Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319868 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7005 on: July 16, 2014, 10:10:12 am »

Only not sigged because someone else beat me to it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7006 on: July 16, 2014, 11:41:14 am »

"My name is Fred. I don't know his name but he lives up there now. Steve told us to leave him be and not try to flush him out with bug bombs so thats exactly what we're doing."
Wait, so they are using bug bombs on Victor, or did I interpret that wrongly? :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7007 on: July 16, 2014, 11:58:31 am »

"My name is Fred. I don't know his name but he lives up there now. Steve told us to leave him be and not try to flush him out with bug bombs so thats exactly what we're doing."
Wait, so they are using bug bombs on Victor, or did I interpret that wrongly? :P
Steve told us to leave him be and not try to flush him out with bug bombs so thats exactly what we're doing.
Seems like they would use bug bombs, if Steve didn't think it's better (or more convenient) to just let the cockroach-man be. Or maybe Fred's just making a joke.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7008 on: July 16, 2014, 12:53:20 pm »

Ah, that supercarrier sounds interesting, if it still exists, even in derelict form. If nothing else, we could just cut pieces off of it and convert them into spaceships. Or convert it into a single giant battleship or mobile base (make sure to cover the ventilation shafts leading to the reactor). Or just rebuild it and use it to deploy Titans born on Hephaestus. Perhaps I'll message hephaestus to suggest making an expedition to it or simply researching it, maybe send a probe to investigate.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7009 on: July 16, 2014, 01:04:14 pm »

Or turn it into a giant party boat, say screw you to humanity, and go cruising the cosmos.  Can it carry the facilities to keep us on the ship indefinitely?  (IE make the entanglement fluid, whatever fuel we need, etc)  I'm sure there are some abandoned planets we could make use of as supply storage sites.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7010 on: July 16, 2014, 05:15:21 pm »

Or turn it into a giant party boat, say screw you to humanity, and go cruising the cosmos.  Can it carry the facilities to keep us on the ship indefinitely?  (IE make the entanglement fluid, whatever fuel we need, etc)  I'm sure there are some abandoned planets we could make use of as supply storage sites.
That would be a good idea.
Hey, if we can get the AM to join us, we can do this on the Sword. Whenever we need anything, we'll just scoop some gas from a star or gas giant or grab an asteroid and have her convert it into the required item. She could be like those things in Star Trek that create stuff.
I think that the only thing we might need to resupply is entanglement "fluid". But hey, if we're lucky, we'll find some kind of alien artefact that allows us to watch TV.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7011 on: July 16, 2014, 05:25:06 pm »

Hey, if we can get the AM to join us, we can do this on the Sword. Whenever we need anything, we'll just scoop some gas from a star or gas giant or grab an asteroid and have her convert it into the required item. She could be like those things in Star Trek that create stuff.
I think that the only thing we might need to resupply is entanglement "fluid". But hey, if we're lucky, we'll find some kind of alien artefact that allows us to watch TV.
The "Fuck off, you can have the galaxy, we're gonna fly to the next one" strategy?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7012 on: July 16, 2014, 05:32:26 pm »

The "Fuck off, you can have the galaxy, we're gonna fly to the next one" strategy?
Always a sound one. It's even better if the new one has nice and advanced locals to subjugate make friends with.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7013 on: July 16, 2014, 06:14:51 pm »

DON'T GIVE UP, LERMAN

WE BELIEVE IN YOOOOUUUUuuuuuuuu
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7014 on: July 16, 2014, 07:18:39 pm »

I can't say I approve but this is goddamned hilarious. If Lerman survives this we're going to have to make sure he (doesn't) get his hands replaced with machine guns or something.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7015 on: July 16, 2014, 07:25:44 pm »

I can't say I approve but this is goddamned hilarious. If Lerman survives this we're going to have to make sure he (doesn't) get his hands replaced with machine guns or something.
Or get them replaced with machine guns that misfire five percent of the time. So he knows that sometimes machine guns aren't good.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7016 on: July 16, 2014, 07:26:32 pm »

I have a feeling he's gonna cook off the remaining ammo. If there is any left. I mean, he was firing for what, two or three turns?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7017 on: July 16, 2014, 07:32:25 pm »

I sorta want to save up for a battlesuit and a coilgun, or go straight for an Avatar of War.

I mean, Lerman in an AoW. So much potential...
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7018 on: July 16, 2014, 08:03:38 pm »

Or get them replaced with machine guns that misfire five percent of the time. So he knows that sometimes machine guns aren't good.
I like it, but I have to wonder how much it'd actually affect his decisionmaking process.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7019 on: July 16, 2014, 08:11:54 pm »

I like it, but I have to wonder how much it'd actually affect his decisionmaking process.
True, but still.
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 2205