Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319917 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7230 on: July 19, 2014, 06:26:07 pm »

Man, what happened to Renen? He's so distressingly competent these days.
I miss the lovable creepy pervert of old. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7231 on: July 19, 2014, 06:28:07 pm »

@IronyOwl: Make it your signature move. We'll call it "the leap of Faith".

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7232 on: July 19, 2014, 07:13:57 pm »

Knuser needs to glue some horns to his helmet.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7233 on: July 19, 2014, 07:23:45 pm »

((I'm actually mostly kidding, this mission needs all the firepower it can get, and so far amps have been the only really effective weapon against cultists.))
Has anyone even shot a cultist?
Not as far as I remember, it could be really effective for all we know.
I'm sort of going by:
* bandages: already dead, shooting would do nothing
* waterball: hiding underwater, shooting would do nothing
* anne: phases thru solid objects, shooting would do nothing
* headless: didn't even have a head o.O
* wires: did he even actually die when Faith kicked him? i never saw a report of his corpse.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7234 on: July 19, 2014, 07:24:58 pm »

+1

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7235 on: July 19, 2014, 07:33:18 pm »

Has anyone considered using a mass amp to pull faiths club into her feet?

Could be effective.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7236 on: July 19, 2014, 07:39:50 pm »

Has anyone considered using a mass amp to pull faiths club into her feet?

Could be effective.

Only mass amp available right now is Pan, and I'd like him to take care of Morul first. If that works, and Faith's mobility is disabled, then she is next.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7237 on: July 19, 2014, 09:03:19 pm »

+1
This is perfect.

So what you're saying is that PW should run as many mini-missions at once as he's physically capable of, but preferably only in UWM space.

Also I'm now realizing that Renen is one of the only people worse to get infected by something than Faith. That would be it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7238 on: July 19, 2014, 09:07:01 pm »

+1
This is perfect.

So what you're saying is that PW should run as many mini-missions at once as he's physically capable of, but preferably only in UWM space.

Also I'm now realizing that Renen is one of the only people worse to get infected by something than Faith. That would be it.
Side effect of bringing powerful beings; if they get turned against you it's all the worse.

Whats renen's will score again?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7239 on: July 19, 2014, 09:09:10 pm »

The only consolation there is that Renen went under experimental dangerous brain surgery to be able to operate at the speeds he does; anyone assuming manual control of him couldn't begin to keep up with his abilities.  Now if he was compelled... we can only hope his increased thought speed would give him time to consider the actions.

But everyone not encased in metal would probably be pretty boned.  Better hope Steve keeps his finger on Brainshock Renen button.

Fifty.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7240 on: July 19, 2014, 09:10:58 pm »

Fifty.
With a perfect decomp as I recall. In fact I think he had four of them. Also that system I had the Doc half-develop to defend against mindrape by overwriting your brain.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7241 on: July 19, 2014, 09:25:37 pm »

And Lerman survives unscathed. Yaaaay.

On that note, I just thought of the best line he could say in his defense. I laughed for a good minute.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7242 on: July 19, 2014, 09:27:37 pm »

I don't think you get to say that until you're back up on the ship, and Jim has been informed of your actions.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7243 on: July 19, 2014, 09:29:20 pm »

What he's saying is enjoy your spine while it's in one piece.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7244 on: July 19, 2014, 09:38:25 pm »

So whats the plan to deal with the guard? Let him get all the way back, then try and attack? Or what?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 2205