Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1522 1523 [1524] 1525 1526 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2356391 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #22845 on: October 02, 2015, 09:17:30 pm »

The one where you saw the armory master's true form.
The last halloween event?
In the VR on ship during M2.
I'd think it was whenever she took Milno into that back room or wherever. PW never specified who 'you' was.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22846 on: October 02, 2015, 09:19:41 pm »

M15?
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22847 on: October 02, 2015, 09:22:11 pm »

M15?
To be honest that was probably more in line with Doc's true form given what I've learned (very little) about what he did to Xan.
Sig! Onol

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22848 on: October 02, 2015, 09:26:54 pm »

M15?
To be honest that was probably more in line with Doc's true form given what I've learned (very little) about what he did to Xan.
Nah, I'm figuring that she was actually disguised as the orbital bombardment.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22849 on: October 02, 2015, 09:31:55 pm »

Hmm, that could be a thing.
Sig! Onol

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22850 on: October 02, 2015, 09:33:04 pm »

I think I just made something incredibly brilliant, or incredibly stupid.
Only time and piecewise can tell.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22851 on: October 03, 2015, 01:34:46 am »

Sell weapons in inventory other than rifle-bayonet combo and suit. Buy sullen moon nyartifact, toss kit stolen from dead person in union room at Miyamoto's place. Open sullen moon nyartifact in the union room.

"Sorry guys, I'm going to have to do this before he disbands the union or beats one of us up."

Quote from: Christopher to Miyamoto
Well, you said something about an opportunity for the union to test nyartifacts for you, could you elaborate on that?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Be oblivious for RP reasons.

You are selling those things back to armory, right? Not to other players or team fund, player market or anything else?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22852 on: October 03, 2015, 03:03:09 am »

Yup
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22853 on: October 03, 2015, 04:22:31 am »

I have a dilemma: Right now I would love to try and get my character on the M24 roster, he has some in-character reasons to love mad scientific experiments gone awry, but he has no idea the mission exists, and hell, he has no idea missions exist and really no idea of anything at all except that he was brought off ice in a place in space somewhere, for some reason, with enough money to buy a bitchin' pimpstick.
I don't want to meta, but I also don't want to just faff about on-ship. Watdo?

As said before, Sean's message was sent to everyone, so that's the perfect excuse.

@RC: You could do a short briefing to inform us IC about what's going on. Because we have no idea right now IC, we just know that Heph is in trouble, since Sean never did the briefing, just sent a message. That would give a chance to people to give IC ideas or stumble onto the meeting and gain IC knowledge about the mission that way.

*grumble grumble* but for sake of keeping things straight and easy, I'll do a quick IC briefing nonetheless.

Wait... If we can request an approved set of equipment for M24, can I get that 250L of liquid Helium for free (or at least a discount) and save myself some tokens?
That was the idea, yes. You need to get pw approval before you get it (though perhaps he'll allow Miya to approve of things as well so he doesn't get bothered by it. I'll ask him in a pm).

If Miya sets up a briefing, I could accidentally walk in and get conscripted, but I don't really see any good reason for that to happen, if they need bodies they aren't going for the decrepit old man
If Miya does a briefing, he won't be conscripting, you'll have to sign up yourself. But really, it'd be a bit silly not to go on a mission and sit on your ass because you couldn't find an excuse, so if you just sign up you can worry about justification later (that is, if you wanna go in the first place). Not ideal, but probably better than the alternative.

(Oh right, didn't see that 15 man limit. Can I join the next one or something?)
Don't worry, newbies always have preference, so just sign up and you'll be added (even if that takes us slightly over limit).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 04:26:08 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22854 on: October 03, 2015, 06:02:42 am »

Wonder if they could be supplied with emergency coldsticks in case one of them accidentally reheats the anomaly.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22855 on: October 03, 2015, 06:07:14 am »

Wonder if they could be supplied with emergency coldsticks in case one of them accidentally reheats the anomaly.
I considered that too, but i have no in character knowledge so i cant ask.. and its killing me...

a literal metric fuckton of liquid nitrogen is also a good standby until we can get to heph and ask whats available for pilfering.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22856 on: October 03, 2015, 06:08:23 am »

Wait... If we can request an approved set of equipment for M24, can I get that 250L of liquid Helium for free (or at least a discount) and save myself some tokens?
That was the idea, yes. You need to get pw approval before you get it (though perhaps he'll allow Miya to approve of things as well so he doesn't get bothered by it. I'll ask him in a pm).

You... saw that big announcement in the last few posts here, right? The one in ALL CAPS? The one that is reminiscent of Carte Blanche stuff from Three Musketeers by the levels of awesomeness?
Check it. Because *spoiler* Piecewise already endowed YOU with the right to decide those things in his stead until Monday.
(As well as a few other "you"s, but hey, ultimate authority for a day!)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22857 on: October 03, 2015, 07:38:39 am »

I think the code for sullen moon has lost one part and search doesn't find where it was declared. Any ideas?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #22858 on: October 03, 2015, 07:40:07 am »

I think the code for sullen moon has lost one part and search doesn't find where it was declared. Any ideas?
I don't understand exactly what you mean, but is this the information you seek?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg6435566#msg6435566

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22859 on: October 03, 2015, 07:42:02 am »

That's exactly what I wanted to find and it seems I was wrong. Gotta kill Nyars before Ulrich retires.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1522 1523 [1524] 1525 1526 ... 2205