Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1658 1659 [1660] 1661 1662 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2347756 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #24885 on: November 21, 2015, 11:15:05 am »

Put that in the back cover of a book, fill half the book with limb euphemisms and you've got a romance novel.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24886 on: November 21, 2015, 01:07:31 pm »

It's not really shipping unless you write it, you know.
No, that's proper shipping. I've done Xan/Doc fics in my time.

What I can't stand is the asinine non-speculation list making version of shipping that isn't even thinking about how the two chosen characters would work together in a relationship instead just putting the two names with an x in between them it reeks of no thought and it causes my mind to go into conniptions I nearly went nuts when it became a tumorous infestation in a game I didn't even play in if it becomes endemic in ER I might literally strangle a bird that lives outside my window and eat it

Sorry, I like people putting effort into their relationship speculations.
ah you want fanfictions....someone should make a thread for that!
Give me a pairing and a brief synopsis of their personalty and I can try no promising it will be good.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24887 on: November 21, 2015, 09:27:33 pm »

You guys are way behind the times.  ER's already had crossover slashfic!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24888 on: November 21, 2015, 09:32:29 pm »

Yeah, Parathun x The Doctor eclipses all else.  We also had PW read Miyamoto x somebody, but it wasn't nearly as good.

Also, somebody mentioned cat names?  I can't believe I've never brought this up before, but awhile ago I named a half-maine coon 'Nyars'.  His sisters are Lulu and Yog.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24889 on: November 21, 2015, 11:04:20 pm »

Hey, I'm on Hephaestus.  Can I be involved with introducing them, to the planet or device?  Or maybe go with them?  I'm just desperate to actually be involved in something, because Heph has been frozen for months. >.>

((Would any of you object to Saint joining you?))
Let's see ... character review: Falsely accused of murdering patients intentionally ... roboprosthetic body, controlling other bodies ... mission history: no effect, turned to red paste. No effect, turned to metallic paste.
I have no objections to you joining the team.

Let's see...

Vanessa x Manuel

And they both dream of the Doctor restoring them to their previous selves.

Manuel will have the opportunity soon, at least to meet the Doctor. If remalle comes around, perhaps something along those lines could be achieved.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24890 on: November 21, 2015, 11:07:19 pm »

Who's Manuel?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24891 on: November 21, 2015, 11:16:48 pm »

Mesk's pet hand. He cut it off and had The Sword's crew put a control chip in it so it could move about on it's own and do things.

First character Dester met upon awakening from stasis.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24892 on: November 21, 2015, 11:26:43 pm »

Ah, I see.

Well, I went on the Heph mission for a reason.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24893 on: November 22, 2015, 08:10:33 am »

Mesk's pet hand. He cut it off and had The Sword's crew put a control chip in it so it could move about on it's own and do things.

First character Dester met upon awakening from stasis.

Didn't Mesk die and remalle decide that The Hand From Outer Space was his new character?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24894 on: November 22, 2015, 11:43:26 am »

More or less. But I think Manuel was under his/her control before Mesk died. Remalle hasn't been seen much, so Xael (I think it was Xael anyway) managed to kidnap Manuel onto m23. I'm operating under the assumption that he is amongst our belongings heading Hephward, and not somehow transported into limbo with Xael.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24895 on: November 23, 2015, 02:19:41 pm »

Hmmm...You know what. Fuck it.

Lets just remove the z. I know it's not realistic but whatever, it's easier. Lets us keep better track of everything. So starting position is origin, 0,0. Planet is at 300, 150. There. Done.

So, you just wanna move in a straight line towards the planet?

Dangit pw, first you make me plan and write out all that stuff, then you throw it all out of the window when it looks like it'll be too difficult to work with. Can't blame you for it, 3D navigation in a forum game is a right sucker, but still.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:22:25 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #24896 on: November 24, 2015, 05:43:37 am »

You think I should change my action to not decapitate the possessed guy? I mean, he is being attacked by so many people, which is bound to keep him distracted for a while as he attacks them. Especially if he is affected by the magic of this place and has become indestructible. The least I can do is give them a good chance to die, right? Better than having an invincible superhuman stalker after me, if he turns out to be invincible...

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24897 on: November 24, 2015, 05:48:28 am »

I'd say do whatever Flint would do in this case. From what I can tell (which admittedly isn't much) I don't think he'd be a person to just ignore something like that (alien possessed teammate killing friendlies and acting weird) when he's in a position to do something about it. Are people calling out their attack? If yes, you could use that as an excuse to have Flint do something else in case shooting it doesn't work (perhaps try fully gooping him up?)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #24898 on: November 24, 2015, 06:02:53 am »

I should be taking cover next to the blast door, watching with camEyes from the other side of the goop wall as it is being destroyed by Mr Stabby, taking careful aim. That should mean that I can see the others coming from the control room to sate their bloodlust. I suppose what Flint would do would be to ask them to wait for him to fire. More people firing at the same time just means that there's higher chance to damage the brain. Still think it would be more fun to let them handle it on their own though...

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24899 on: November 24, 2015, 06:43:18 am »

That's a lot of stuff being thrown at one possessed guy. Are we sure the infection isn't contagious?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.
Pages: 1 ... 1658 1659 [1660] 1661 1662 ... 2205