Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1231 1232 [1233] 1234 1235 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2349550 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18480 on: June 20, 2015, 12:09:06 am »

It also might help if you guys were to jettison extra weight.  Anything definately broken and non-fixable should go.  Or stuff not relevant at this point.  Do you need a re-entry heat shield?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18481 on: June 20, 2015, 12:13:21 am »

Can we get to said heat shield? Though maybe Steve can do it remotely (if yes, he probably already did). Either way, we're dumping the assaultsuit this turn, should help quite a bit.

Also, new idea: let the other shuttles come up, fly close above and below ours, then weld them together with amps to create a layer cake of shuttle!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18482 on: June 20, 2015, 01:52:34 am »

((He has a "wake up" action
Upon hearing this man (Spazyak) speak, Lucricia stiffens, then turns around with gritted teeth.
"You know, saying you won't harass someone for helping them isn't perfect incentive to help you, friend.
In fact, I would say it might be a pretty bad way to make friends.
In fact, why don't you help us and get out of our sight, you creepy bastard.
Or would you rather we solve this situation like people? With a good old fashioned beatdown."

She gets up and into a fighting stance to make her position clear.
((Dester and Henk are having a fight in the hallway near the rooms, and I think you're in the bar. I don't think Henk's visible from where you're at.))
((He was actually chatting with Anita in the Rec Room, I believe.))
((Actually, I ended up in the infirmary after what I believe was a botched End roll, so after that I went to the Rec room, chatted with Anita (who was watching the TV on the couch) a bit, then Hank came in and asked for help in exchange for him not harassing us, which is what Lucricia took offence with.))
((Except he couldn't have come in because he is unconcious
((He has a wake up  and get up action earlier. I think he should be waking up, and trying to stand up while Dester starts trying to beat him back down and send him back to sleep.))
Alright, see, wake up actions require Endurance rolls, which he's at a -2 with, so it's best for you to get him to the infirmary, really.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18483 on: June 20, 2015, 01:55:19 am »

Upon hearing this man (Spazyak) speak, Lucricia stiffens, then turns around with gritted teeth.
"You know, saying you won't harass someone for helping them isn't perfect incentive to help you, friend.
Or would you rather we solve this situation like people? With a good old fashioned beatdown."

((Dester and Henk are having a fight in the hallway near the rooms, and I think you're in the bar. I don't think Henk's visible from where you're at.))
((Actually, I ended up in the infirmary after what I believe was a botched End roll, so after that I went to the Rec room, chatted with Anita (who was watching the TV on the couch) a bit, then Hank came in and asked for help in exchange for him not harassing us, which is what Lucricia took offence with.))
((He has a wake up  and get up action earlier. I think he should be waking up, and trying to stand up while Dester starts trying to beat him back down and send him back to sleep.))
Alright, see, wake up actions require Endurance rolls, which he's at a -2 with, so it's best for you to get him to the infirmary, really.
He can sleep it off. Dester's a nice guy, he'll bring him a nice cup of tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18484 on: June 20, 2015, 01:57:03 am »

Boiling, in fact.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18485 on: June 20, 2015, 02:02:54 am »

It's not tea if it's not boiling and lovingly drizzled on your face while you sleep.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18486 on: June 20, 2015, 08:08:17 am »

Can we get to said heat shield? Though maybe Steve can do it remotely (if yes, he probably already did). Either way, we're dumping the assaultsuit this turn, should help quite a bit.

Also, new idea: let the other shuttles come up, fly close above and below ours, then weld them together with amps to create a layer cake of shuttle!

It'd probably be far simpler for CERTAIN FAT PEOPLE to jump ship and catch on to the other shuttle.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18487 on: June 20, 2015, 08:20:08 am »

It'd probably be far simpler for CERTAIN FAT PEOPLE to jump ship and catch on to the other shuttle.

Oh, I know, you're PREACHING TO THE CHOIR, but the alternative is far more hilarious.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18488 on: June 20, 2015, 08:23:24 am »

its funy bcuz my char iz a prechur
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18489 on: June 20, 2015, 08:29:51 am »

its funy bcuz my char iz a prechur

"As I have seen, those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap the same."

-Job, 4:8-

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18490 on: June 20, 2015, 08:35:05 am »

He can sleep it off. Dester's a nice guy, he'll bring him a nice cup of tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
Thank you. That's all I wanted to do was give Ozark a ncuie cup of ttea to calm him down. and look what happened.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18491 on: June 20, 2015, 08:36:13 am »

RC: Gold star for you.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #18492 on: June 20, 2015, 08:37:03 am »

I'd cut back on the quote pyramids, guys. Apparently Toady and the forum's software don't like them. It's starting to get a little out of hand.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18493 on: June 20, 2015, 08:38:16 am »

It takes several more to break things and I think Toady only cracks down on intentional ones, but you do have a valid point.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18494 on: June 20, 2015, 08:41:12 am »

You know what. I am going to get my stuff back one way or another, I  was jsut pestering ozark offering him tea. He didn't answer and then an albino man beat me up with ozark's body.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1231 1232 [1233] 1234 1235 ... 2205