Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2352555 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7650 on: July 28, 2014, 03:12:45 am »

Wait, I thought everyone knew the proper use of chaps?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7651 on: July 28, 2014, 03:15:07 am »

I was pretty sure I did, but then people were saying "assless chaps" and stuff and there was some confusion, so I checked.
Turns out all those penny westerns actually taught me something apart from a horribly racist Mexican accent.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7652 on: July 28, 2014, 03:27:40 am »

You do realize Ulrich is going to become an inside-out human pretzel when Jim catches him, right?
Correct word here is "if". One can only hope Jim won't ask Steve where he dropped his tokens.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7653 on: July 28, 2014, 03:47:19 am »

You could try making counterfeit tokens. They're only plastic disks, after all. Or at least wait until you're off Big Brother's Steve ship before you try to pickpocket someone (remember to cover your helmetcam too, Stevez iz watchin).

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7654 on: July 28, 2014, 05:17:22 am »

I might note that VR isn't total sensory shutout - Gorat did notice Faith poking him when he was in VR before.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7655 on: July 28, 2014, 08:32:17 am »

VR doesn't remove your actual senses at all, it just seems so real that people are unable to tell whether something they smell or hear, etc. is real or not. They'd have to judge based on whether it made sense in their VR scenario or not. So Lars shouting about the Almighty Steve in the rec room would obviously not be part of VR, but cries of pain from the latest TV remote fight would be indistinguishable from VR cries of pain. :P

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7656 on: July 28, 2014, 08:45:22 am »

Unless you were simulating the rec room itself.

"Yay i found a fancy new alien gun this mission that fires gigaton level vectored nuclear discharges in a beam formation tge width of an alien death penis and oh my god yay im so happy."

"You umm... kinda never logged out of the VR rec room session dude... you leaving the VR to go on that mission was simulated..."

Logs out, looks at empty gun hand, kills self.

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7657 on: July 28, 2014, 09:11:08 am »

With what?  He doesn't have a gun.

Oh, and watch out customers, the Splash Zone warning sign is active.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7658 on: July 28, 2014, 09:19:48 am »

Killing yourself because you didn't get to risk your life looting some cursed alien trinkets: only in ER.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7659 on: July 28, 2014, 09:52:06 am »

Isnt there a difference between chaps and ass-less chaps?
Chaps are sometimes referred to as "assless" when worn for no purpose beyond being a fetish. So in that sense, "chaps" might be expected to look worse and protect the legs better than "assless chaps," despite both being quite assless and quite chapslike.

This has been Vital ARM Equipment Information with IronyOwl.

Let none question the knowledge of Irony in the matter of chaps.

Also, two 13 updates until the mind control amp is deployed.  Is that Incident Counter button oiled and ready?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7660 on: July 28, 2014, 10:02:03 am »

Counterfeit tokens sounds like fun idea, but considering AM can count number of atoms in your body it's quite likely she can tell difference between real and counterfeits. Still, something to worth of investigating. If I survive Jim I might look at it.  8)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7661 on: July 28, 2014, 10:05:47 am »

They're both a physical and meta concept, since despite starting naked and covered in goo, you still have five tokens... somewhere.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7662 on: July 28, 2014, 10:08:09 am »

Wasn't it stated that the tokens are found with clothes?
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7663 on: July 28, 2014, 10:15:22 am »

Except for those who opt against clothes.  Also, the assumption that the first pair of pants you ever pick up, and only that one, has five tokens in it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7664 on: July 28, 2014, 10:18:29 am »

Quick! Loot the clothes box for tokens!

Also, the mental image of a heavily-armed gang of space soldiers breach-and-clearing a plate of spaghetti was rather amusing.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 2205