Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1577 1578 [1579] 1580 1581 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2354375 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #23670 on: October 20, 2015, 10:54:35 am »

Yeah especially Maurice he's kinda the only real medic that anyone feels confident to treat their wounds right i have plans for abigail to interact with him he might end up changing her mind about doctor's cause of him
Eh, for those who aren't aware of Xan's history and the fact that he's Vanessa (which is pretty much everyone but Flint and Miya), I'd imagine Vanessa could be relatively trusted and such.

"Trusted"

"7-foot high rack of skeletal robotic arms covered in medical appendages, some with half-grown human organd hanging off"

pick one
Well, the majority of his/her massive body is generally completely covered by a huge black cloak, so I don't see why they'd appear any more untrustworthy than a weirdly voiced 7 foot high blackrobed figure that wants to practice medicine on you.
One wheel short of a wagon

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23671 on: October 20, 2015, 11:02:51 am »

Grand. Well, that's one of the preferred outcomes. Shame I didn't get to use the coupon...
You guys give up too easily.

Pierce the heavens.

Are you saying that besides kisame12794 we can't create new char? But I do want Ulrich to die! And I want him to survive! I don't like being in limbo.

Talking about limbo, that place haven't seen any action for a while...
Don't worry, you'll only be in limbo for a bit. Just until we can round up enough idiots volunteers to go get you.

I have made the last roll.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23673 on: October 20, 2015, 11:07:03 am »

.....thanks.... ::)

Rather creepy, how that got stuck at the top of my updated topics page for a bit.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23674 on: October 20, 2015, 12:22:14 pm »

Aww man, I need to remember to check that when I get home
 I dont have enough data to check  youtube links on my cellphone
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23675 on: October 20, 2015, 12:25:13 pm »

Video title: There will be Consequences
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #23676 on: October 20, 2015, 12:34:39 pm »

Every time I see that clip I have to laugh. The timing and the way the guy says it are just too perfect.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #23677 on: October 20, 2015, 12:35:32 pm »

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23678 on: October 20, 2015, 12:38:05 pm »

Actually, they're kinda tempdead. So... inactive? They probably can't physically move, but could well drive themselves mad, I guess.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23679 on: October 20, 2015, 12:41:01 pm »

Ok, the bad news: The Lurker In the Angles managed to interface with some origin tech somewhere. And it has managed to effect most origin tech.

The Good news: It isn't leaping through it like we feared it would. But it appears to have made our ability to produce reliable results with it less, well, reliable. This means a few things:

1. We are going to need to try and transfer over to different tech in terms of many systems, though luckily we have some leeway and time to do so. Unfortunately this means that we're gonna be going light on the automanips from now on so I hope you like no gravity. Better than gravity suddenly jumping up to 30 times. Or becoming thermal energy. Or becoming kittens.  It's also gonna make jumping a more taxing process and we're not gonna be able to land or use the cannons without a fair deal of risk.

2. Space magic has become far more dangerous. Look at your uncon/exo score. See the +X next to it? Thats the number of times you can use Space magic without any extra danger.  Any times more than that and you start getting increasingly hard rolls in the background. The more you use it, the more unstable it becomes, and if you use it too much, you might end up harboring something none too friendly.

Synthflesh seems...mostly unaffected so long as it remains in relatively small quantities. However, too much of it or putting it in close proximity to amps and manips can result in strange effects. Kinetic amps seem to be unaffected for the large part but their outputs are more difficult to guess now, and can often be under or overpowered.

3. The good news is that this is gonna throw a HELL of a monkey wrench in the UWM's mechanisms, so they're gonna be hurting just as bad as us, if not worse. Now is the time to take advantage of it.

Look forward to the consequences in your individual threads.

Also, unknown future consequences which I'm sure the few people in the know are worried about right now! Yay!

Also, I'm introducing a new die. The red "Reality Break" die which I will use for various reasons. It's coming in earlier than I expected.

Actually, they're kinda tempdead. So... inactive? They probably can't physically move, but could well drive themselves mad, I guess.
Ever seen Event horizon? 

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23680 on: October 20, 2015, 12:41:54 pm »

I'm just waiting for the next post(s).

I know I'm not volunteering to dive into CrazyTown to go rescue them!

PPE: Hmm! Reading now.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Nunzillor

« Reply #23681 on: October 20, 2015, 12:43:44 pm »

Wow!  That's quite the change.  A question: when does the number of times space magic can be used reset?  Each mission?  Never?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23682 on: October 20, 2015, 12:45:12 pm »

Wow!  That's quite the change.  A question: when does the number of times space magic can be used reset?  Each mission?  Never?
Mission/on ship session.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23683 on: October 20, 2015, 12:46:10 pm »

Yay! Fun! More explosions and murder and stuff!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #23684 on: October 20, 2015, 12:48:32 pm »

I don't remember, what with the system change and all. I vaguely recall a character swapping out two of his skills, so he shuffled his +1 in something to something else, in the old system. Is that still a thing?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 12:50:35 pm by Pancaek »
Pages: 1 ... 1577 1578 [1579] 1580 1581 ... 2205