Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319685 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #9045 on: September 18, 2014, 12:18:18 am »

Faith sighed.
"I do think I'd be pretty good for the diplomacy mission, though. I'm one of the most charismatic people I've seen around here, not that that's saying much, and I'm a relatively powerful veteran. Even moreso if I can afford a universal manipulator before the mission, which is... up in the air, I suppose. Either way, I think I'd be good for just about any task we might have down there."
Faith. On another official diplomacy mission. Bringing in the most potent magical calculator of all. And boasting Uncon +2, if her wiki page is to go by.
Noooothing could possibly go wrong here.

So long as she doesn't accidentally molest the king with her tongue she should be fine. ((Literally or figuratively, whatever))
Hey, last time everything was supposed to explode! D:

...well not everything, but the king was. Murdering the guy we were supposed to protect was the only thing we did right!

And besides, what are the odds their divine king will also be a child? A child in delicious, delicious robes...
It would be worse if the royal ensemble was short pants. Short pants made of candy.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9046 on: September 18, 2014, 12:22:44 am »

* SC looks at list and wonders why he's listed on mission 18 when he only volunteered for 17.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9047 on: September 18, 2014, 01:16:23 am »

* SC looks at list and wonders why he's listed on mission 18 when he only volunteered for 17.

The List may have occasional glitches. This is normal, and happens as a result of sleepy people editing The List.

I also could have sworn your post was more vague and volunteered for both of them... :P

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9048 on: September 18, 2014, 06:42:47 am »

@Kriellya: Did you comb through M14 thread for volunteers? If not then I'll do it in about three hours.

Hmm, Salsacookies volunteered for next mission but didn't specify for which one...

Oh right, during Mission 5 Renen asked if he could get UE cloak and Steve permitted it. He has first dibs on it, if he still wants it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:59:23 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9049 on: September 18, 2014, 12:40:57 pm »

Piecewise has a bit of a history of confusing Morul and Gorat. Now both likely will be on the same mission. Hmm... ;)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9050 on: September 18, 2014, 01:14:45 pm »

Oh hey, look over there! It's Mission 5!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9051 on: September 18, 2014, 01:35:37 pm »

Sweet, glorious failure.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9052 on: September 18, 2014, 02:09:28 pm »

Just wondering, would there be anyone remotely interested in buying my piezoelectric shard launcher? It's only been fired once or twice and if you cannot pay me (fully) right now, then partial payment after the mission is possible.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:11:37 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9053 on: September 18, 2014, 02:17:11 pm »

Maybe, but it's probably more than I'm willing to spend.  Lars does need a bigger gun, but I was also considering a Nyars box, especially if someone is interested in buying any non-Con weapon I get off me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #9054 on: September 18, 2014, 02:42:15 pm »

Not to mention you're getting a shipment of nine weapon prototypes for free distribution and testing on this mission.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9055 on: September 18, 2014, 02:47:36 pm »

That had crossed my mind, yes.  Lars would be happy to try one of them out.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9056 on: September 18, 2014, 02:49:34 pm »

It might be partially my fault, but be wary of bees coming out of your medkits.

Also, we need a VR course on how to McGyver things. The shadow corps could certainly use that.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9057 on: September 18, 2014, 02:50:04 pm »

And bees on your knives.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9058 on: September 18, 2014, 03:22:21 pm »

What?!? How?? Why?!?

Edit: Yes, a McGyvering course would be extremely helpful. I also think Lerman should teach it, with him losing his legs and then geniusly reattaching them  :P
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:27:11 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9059 on: September 18, 2014, 03:25:21 pm »

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Pages: 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 2205