Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1694 1695 [1696] 1697 1698 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319373 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #25425 on: December 11, 2015, 06:59:53 pm »

Turns out I once, years ago, had a picnic with the guy that supplied the guns to the san bernardino shooter.

So thats a thing. It's really weird because it was just some guy my girlfriend knew. Just some weird nerdy guy like all the rest of us.

The world is weird.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 07:02:20 pm by piecewise »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25426 on: December 11, 2015, 07:00:25 pm »

Yikes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25427 on: December 11, 2015, 07:28:17 pm »

Well. That's a thing. Hope you have fun at whatever blacksite the government happens to send you to! Don't send a postcard!  :P
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #25428 on: December 11, 2015, 07:34:44 pm »

Well. That's a thing. Hope you have fun at whatever blacksite the government happens to send you to! Don't send a postcard!  :P
I recommend claymore mines at all the entrances to your home. It's worked well for me!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25429 on: December 11, 2015, 07:45:59 pm »

I recommend claymore mines at all the entrances to your home. It's worked well for me!
ooh and some grenade traps too. Just make sure that those are far enough away from where you'll be hiding/cowering/shooting/dying from
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25430 on: December 11, 2015, 08:03:52 pm »

ooh and some grenade traps too. Just make sure that those are far enough away from where you'll be hiding/cowering/shooting/dying from
I can see it already, "BOOOM - oops, that was just the mail man... BOOOM - oops, why was the neighbor's wife at the back door?... BOOOM - oops, that was the other neighbor's kid retrieving his ball...", with "DAMN PIGS, HOW DID YOU FIND ME!" as a punchline.

Whatever, enjoy your FreedomTM in your lovely police state.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25431 on: December 11, 2015, 11:47:17 pm »

@On ship biosensors: You could ask Steve to let you access the shock implant sensors. They're in your brain, but they get some readings. Or just try to hack them. What could possibly go wrong?

@Gun suppliers: That's statistics for you. Very connected people or people who work in a certain sector tend to know each other. And people are very interconnected, especially in our days. So it's trivial to find a link between you and anyone else in the world that is close to your social circles. To the point that whenever you get on a plane, you are almost guaranteed to find someone with a mutual acquaintance. Or at least that's what a book I read on the subject told me.

But it's probably true. I once talked to a guy at a party who I later learned was arrested for being a terrorist (not the kind that blows themselves up, the anarchist kind). It's just luck, I guess. You're bound to come across something like this at least once in your life, especially in small communities/countries.

@Maegil: Really, you'd think that he'd remember to lock the doors after the first few explosions. Or that the neighbours would see the explosions and dismembered corpses and realize they should probably stay away. Unless all his neighbors are blind bears or something.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:48:57 pm by Parisbre56 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25432 on: December 11, 2015, 11:51:30 pm »

@Parisbre@Gun Suppliers:
6 degrees from Kevin Bacon...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:59:26 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25433 on: December 12, 2015, 12:21:05 am »

Turns out I once, years ago, had a picnic with the guy that supplied the guns to the san bernardino shooter.

So thats a thing. It's really weird because it was just some guy my girlfriend knew. Just some weird nerdy guy like all the rest of us.

The world is weird.

...huh. Weird.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #25434 on: December 12, 2015, 02:33:57 am »

-snip-
The world is weird.

Also very small, apparently.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25435 on: December 12, 2015, 11:05:25 am »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25436 on: December 12, 2015, 03:04:14 pm »

That might give me some ideas for Intoxicated..

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25437 on: December 12, 2015, 04:18:35 pm »

((Since my last character just... disappeared, here's a new one.))

What happened to him?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #25438 on: December 12, 2015, 04:24:08 pm »

((Since my last character just... disappeared, here's a new one.))

What happened to him?

He just... vanished. ((I talked with PW about retiring him there and then. This is what we decided would happen.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25439 on: December 12, 2015, 04:30:05 pm »

I can see it already, "BOOOM - oops, that was just the mail man... BOOOM - oops, why was the neighbor's wife at the back door?... BOOOM - oops, that was the other neighbor's kid retrieving his ball...", with "DAMN PIGS, HOW DID YOU FIND ME!" as a punchline.

Whatever, enjoy your FreedomTM in your lovely police state.
woops  clicked the long button....well *dances off stage*
also I hope to some day make draco basically a shark with frickin lasers, except  a pug buffalo beast thing with frickin gauss rifles
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1694 1695 [1696] 1697 1698 ... 2205