: July 03, 2014, 05:24:12 pm »

I remember leaving all my weapons behind in the Fleshhorror mission, and someone picked them up. I got the flamethrower back, and I was assuming that I got my rifle back too. Not that it really matters, considering it's empty and only good for smacking people over the head with, which has proven quite useless in my current situation. And if I had the flamer, I'd sure as hell be burninating the shit out of Bandages. Walk away from THAT asshole.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6741 on: July 03, 2014, 06:08:16 pm »

Nope. Relevant quotes:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So the flamethrower was returned in a roundabout way, but the rifle was never given back. I took it with me in the boarding pod and was permakilled by a malfunction; nobody on my team bothered to grab any of the stuff I brought, so it was left on the ship when they evacuated.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6742 on: July 03, 2014, 06:15:36 pm »

Ah. Well, it never cost me anything to get, and only really got used once, so whatever.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6743 on: July 03, 2014, 06:17:20 pm »

Ah. Well, it never cost me anything to get, and only really got used once, so whatever.
Though it may have proven helpful on mission. But that's why you're grabbing the guys gun.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6744 on: July 03, 2014, 06:40:09 pm »

Even if I did have it, I didn't have any ammo, so useless.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6745 on: July 04, 2014, 12:37:55 am »

KEDLY. OOC Thread. It's over here, not the mission thread. ::)
Sorry about that, I'll make sure to post that here next time!
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #6746 on: July 04, 2014, 08:37:57 am »

Actually, Steve used all boarding pods as escape pods, pushing them out of the ships during the first round of space combat. So your rifle should have landed on Hephaestus along with the rest of the boarding pods. You could had retrieved it then.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6747 on: July 04, 2014, 11:40:16 am »

@Pancaek: You might want a backup plan, like removing the arms, since my ideas tend to be wrong 90% of the time.
Yeah, editing my action now. Sorry Irony, but I may have to slightly damage faith's body. Or at least try to anyway

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6748 on: July 04, 2014, 12:48:13 pm »

Yeah, editing my action now. Sorry Irony, but I may have to slightly damage faith's body. Or at least try to anyway
Unfortunate, but yeah. Looking like Team B might be too shrapneled to complete the mission.

Then again, I suppose if there were just the five cultists we might almost be done. Odds of that are pretty good, right guys? Right?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6749 on: July 04, 2014, 01:00:02 pm »

Spoiler: Han Thren (click to show/hide)

Wake up, dress, find the lounge. Regret decision to kill my bookie.
Get that to the wiki. Until pyro gets done with whatever he's doing, thats all I look at.

((I do this whenever someone posts a character sheet, by the way.))

And for that, you deserve a medal. You and all the people keeping the wiki updated.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 2205