Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319181 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #2955 on: April 18, 2014, 03:09:47 pm »

You're generating a fair quantity of crap yourself, TCM.
I think Thumper says it best.
Though you're certainly not the only one.

Also, I'm happy with how our sods are performing this mission! When not being used as cannon fodder and having to roll without bonuses, it seems they're really good at what they do, provided they're being commanded decently.
EDIT: kinda strange they'd not put their commanders in the bridge. Or leave a door conveniently open, without any guards whatsoever. Oh well, plot convenience I guess.

What if its a she? If avatars have any idea what gender is in the first place that is.
Eh, I think using 'it' might be best, but I just tend to forget (have been using both 'it' and 'him' at the same time, personal negligence really). But hey, maybe we can ask it sometime in the future.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 03:24:48 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2956 on: April 18, 2014, 04:15:41 pm »

Oh carp. Wonder how we're gonna get out of this alive. Damn UWM and their non-stupid defences.
(( Holy shit, did the Sods actually find the controllers? Quick, tell the Sods to control the Sods! XD))

Team A - Ship Alpha | Skylar - Support

Prepare for coordinated attack! Or for the Sods to be ordered to stand down... by other Sods :P
Actually, I think Sods only listen to the voice of their commander, so he's going to have to do something smart.  I'd give some suggestions but I wanna see what he's gonna come up with.

@RC: "You're a girl avatar? Of course you're a girl avatar. You just reek of feminine beauty."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: April 18, 2014, 04:30:17 pm »

That'd be Jobasio who'd say that.
Or STEPHEN HAWKING.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: April 18, 2014, 05:20:43 pm »

Well, good news is that at least the sod controllers can't alert the rest of the ship that there are intruders right outside the bridge. Bad news is Flint and Thaddeus might not survive long enough to appreciate this
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: April 18, 2014, 07:36:07 pm »

You'll notice that it never devolved into Unwinnable OOC Arguments.
You say that as if the latest one ("Should we cut out a random side or just open the door?") wasn't one that I actually won.

You're generating a fair quantity of crap yourself, TCM.
I think Thumper says it best.
Though you're certainly not the only one.
And I was pointing out how one of TCM's examples was hypocritical.

Eh, I think using 'it' might be best, but I just tend to forget (have been using both 'it' and 'him' at the same time, personal negligence really).
Depends on how well it understands the nuances of English.

(( Holy shit, did the Sods actually find the controllers? Quick, tell the Sods to control the Sods! XD))
Yo dawg...

What happened to Team G, anyways?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: April 18, 2014, 08:17:44 pm »

You'll notice that it never devolved into Unwinnable OOC Arguments.
You say that as if the latest one ("Should we cut out a random side or just open the door?") wasn't one that I actually won.

You didn't win, you declared yourself the winner. On the assumption you can even "win" an argument, but I know better then to go down the road to that discussion.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: April 18, 2014, 08:20:25 pm »

The point I was trying to make was proven right. If that's not victory, what is?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: April 18, 2014, 08:47:04 pm »

The point I was trying to make was proven right. If that's not victory, what is?

Do you have anyone backing you up on that?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: April 18, 2014, 09:27:38 pm »

piecewise and the fact that opening the door did nothing bad? And that cutting open a door would have wasted a laser cutter and lead us the wrong direction?
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: April 18, 2014, 09:36:37 pm »

piecewise and the fact that opening the door did nothing bad? And that cutting open a door would have wasted a laser cutter and lead us the wrong direction?
[/quote

I mean, directly.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: April 18, 2014, 09:47:31 pm »

Directly, how?
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: April 18, 2014, 09:55:42 pm »

Directly, how?

Just a few people saying, "GWG's right on this." That's all, and if it's so, there's a good chance you're 'right', whatever that means.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

GWG: Calm your butt. Clam your tits. Mollusc your bits.

TCM: Why are you so active here yet Team G goes unmoved.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice call on the sub-title, PW.

I can't do anything about G, May isn't much of a super space ninja hero like other people. She's still squidhy and can't do much in combat besides melt things, punch people and perform drive-bys.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice call on the sub-title, PW.

I can't do anything about G, May isn't much of a super space ninja hero like other people. She's still squidhy and can't do much in combat besides melt things, punch people and perform drive-bys.

Sounds sufficient to me. I'd get G moving before Steve shoots that ship out of the sky :P
Check the wiki for who else is on your team, I'm sure he'll let you robot them just to get that team back safe
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 2205