Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2356312 times)

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7170 on: July 18, 2014, 10:27:05 pm »

Ah, ok, thanks for explaining and the link :)
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7171 on: July 18, 2014, 10:36:42 pm »

Just aim one of the pods at Faith/Morel and the other at Lerman or the police. Then step out of the pods and clean up the remaining mess.
If we wanted to clean the mess, we'd just nuke it from orbit. I'm hoping we can fix the mess instead.
You know if we can somehow recruit this crazy cult controller into ARM he/she/it would be a very powerful ally.

And i'm pretty sure that him/her/it and Steve would get on swimmingly. What with the obvious shared interest of giving peons ridiculous powers and watching gleefully from the shadows as they cause rampant death and destruction, mostly to themselves.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7172 on: July 18, 2014, 10:42:08 pm »

Is it bad i want to join the cult because free superpowers?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7173 on: July 18, 2014, 10:44:33 pm »

Am I the only one not forgetting they have brain damage from the amps most likely?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7174 on: July 18, 2014, 10:46:30 pm »

According to this:
If you're signing up for Miya's murder team, I suggest getting ready NOW, so that we can drop you tomorrow. So if you're volunteering to go, get geared and ready in case he selects you. Otherwise, repost your action and I'll update the thread tomorrow. Up and at'em soldiers, we've got a gaggle of nanny goats to save.
I assume you can post an action about getting equipment and etc. in the on ship thread. If you need piecewise to answer some questions or ask about prices and stuff, you could ask piecewise through PMs, it's been done before during similar situations.

EDIT: Or just ask here in the OOC thread.
*sighs*
Now I remember my biggest disadvantage.
TIMEZONES.
When everyone is active and able to do stuff, I'm asleep.

Then I suffer when I'm active >_>
Well anyway, I see I've been briefed in the thread -_-
So...no chance anymore to do anything huh. :-\
Thrice darnit. Here I was planning to create or modify a method against amps or any kind of 'force-choice-control' based on previous mission experience -_-

Edit:
O_O
* Tiruin collapses in awe and wow thanks whoever did that.

Oh hey it still has my gift! ♥ AWESOME!
oh wow..team mom..I don't-...
oh wow.

HMM, 4 more missions huh.
And no stats to upkeep?
Awesome.
Checking the history, Swordsmith did the vast majority of work on that page.  He's awesome and does most of the character maintnence and work on the wiki.

As far as how updated it is, you seem to have 43 stat points, and 11 skill points.  Considering Feyri's completed six missions, I'd expect her to have 50 stat points, and 23 skill points.  Maybe if you ask nicely PW'll let you invest those points somewhere?

Also, HEY!  RADIO!  Would you mind if I made a page on the wiki that contains information on the various tinker projects that people make?  Just for ease of reference, so that people don't have to dig through threads to find things?
Mm..I'd still be going with my original character plan for Feyri then if that's the case. Since this is the OOC thread...

Piecewise, may I update Feyri's stat sheet?
Because comparing my 'diary' notes with this...yeah. Missions done and all :x

[Also tyvm whoever updates the wiki. Plural. A ton of thanks.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:49:14 pm by Tiruin »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7175 on: July 18, 2014, 10:55:06 pm »

Am I the only one not forgetting they have brain damage from the amps most likely?
pffft, not all of them.

also i could possibly eat some of mesks "nanobots" to get brain fixing, might need to be nyars-pilled first though.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7176 on: July 18, 2014, 10:57:25 pm »

Fairly certain they do if they're using the same amps as the cook.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7177 on: July 18, 2014, 11:00:25 pm »

The possession and termites aren't from amps though, those are supernatural forces.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7178 on: July 18, 2014, 11:08:47 pm »

The possession and termites aren't from amps though, those are supernatural forces.
Amps aren't supernatural forces?
Besides, those are likely burnout amps or something related to ampery.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7179 on: July 18, 2014, 11:09:39 pm »

Amps aren't supernatural forces?
Besides, those are likely burnout amps or something related to ampery.

Well, the termites may be the gun. Maybe.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7180 on: July 18, 2014, 11:10:14 pm »

Amps seem to involve manipulating physics remotely. These seem to have no explanation and have seemingly arbitrary limitations, far more arbitrary than amps.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7181 on: July 18, 2014, 11:11:54 pm »

Edit: And what the hell, I made a page for your character.  Technically PW's supposed to vet it first, but it doesn't have any errors, so I doubt he wouldn't.  And I'd never beat Swordsmith if I waited.

You know, I was just double checking and went 'of course Sword's already put it up'. Little did I know.  ;D

Welcome to the game, Ice! We over at team wiki would love to provide you with lots of wonderful meta-information for your pleasure. Our armory is reasonably up-to-date with current AM standards, and includes quite a few of the random things PW has let people buy over the years, with more added as our miners go through the archives. We particularly recommend you look at and then randomly buy something for the Nyras box chart, for our your entertainment. Please ignore anything Pyro or Kisame have to say about the boxes. They don't know what they're talking about :P

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7182 on: July 18, 2014, 11:15:36 pm »

Whatever you get from Nyars should have a heptagon. More !!FUN!! that way.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7183 on: July 18, 2014, 11:23:20 pm »

Nah, just grab the biggest red box you can find.

it worked for Parisbre.

Edit: edited the pill machine page and forgot to log in... again... how do i add autolinks so text reading "pill machine" and "metamorphosis device" automatically become links to the page?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 12:50:31 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7184 on: July 19, 2014, 01:04:47 am »

If you mean potholes, then it's [[WikiWordPageName pothole text]]. At least that's how it's done on TVTropes. If there are pages for both "Pill Machine" and "Metamorphosis Device" (with one redirecting to another), you can just WikiWord it in the text.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:06:30 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 2205