Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2311176 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #2745 on: April 14, 2014, 08:47:28 pm »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: April 14, 2014, 10:07:49 pm »

So, anyone else playing Titanfall?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: April 14, 2014, 10:11:27 pm »

I almost never get to use that site.  I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't think of it sooner.

So, anyone else playing Titanfall?

Gave it a cursory look, seemed stupid and gimmicky, so I didn't try it.  If it's still around in six months and doesn't have as many obvious complaints I might try it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: April 14, 2014, 10:20:30 pm »

Syr trying to usurp GWG from his soapbox throne. I wonder if these two will ever decide to end their dispute in the ring?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: April 14, 2014, 10:22:01 pm »

Just out of curiosity, what complaints? And which gimmicks? 
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: April 14, 2014, 10:46:49 pm »

I just opened that last spoiler.

I haven't seen text walls like that since some old epic Mafia games.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: April 14, 2014, 11:40:39 pm »

Spoiler: I'm bored so... (click to show/hide)
For everyone:
This dead man running game looks like it's going to be !!FUN!!  I can't wait until people start firing the arm cannons.  Any hopes as to what they might do?
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: April 15, 2014, 12:57:26 am »

Syr trying to usurp GWG from his soapbox throne. I wonder if these two will ever decide to end their dispute in the ring?
Well, before they can, we need a ringside announcer and those girls with bikinis and round signs. Training montage is optional, but the old man Irish ringside coach is not.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: April 15, 2014, 01:05:55 am »

Well, before they can, we need a ringside announcer and those girls with bikinis and round signs. Training montage is optional, but the old man Irish ringside coach is not.
I'm hoping they get the romantic ending instead, where they make sweet forbidden love to each other and afterwards build a relationship based on arguing who left the toilet seat up, despite the fact that they're both male.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: April 15, 2014, 01:07:11 am »

I'm hoping they get the romantic ending instead, where they make sweet forbidden love to each other and afterwards build a relationship based on arguing who left the toilet seat up, despite the fact that they're both male.
We need someone to write a fanfic about this, now :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: April 15, 2014, 01:24:20 am »

In my imagination they starve to death after arguing for 6 straight weeks.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2756 on: April 15, 2014, 01:27:51 am »

We need someone to write a fanfic about this, now :P
It would be nothing more then meaningless, long-winded arguments interspersed with descriptions of genitalia and phrases like "Quarrelsome Thrusting" or "Pugnacious cuddling." Like a harlequin romance written by a grumpy needlessly contrary  librarian.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: April 15, 2014, 01:28:30 am »

Right... so we need a fanfic where they starve to death after arguing for 6 straight weeks, get reanimated, decide to end their dispute in the ring with ringside announcer and those girls with bikinis and round signs. Training montage is optional, but the old man Irish ringside coach is not. With a romantic ending somehow occurring, where they make sweet forbidden love to each other and afterwards build a relationship based on arguing who left the toilet seat up, despite the fact that they're both male. Like a harlequin romance written by a grumpy needlessly contrary librarian.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: April 15, 2014, 01:30:33 am »

Right... so we need a fanfic where they starve to death after arguing for 6 straight weeks, get reanimated, decide to end their dispute in the ring with ringside announcer and those girls with bikinis and round signs. Training montage is optional, but the old man Irish ringside coach is not. With a romantic ending somehow occurring, where they make sweet forbidden love to each other and afterwards build a relationship based on arguing who left the toilet seat up, despite the fact that they're both male. Like a harlequin romance written by a grumpy needlessly contrary librarian.
What I need is this in my sig.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: April 15, 2014, 01:31:23 am »

But you don't have a proper sig. >:( Silly Xan.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 2205