Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1624 1625 [1626] 1627 1628 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319427 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #24375 on: November 04, 2015, 03:15:23 pm »

*re-rails thread*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #24376 on: November 04, 2015, 03:18:58 pm »

Nuh-uh. Let me see that Infinite Heavens update by PW and then we'll talk about re-railing it.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24377 on: November 04, 2015, 03:20:28 pm »

*re-rails thread*
Liar, that kind of statement usually doesn't work. Though it might spawn a meta-discussion of tactics to derail and/or re-rail threads. A simple statement of *re-rails thread* isn't functional without something to back it up.

now, if you'd instead started a discussion of something on-topic, it might work. or maybe if there was a lingering silence until some prompt from another thread drifted into this one. but just the simple statement itself? nah.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24378 on: November 04, 2015, 03:20:54 pm »

Sooo....my dumb as a rock character knows about guass rifles and how they work...now to improve and modify and make better...gatling guass anyone
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24379 on: November 04, 2015, 03:22:56 pm »

*re-rails thread*
Liar, that kind of statement usually doesn't work. Though it might spawn a meta-discussion of tactics to derail and/or re-rail threads. A simple statement of *re-rails thread* isn't functional without something to back it up.

now, if you'd instead started a discussion of something on-topic, it might work. or maybe if there was a lingering silence until some prompt from another thread drifted into this one. but just the simple statement itself? nah.
Sooo....my dumb as a rock character knows about guass rifles and how they work...now to improve and modify and make better...gatling guass anyone
Hmm, I wonder why that happened?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #24380 on: November 04, 2015, 04:54:52 pm »

Correlation (or worse mere existence) does not equal causation.
Plus, do you realise how screwy claiming to rerail a thread in a  statement that actually derails it is?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24381 on: November 04, 2015, 05:12:49 pm »

Plus, do you realise how screwy claiming to rerail a thread in a  statement that actually derails it is?

Sort of screwy, now that I think about it.
I'm just itchy to see us making a daring escape and Tarmac making his last stand. Or whatever happens next, I want to know it. Then inevitably pick up some new dudes and charge headlong into next deathtrap!
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24382 on: November 04, 2015, 05:18:41 pm »

Sort of screwy, now that I think about it.
I'm just itchy to see us making a daring escape and Tarmac making his last stand. Or whatever happens next, I want to know it. Then inevitably pick up some new dudes and charge headlong into next deathtrap!
Nah, Tarmac gonna eat the heart, become god, and turn that he'll into his own personal heaven. If you see cannabis start growing everywhere, you know he won.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24383 on: November 04, 2015, 05:26:51 pm »

Nah, Tarmac gonna eat the heart, become god, and turn that he'll into his own personal heaven. If you see cannabis start growing everywhere, you know he won.

WITNESS HIM!
You'll blaze eternal, wasted and high in your own Junk-halla.
Sigs

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24384 on: November 04, 2015, 07:12:50 pm »

Doors: Bane of the HMRC since Mission Five.
Can't wait for the Lurker in the Doors to appear ^__^
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #24385 on: November 04, 2015, 07:13:59 pm »

That reminds me, who here actually has had more than two chars? I've kinda lost track. I know Yoink is one(nobody can forget Charro, or especially Floki, due to how they died :P), and I know you're one(well technically Timmy is still "alive", but eh :P), but I was sure there were a couple others.
I have and can vouch for the fact that the third lives far longer than you would expect.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24386 on: November 04, 2015, 07:47:33 pm »

Nervous breakdown commences.

Because 1,5 is a ridiculously low friendly fire casualties score.
Sigs

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #24387 on: November 04, 2015, 07:52:05 pm »

Nervous breakdown commences.

Because 1,5 is a ridiculously low friendly fire casualties score.

Nah, Kai's mental state's been slowly deteriorating since M18. This is completely in character, as the stress finally catches up to him. I was considering leaving it till after M24, but this is a perfectly good time.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Nunzillor

« Reply #24388 on: November 04, 2015, 08:04:12 pm »

...Ahem.  Shouldn't Abigail ASK Lyra first???

Plus, didn't Lyra go robotic? No blood there bro :P
Not that I saw.
I believe she lost her body after the AoP incident, and is now using a robocat spare.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24389 on: November 04, 2015, 08:05:20 pm »

Much shrug.
E:Yup, gibbed by snake eyes and crowdwire.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:07:59 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1624 1625 [1626] 1627 1628 ... 2205