Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1621 1622 [1623] 1624 1625 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319472 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #24330 on: November 03, 2015, 07:27:25 pm »

can i call team 3 team crapgrass :P
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24331 on: November 04, 2015, 12:00:02 am »

M25, prospective team arrangements:

Team A (Team Micropsia)
Miyamoto (Radio)
Dubley (NAV)
Jack(Spazyyak)

Team B (Team Scrupulosity)
Lars (Toaster)
Jason (Beirus)
Aphra (Lupan)

Team C (Team Capgras)
Faith (Irony)
Cthunkan (Baldman)
Ben (Bcneuf)

Underlined is current team leader, can change if people can agree upon it. Team names can be kept like this, or changed if, again, people in that team can agree on something unanimously. Otherwise I'll just keep it like that. Naming theme this time was 'strange neurological disorders'.
Was gonna make team B or C 'Team Koro' but decided to be nice instead.
Tried to have an armored person in each group (Lars, Cthunkan, Miya) might not be needed but just in case hits need to be tanked, a flyer or person with some zero-G maneuvering capabilities (Dubley, Jump pack on battlesuit, and maybe Faith is she buys a flight pack of sorts) if we have EVA work, a person with handiwork skill (Dubley, Lars, Cthunkan) and aux (Dubley/Miya, Lars, Faith) in case we need to work on the ship or something. Also tried to spread rookies around a bit.

This acceptable for you people? If yes, we can think about if we need anything from the team fund. We can take the AWaCCP, anything else anyone thinks we'll need? I'm inclined to go for a QEC comm, but I don't think that'll help much (though can't hurt to try).

Come on, why not be fun sometimes instead of efficient?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24332 on: November 04, 2015, 01:20:14 am »

I wonder if the heat device thing Jason got could draw enough heat from him to let him use the maneuvering gear he has without destroying it. If not, I guess he could try to fly around while holding onto the HEP Pyramid.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24333 on: November 04, 2015, 07:51:53 am »

M23: Well, to think of it, I guess you could find easier time with filling the quota of appropriate subjects and (temporarily, at least) putting the pressure off you if you steeply increased the input of refugees to be processed... only to 'filter out' the less appropriate ones. It might be a bit difficult to dispose of bodies in this case (on such a mass scale), but maybe you could simply stack them like cordwood, haul to orbit, and there dump all the undesirables through the airlock? Should be next to impossible for anyone to find and identify them there; the only drop is in increased fuel use,  but I guess that is one of the lesser concerns.
And then the planet is doomed anyway, supposedly, that with the anarchy, hunger and soon-to-end supply runs.
I actually typed out half of this action yesterday before deciding against it. It just felt a little TOO supervillain callous. I'm no Von Nost.

You're not thinking with war crimes. Two words that will solve many problems efficiently: Soylent Green. Or Steve Green in this case.

Heh, I just realized something. Steve is green. And he's made out of people. Green Steve is people.
Oh you!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24334 on: November 04, 2015, 09:20:48 am »

Can we assume Spazyak took the pill?
Which one? You have 5.

Team A (Team Micropsia)
Miyamoto (Radio)
Dubley (NAV)
Jack(Spazyyak)

Lars (Toaster)
Jason (Beirus)
Aphra (Lupan)

Team C (Team Capgras)
Faith (Irony)
Cthunkan (Baldman)
Ben (Bcneuf)

Underlined is current team leader, can change if people can agree upon it. Team names can be kept like this, or changed if, again, people in that team can agree on something unanimously. Otherwise I'll just keep it like that. Naming theme this time was 'strange neurological disorders'.
Tried to have an armored person in each group (Lars, Cthunkan, Miya) might not be needed but just in case hits need to be tanked, a flyer or person with some zero-G maneuvering capabilities (Dubley, Jump pack on battlesuit, and maybe Faith is she buys a flight pack of sorts) if we have EVA work, a person with handiwork skill (Dubley, Lars, Cthunkan) and aux (Dubley/Miya, Lars, Faith) in case we need to work on the ship or something. Also tried to spread rookies around a bit.

This acceptable for you people? If yes, we can think about if we need anything from the team fund. We can take the AWaCCP, anything else anyone thinks we'll need? I'm inclined to go for a QEC comm, but I don't think that'll help much (though can't hurt to try).

This looks good to me! Lets just use these. TO THE OTHER THREAD YOU GO!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24335 on: November 04, 2015, 09:22:06 am »

Which one? You have 5.

Team A (Team Micropsia)
Miyamoto (Radio)
Dubley (NAV)
Jack(Spazyyak)

Lars (Toaster)
Jason (Beirus)
Aphra (Lupan)

Team C (Team Capgras)
Faith (Irony)
Cthunkan (Baldman)
Ben (Bcneuf)

Syringes are they free?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24336 on: November 04, 2015, 09:57:35 am »

Which one? You have 5.

Team A (Team Micropsia)
Miyamoto (Radio)
Dubley (NAV)
Jack(Spazyyak)

Lars (Toaster)
Jason (Beirus)
Aphra (Lupan)

Team C (Team Capgras)
Faith (Irony)
Cthunkan (Baldman)
Ben (Bcneuf)

Syringes are they free?
Done it in the other thread. Go go go.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24337 on: November 04, 2015, 10:15:23 am »

Now I am interested to know what was in pill #1.

Nunzillor

« Reply #24338 on: November 04, 2015, 10:22:14 am »

I wonder if that gave him a bonus to using that weapon.  Or possibly in constructing it?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24339 on: November 04, 2015, 10:45:44 am »

I wonder if that gave him a bonus to using that weapon.  Or possibly in constructing it?
I'm sorry.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24340 on: November 04, 2015, 10:47:11 am »

I'm sorry.
Huh.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Nunzillor

« Reply #24341 on: November 04, 2015, 10:51:33 am »

I'm sorry.
It was unexpected but... I didn't really like Eddie anyway.  He's permadead, right?

If you guys had just pushed the damn door open button...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 10:53:35 am by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24342 on: November 04, 2015, 10:57:12 am »

Team A and B have absolutely no one with any medical skill. Not that there's many medics to go around, but I'm a bit worried.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #24343 on: November 04, 2015, 11:04:40 am »

If you guys had just pushed the damn door open button...

On it.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24344 on: November 04, 2015, 11:35:05 am »

Is it funny or sad that it seems like we lose more people to disagreements over very mundane actions than to actual hostile actions?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 1621 1622 [1623] 1624 1625 ... 2205