Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2357349 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7290 on: July 20, 2014, 05:05:46 pm »

Yeah, but it's not the name of a specific thing is it? Like, if there was one named that then it would be capitalized but if they were all named bob it wouldn't be.
Also, I want to petition to rename Avatars of War bob.

Goddammit, I still haven't thought of painting my Avatar's name on the chest. Should get around to that someday.

If you ever do. Assuming you're willing to lose your legs, never walk again unassisted and spend your time in a stoarge area, hooked up to something with eldritch thought patterns.
It's a heavy price to pay, that's for sure.

Plans?  Eye for an eye, or jim-related encounter?
Nothing bloodthirsty, no worries.
Oh, @RC, could you give me and Sword admin access to the wiki? I've got a few things I'd like to play with, and I'm sure Sword could do something with the admin controls.
What do you need admin access for, if I may ask?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 05:40:24 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7291 on: July 20, 2014, 07:53:16 pm »

Nothing bloodthirsty, no worries.
This scares me more than the bloodthirstiness.

Then again, like 20 people want to put Lerman in a blender, so he better act quickly.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: July 20, 2014, 09:01:37 pm »

You know radio, id be more than happy to burn away miyamotos useless lower body with my amp so you could get a prosthetic and start walking again.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7293 on: July 20, 2014, 09:09:59 pm »

You know radio, id be more than happy to burn away miyamotos useless lower body with my amp so you could get a prosthetic and start walking again.
Loosing the ability to move properly probably has something to do with their brain as well. The UWM would just give them prosthetics if it was that simple. Plus, flesh is a nice thing to have, when the substitute is inferior.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: July 20, 2014, 09:13:22 pm »

It's not useless; the nerve endings were used to interface with the Avatar.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7295 on: July 20, 2014, 10:49:46 pm »

Even of thats the case, why not simply utilise the connectors to control nerve operated exolegs?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7296 on: July 21, 2014, 01:34:32 am »

Oh, @RC, could you give me and Sword admin access to the wiki? I've got a few things I'd like to play with, and I'm sure Sword could do something with the admin controls.
What do you need admin access for, if I may ask?

Wanted to fiddle with page layouts for new pages, particularly character pages and armory pages. Since we already have a basic layout that we copy paste around, wanted to see if I could get it configured in the page layout system. Which looks like it might not be a thing that can be done... hmm. Sounds like a wiki XD

I wonder if I can just summon up a dummy wikia to play with for those tools...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:54:42 am by Kriellya »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7297 on: July 21, 2014, 05:11:54 am »

*sighs*
Due to net I guess I'm just a sitting target @M14 :/

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: July 21, 2014, 05:17:04 am »

Perhaps you should take this opportunity to give piecewise some auto action guidelines?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7299 on: July 21, 2014, 11:18:16 am »

According to the wiki I have a cutlass- I'm assuming I bought that from Jim when he was making them?
Is the wiki more-or-less current? I could probably check that myself, but I'm pretty sure Jobasio's page is up to date since he hasn't been on a mission in ages. Also, I'm excited to see if this mission might see him finally get to fire his beloved double-power gauss rifle. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7300 on: July 21, 2014, 11:27:05 am »

. . .Well. Cr-
:C
My time cycle is based on my net >_> I have bad net.
No need to be rude :/

Edit:
I notice This didn't get responded to <.<
Well anyway. To the...mission.
I was joking.

Also, you can change your stats on the wiki as needed. My paperwork is with a space accountant who may or may not just be using me to get rich by charging me for services and then intentionally losing the paperwork.

...Is the only reason Lerman isn't zapped right now is because PW's having too much fun killing off players with him?

Otherwise, Steve is lazy as shit.
Steve tends not to zap people unless someone asks for it. Namely because I don't want to randomly incapacitate people for acting silly. Otherwise there are a few people where the button would just be taped down.

*sighs*
Due to net I guess I'm just a sitting target @M14 :/

Why? You've got plenty of weapons and I only post actions for missions every other day. You have 48 hours to reply, and according to the wiki you've got at least 3 different kinds of guns, including a rotary gauss minigun!

How are you a sitting target? You're better armed and armored then all the newbies put together.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: July 21, 2014, 11:30:32 am »

Whatever happened to that flesh-suit from the Nyar's box a while back?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: July 21, 2014, 11:31:29 am »

I think Tiruin means her internet is too patchy to read up on the current situation and post an action, although I'm not sure why a simple post saying ">shoot anything posing an immediate threat to myself or my team" or ">shoot whatever I'm ordered to shoot at" would be so difficult... :P
Didn't it just get left in a locker or something? Its owner didn't have a fleshy body and so it presumably didn't have its usual effects on them.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7303 on: July 21, 2014, 01:12:11 pm »

Also, you can change your stats on the wiki as needed. My paperwork is with a space accountant who may or may not just be using me to get rich by charging me for services and then intentionally losing the paperwork.
That's why when you're using a reward to motivate someone, you never pay the whole sum up front. Either "half now, half when the job is done" or simply "when the job is done".

@Tiruin: If you can't edit the wiki due to net problems, then just post what you want changed here. I'm sure someone will take care of it for you.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7304 on: July 21, 2014, 03:19:27 pm »

The flesh suit is currently on Hephaestus with Syv's character. It has no effect on our robotic overlords, and I believe he is planning on testing it on human subjects after the current crisis is over.

@Tiruin: If you can't edit the wiki due to net problems, then just post what you want changed here. I'm sure someone will take care of it for you.

Yeah, tell us what you want done to your stats, and me or Sword can definitely handle that for you.
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 2205